Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    ok guys I am on the fence about something. I got asked out on a date this weekend. I don't date because in reality I don't have a lot of free time and I am certainly not wanting to take any time away from my son. But in spite of all this I am considering going. What's a girl to do?

Do you like date asker guy? If the answer is yes, then I say GO FOR IT!

I do like said guy lol

Well, then, buy yourself something pretty (sexy, but tasteful) and go and enjoy yourself. If you just get a meal and decent conversation but it doesn't go anywhere, at least you have a pretty new dress to wear later. But if it DOES go somewhere, I think we all expect to be invited to the wedding. :smiley:

Hmmm sexy sounds like something I haven't done in a long time :) And of course you would all be invited honestly I feel closer to you guys lately than most of the people IRL :)

You HAVE to show us your choices before choosing though. I LOVE helping people pick out clothes and I've NEVER helped anyone get ready for a date before, well, besides myself of course. :smiley:

The bold part: me too!

Mo, I just ordered a couple of dresses from Modcloth for a wedding and I'm not sure which I want to wear! It's an afternoon ceremony but evening reception at a mountain lodge, so I went for more "fun" than "formal"...

This pink one
    Or this black embellished one (comes with straps)

When they actually arrive it might turn out that I hate the fit of one or both, but I couldn't decide and had to order both. All my cocktail dresses are either very winter-y (long sleeves, heavy fabrics, etc.) or too big, or make me look like a waitress (because I have an extensive collection of black cocktail dresses that I wore while bartending.)

There's a crazy four-hour gap between the ceremony and cocktail hour, though, so we were going to change, go for a hike, and come back and change back, so maybe I'll wear the pink one for the ceremony and the peacock one for the reception? Is that attention-grabby or weird?

I love love LOVE that peacock dress! But... I'm old school, so no black (or white) at weddings for me. Or is that concept passé now?

Black is very commonly worn at evening weddings here (at least the formal, hotel ballroom or whatever kind.) But I've read it's less common in the American South and in smaller cities/rural areas (where it's more traditional, I guess.) I even see black bridesmaids dresses quite often now.
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    @peleroja both of those dress are AWESOME!! I'd wear the formal one for the ceremony and the fun one for the reception where you'll be dancing the night away!! That's just my opinion though, both dresses are fabulous, you have excellent taste!!

I thought the polka dots were more "daytime" than evening - I guess maybe I think it's weird to wear a black dress like that for an afternoon thing? Especially for an outdoor ceremony?

This is not my realm of expertise, though, because I normally just go to work events and wear the same couple of navy or black super conservative dresses, all high neck and sleeves and stuff.

I agree with you: I'd wear the pink one for the ceremony and the black one at night. That one would be super fun to dance in and if anyone even implies that you're taking attention away from the bride maybe tell a little white lie and say you spilled something on the pink one.

Or, maybe I'm a terrible person for thinking this way? Personally, I don't care about weddings being ALL about the bride. They eat up an enormous amount of my time on a weekend, so I'm going to look good and enjoy it!

I'm pretty much that person too because I mostly hate weddings so it's hard to have a good time. Even my own was hard to deal with and it was tiny and very nontraditional. But the whole spend a whole weekend, drive (or fly) for hours, get an expensive hotel room, wait around forever between the ceremony and reception, eat a mass-produced hunk of chicken or "prime rib" at a table full of people you barely know with a glass of mediocre Merlot, sit through hard-to-hear speeches and bouquet tossing and dances and "funny stories" while drunk randos get gropey and terrible music plays...is just not my idea of a good time.

I attend happily for people I really care about because I love them, but I'm always kind of shocked when I hear someone say they like weddings. Everything about them (apart from the actual ceremonies, which are usually nice) makes me unhappy.

Could NOT agree with you more! My husband and I are really role reversed in almost every aspect, including this one. He LOVES weddings. He gets way too excited and spends way more time figuring out what he's going to wear than I do. I dread them.

And, I've worn black to the past two weddings we've gone to. It's easier to wear for an all-day thing that involves food and drinks. Much more forgiving if someone bumps into you and causes a spill.

Arab weddings are WAY worse, especially the house weddings. They generally last for THREE DAYS. There's no room because there are three hundred plus people stuck into a house that's meant for a family of 5-6 people, and everyone sits on the floor inside or outside on rugs--it's this huge mass of bodies squished so tightly that you can't even breathe and it's swelteringly hot, and the music played is TERRIBLE and so loud that you feel like your eardrums are going to blow up. Through all of this, you're supposed to smile, look happy, pretend your make up isn't running, and wait for... 3 A.M.ish when it's finally considered "okay" to go home without looking rude.

... And some are seven days. You're expected to buy a new dress for every single day, otherwise you're not showing the bride proper respect. No, I'm not kidding. I've backed out of house weddings for years because of these reasons--I don't even care if everyone hates me and thinks I'm the rudest relative in existence. The torture isn't worth it! :o

Wow. I could never. Never. An overnight trip is bad enough (especially when combined with the bridal showers, stag and stagettes, etc etc that all seem to be whole weekend things now too) but SEVEN DAYS? Whyyyyyyyy?

I don't know! Tradition. -_- And there's no such thing as wedding cake in traditional weddings, by the way. You usually get a plate of maraq (A tomato based curry/sauce of sorts with different add-ins) with chicken/meat and potatoes + a pile of bread OR an enormous communal plate of cold restaurant-catered rice with meat or chicken. NO CAKE. >.<

The maraq sounds like it could be pretty good. Is it? I'm not saying it is worth going to a wedding in order to eat it, but is sounds good.
  • nonoelmo
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm on a cereal kick right now :) It cannot be helped.

I cannot wait until my sister brings me that PB Captain Crunch next weekend!!

... Will she bring me some, too?

I confess that I've been using stories about your awesome Rodent Boy to try to confess my husband to buy me either a rat, a mouse, a hamster, a chinchilla, a gerbil.... Anything tiny and cute. :D I WANT A CUDDLY RODENT. >.<

A hamster will chew your finger off before it cuddles with you, lol.

Degus are the best! Rats are pretty good too!

I miss my rodent boy! Rodents are pretty awesome!

ETA: I have decided I am selling the cage and not getting another pet.

I had two female pet rats when I was younger. They were so sweet and so smart. They didn't stay in their cage if they didn't want to stay in their cage. However, the only time they seemed to get out of their cage was when I was asleep at night. I'd wake up and they'd be curled up asleep next to my neck. They rode on my shoulder, they came when called. They were like tiny little dogs in a way. They never bit me, they really didn't chew things up.

ETA: I didn't ask permission to get them but I had them for months before my mom discovered I had them. :wink:
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Oh all the cat talk makes me sad as I cannot have any- I'm allergic :'(

My son is allergic too big time

So is my husband--He becomes almost comatose from the horrible reactions he gets. So now I'm begging for a rodent. :smiley: His reason for refusing a hamster/rat/whatever before was that they don't interact with humans in the same way a cat or dog do, and therefore just live their life unhappily in cages. So, I've been using all the awesome stories that @Italian_Buju has told us about her degu to convince him that they totally get fond of/interact with their owners and don't have to live their entire lives in cages. :p

Tell him that is so not true!!

My little guy would run up to the side of the cage as soon as he could see me, begging to be taken out!

He was even so smart....when I turn my TV off, it makes a chime sound, and no matter what he was doing, even sleeping, once he heard that sound he would get up and go to the front of the cage waiting for me to show up and pet him!

I think hamsters might be like that, but degus and rats LOVE human interaction!! It took a few weeks of him smelling me and getting used to me touching him so he would trust me, but the rest of his life he loved being out with me!

ETA: You can also tell him that degu are hypoallergenic, they do not make dander....that was one of the main reasons we chose him to start with, my daughter has allergies to a lot of animals.
  • nonoelmo
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Oh all the cat talk makes me sad as I cannot have any- I'm allergic :'(

My son is allergic too big time

So is my husband--He becomes almost comatose from the horrible reactions he gets. So now I'm begging for a rodent. :smiley: His reason for refusing a hamster/rat/whatever before was that they don't interact with humans in the same way a cat or dog do, and therefore just live their life unhappily in cages. So, I've been using all the awesome stories that @Italian_Buju has told us about her degu to convince him that they totally get fond of/interact with their owners and don't have to live their entire lives in cages. :p

Tell him that is so not true!!

My little guy would run up to the side of the cage as soon as he could see me, begging to be taken out!

He was even so smart....when I turn my TV off, it makes a chime sound, and no matter what he was doing, even sleeping, once he heard that sound he would get up and go to the front of the cage waiting for me to show up and pet him!

I think hamsters might be like that, but degus and rats LOVE human interaction!! It took a few weeks of him smelling me and getting used to me touching him so he would trust me, but the rest of his life he loved being out with me!

ETA: You can also tell him that degu are hypoallergenic, they do not make dander....that was one of the main reasons we chose him to start with, my daughter has allergies to a lot of animals.

I had rats (see above) and HIGHLY recommend them but I know nothing of degu and Italian_buju loved hers so that sounds good to me.

I had a friend's ferret for a year. Ferret was hilarious. I had a cat too and all night long the cat and ferret would take turns chasing each other Freddie did kind of stink and I was mildly allergic to him. The cat would chase the ferret and I'd wake up to the ferret running up my body under the covers next to me while the cat pounced and pounced up me on top of the covers trying to get him. I'm not sure I even had a cage for him. Once the cat got her claw caught in a small area rug and Freddie had her by the ear and was pulling her backward, dragging both her and the rug. As soon as I could stop laughing (she was pretty angry but could not do a thing) I set her free and the chase was on again. Ferrets are very entertaining and Freddie was very gentle and well, wimpy, but because I was mildly allergic to him and he did stink a little I just have never wanted to actually get a ferret. I like to visit with them though.

ETA, the cat and ferret were just about the same weight/size. They played and wrestled constantly. I laughed and laughed.

• Italian_Buju
    Options
    Ack! Spikey was SO cute! Thanks for sharing!

He was, wasn't he? :) Once he got older he used to climb up the pipes into the top of his cage (there was a detachable carry case with a lid there that I could open) and wait for me to pick him up and cuddle him and give him treats. :) I was so sad when he died that I couldn't go anywhere near his cage for over a year--it just stayed there in a corner. My sister had to bury him for me because I just couldn't do it. :(

He was super cute! I do not care for hamsters because they tend to bite!
    I feel the same way about rodent boys cage now......it is in the corner of my living room, just sitting there.....
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

He was, wasn't he? :) Once he got older he used to climb up the pipes into the top of his cage (there was a detachable carry case with a lid there that I could open) and wait for me to pick him up and cuddle him and give him treats. :) I was so sad when he died that I couldn't go anywhere near his cage for over a year--it just stayed there in a corner. My sister had to bury him for me because I just couldn't do it. :(

We had a hamster as well who I adored (Montague, Monty for short). He had an episode when he was 4 years old and we had to put him down, I don't think I cried so hard over a pet. I haven't bought another hamster yet, I think I may try and convince my SO that it's either a Hamster or a Dog lol.

May I ask what happened? Like what kind of episode?
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    ok guys I am on the fence about something. I got asked out on a date this weekend. I don't date because in reality I don't have a lot of free time and I am certainly not wanting to take any time away from my son. But in spite of all this I am considering going. What's a girl to do?

I do like said guy lol

Well, then, buy yourself something pretty (sexy, but tasteful) and go and enjoy yourself. If you just get a meal and decent conversation but it doesn't go anywhere, at least you have a pretty new dress to wear later. But if it DOES go somewhere, I think we all expect to be invited to the wedding. :smiley:

Hmmm sexy sounds like something I haven't done in a long time :) And of course you would all be invited honestly I feel closer to you guys lately than most of the people IRL :)

You HAVE to show us your choices before choosing though. I LOVE helping people pick out clothes and I've NEVER helped anyone get ready for a date before, well, besides myself of course. :smiley:

Mo, I just ordered a couple of dresses from Modcloth for a wedding and I'm not sure which I want to wear! It's an afternoon ceremony but evening reception at a mountain lodge, so I went for more "fun" than "formal"...

This pink one

When they actually arrive it might turn out that I hate the fit of one or both, but I couldn't decide and had to order both. All my cocktail dresses are either very winter-y (long sleeves, heavy fabrics, etc.) or too big, or make me look like a waitress (because I have an extensive collection of black cocktail dresses that I wore while bartending.)

There's a crazy four-hour gap between the ceremony and cocktail hour, though, so we were going to change, go for a hike, and come back and change back, so maybe I'll wear the pink one for the ceremony and the peacock one for the reception? Is that attention-grabby or weird?

I love love LOVE that peacock dress! But... I'm old school, so no black (or white) at weddings for me. Or is that concept passé now?

Black is very commonly worn at evening weddings here (at least the formal, hotel ballroom or whatever kind.) But I've read it's less common in the American South and in smaller cities/rural areas (where it's more traditional, I guess.) I even see black bridesmaids dresses quite often now.
    @peleroja both of those dress are AWESOME!! I'd wear the formal one for the ceremony and the fun one for the reception where you'll be dancing the night away!! That's just my opinion though, both dresses are fabulous, you have excellent taste!!

I thought the polka dots were more "daytime" than evening - I guess maybe I think it's weird to wear a black dress like that for an afternoon thing? Especially for an outdoor ceremony?

This is not my realm of expertise, though, because I normally just go to work events and wear the same couple of navy or black super conservative dresses, all high neck and sleeves and stuff.

I agree with you: I'd wear the pink one for the ceremony and the black one at night. That one would be super fun to dance in and if anyone even implies that you're taking attention away from the bride maybe tell a little white lie and say you spilled something on the pink one.

Or, maybe I'm a terrible person for thinking this way? Personally, I don't care about weddings being ALL about the bride. They eat up an enormous amount of my time on a weekend, so I'm going to look good and enjoy it!

I'm pretty much that person too because I mostly hate weddings so it's hard to have a good time. Even my own was hard to deal with and it was tiny and very nontraditional. But the whole spend a whole weekend, drive (or fly) for hours, get an expensive hotel room, wait around forever between the ceremony and reception, eat a mass-produced hunk of chicken or "prime rib" at a table full of people you barely know with a glass of mediocre Merlot, sit through hard-to-hear speeches and bouquet tossing and dances and "funny stories" while drunk randos get gropey and terrible music plays...is just not my idea of a good time.

I attend happily for people I really care about because I love them, but I'm always kind of shocked when I hear someone say they like weddings. Everything about them (apart from the actual ceremonies, which are usually nice) makes me unhappy.

Could NOT agree with you more! My husband and I are really role reversed in almost every aspect, including this one. He LOVES weddings. He gets way too excited and spends way more time figuring out what he's going to wear than I do. I dread them.

And, I've worn black to the past two weddings we've gone to. It's easier to wear for an all-day thing that involves food and drinks. Much more forgiving if someone bumps into you and causes a spill.

Arab weddings are WAY worse, especially the house weddings. They generally last for THREE DAYS. There's no room because there are three hundred plus people stuck into a house that's meant for a family of 5-6 people, and everyone sits on the floor inside or outside on rugs--it's this huge mass of bodies squished so tightly that you can't even breathe and it's swelteringly hot, and the music played is TERRIBLE and so loud that you feel like your eardrums are going to blow up. Through all of this, you're supposed to smile, look happy, pretend your make up isn't running, and wait for... 3 A.M.ish when it's finally considered "okay" to go home without looking rude.

... And some are seven days. You're expected to buy a new dress for every single day, otherwise you're not showing the bride proper respect. No, I'm not kidding. I've backed out of house weddings for years because of these reasons--I don't even care if everyone hates me and thinks I'm the rudest relative in existence. The torture isn't worth it! :o

Wow. I could never. Never. An overnight trip is bad enough (especially when combined with the bridal showers, stag and stagettes, etc etc that all seem to be whole weekend things now too) but SEVEN DAYS? Whyyyyyyyy?

I don't know! Tradition. -_- And there's no such thing as wedding cake in traditional weddings, by the way. You usually get a plate of maraq (A tomato based curry/sauce of sorts with different add-ins) with chicken/meat and potatoes + a pile of bread OR an enormous communal plate of cold restaurant-catered rice with meat or chicken. NO CAKE. >.<

The maraq sounds like it could be pretty good. Is it? I'm not saying it is worth going to a wedding in order to eat it, but is sounds good.

It is good, delicious in fact; but it's cheap everyday fare, which was my main point--nothing special to make it worth the torture! ;)
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Confession
    I don't know what got into me. I sort of (ok I actually) agreed to ride Cycle Oregon with my SO next year. "With" means he'll ride it at his pace and I'll ride it at my pace and we'll be together when not riding. "With" means if there is a harder route he'll take it and if there is an easier route I'll take it. I'm not quite sure how I agreed to this. I have not done a trip like this since I was 15 years old...

If that is something that appeals to you then it sounds super great! You both get to spend time together and no one has expectations that someone should be going slower or faster so neither one feels rushed or held back.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

He was super cute! I do not care for hamsters because they tend to bite!
    I feel the same way about rodent boys cage now......it is in the corner of my living room, just sitting there.....

He only ever bit me twice--once when he was just bought and not used to human touch, and another time when I didn't wash my hands first and smelled like food. Hamsters have very poor eyesight, so fingers can get mistaken for food sometimes. I even had to force feed him medicine through a syringe for five days once, and he hated it but never bit. :)
  • nonoelmo
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm super excited about July 4th plans. SO is having a small gathering inspired by something I mentioned. He is making sou vide steak. I'm making German potato salad (my fav). Most importantly we are having a chocolate and wine pairing as part of the 4th of July celebration. I ordered the chocolate today after much research and quite frankly after many years of me eating fine dark chocolate. He took my chocolate selections and has wine for each of them. We'll do a small wine/chocolate serving, then dinner (with the featured wine) then finish with the wine & chocolate as desert. I love fine dark chocolate. Have I mentioned that?!? I had a nibble of a quite lovely 82% after dinner tonight. We can also see fireworks from his place and the couple he is inviting to join us are wonderful people. I'm looking forward to it.

Notes: I'm taking my dogs too, because the people invited are very much dog people and SO loves my dogs. I wanted to bring my daughter (she loves chocolate and really likes SO's cooking) but Ex won't go for it and daughter is not comfortable telling Ex she wants to come with me. Edit to add, it is his year to celebrate the 4th with her so it is his choice. I offered if he didn't have plans that she could come with me. He has not answered me but told daughter "I'll make plans." (grin -- at least daughter will get to do something fun.)

Note #2: I was a (mostly) vegetarian for almost a quarter of a century and a vegan for several years due to a childhood trauma with meat. I started eating small amounts of grass-fed beef a few years ago. I've never cared too much for the taste of meat. However, my SO can cook a steak so delicious that I could eat it at every meal. I still don't buy meat for home except for when my kids request it.
  • nonoelmo
    edited June 2015
    Options

I do like said guy lol

This pink one

It is good, delicious in fact; but it's cheap everyday fare, which was my main point--nothing special to make it worth the torture! ;)

Yum. Does this look about right? http://www.yasalamcooking.com/chicken-maraq/
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Stepdaughter was a no show. Again. A friend at my work suggested showing up where she works since she won't return messages from either one of us. I hate that it's come to this.

:angry:
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    Confession
    I don't know what got into me. I sort of (ok I actually) agreed to ride Cycle Oregon with my SO next year. "With" means he'll ride it at his pace and I'll ride it at my pace and we'll be together when not riding. "With" means if there is a harder route he'll take it and if there is an easier route I'll take it. I'm not quite sure how I agreed to this. I have not done a trip like this since I was 15 years old...

If that is something that appeals to you then it sounds super great! You both get to spend time together and no one has expectations that someone should be going slower or faster so neither one feels rushed or held back.

:smiley: It does *mostly* appeal to me. I will have to certainly spend some time training for it. I bike for fun without worrying about the nitty gritty details. SO wants to know his speed, the temperature, elevation gain/loss, heart rate, etc. We have a different approach so yes, riding separately on something such as this is a must. He rides with me on every other Sunday, though, and rides at my pace. He calls them his "recovery" days but he is very encouraging of me, especially when I finally made it up a tough hill without stopping. He gives me the biggest hug with the biggest smile on his face when I conquer a new challenge. We really enjoy each others company so the evenings and preping in the morning to ride would be nice time together.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Had a horrendous journey home. Feeling low today, cried all the way, traffic sucked. Got home and have had a bowl of ice cream with clotted cream on top.

Awww, I actually know how you feel, I did that journey. It did in fact suck. :cry: I hope you have woken up feeling better today.
    I know that's naughty, but it also sounds amazing! Was is real clotted cream? Are you in Devon? I'm just trying to imagine that scenario. I've found a picture I took in Torquay, in the harbour, bowl of ice cream, extra amazing clotted cream on top, can I have small pieces of Devonshire fudge on top as well? *dribbles*
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birday dear kelly_c_77, Happy birthday to you.

*joins in*

I can't sing though, so I'm the tone deaf person in the background of your imagination. I hope you enjoy your cakey thing. :smile:
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    I'm on a cereal kick right now :) It cannot be helped.

I cannot wait until my sister brings me that PB Captain Crunch next weekend!!

... Will she bring me some, too?

I confess that I've been using stories about your awesome Rodent Boy to try to confess my husband to buy me either a rat, a mouse, a hamster, a chinchilla, a gerbil.... Anything tiny and cute. :D I WANT A CUDDLY RODENT. >.<

A hamster will chew your finger off before it cuddles with you, lol.

Degus are the best! Rats are pretty good too!

I miss my rodent boy! Rodents are pretty awesome!

ETA: I have decided I am selling the cage and not getting another pet.

I had two female pet rats when I was younger. They were so sweet and so smart. They didn't stay in their cage if they didn't want to stay in their cage. However, the only time they seemed to get out of their cage was when I was asleep at night. I'd wake up and they'd be curled up asleep next to my neck. They rode on my shoulder, they came when called. They were like tiny little dogs in a way. They never bit me, they really didn't chew things up.

ETA: I didn't ask permission to get them but I had them for months before my mom discovered I had them. :wink:

That's pretty much how I was as a teenager. My thought was "I'll just let them find out"
    The best (depending on how you view it) was when I got my first tattoo. My older brother got one the next day and the same place, I didn't know this. Mum asked him how it went and he said "Yeh it was fine" *shows her* "Funny thing happened though, I signed my name right under Lois's" BUSTED! Me- "Ha ha, yea... I got a tattoo yesterday" *put's on the cheekiest face I can create*
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birday dear kelly_c_77, Happy birthday to you.

Awww!!!! You are so sweet! Thank you! <3
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

*joins in*

I can't sing though, so I'm the tone deaf person in the background of your imagination. I hope you enjoy your cakey thing. :smile:

Thank you!!! :)
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Stepdaughter was a no show. Again. A friend at my work suggested showing up where she works since she won't return messages from either one of us. I hate that it's come to this.

:angry:

Ugh!!!! :(
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Today is 365 days of logging for me!! It would actually be more but our laptop died last year and I didn't do MFP on my phone at that time...so I had to take a few days off.
    Also, as I kept mentioning yesterday, I REALLY hope that they have my yummy dessert tonight at dinner. If they don't, I will definitely find and enjoy something else.
    I have already logged my breakfast and lunch. For my dinner, I already know what I'm ordering because I get the same thing every time we eat there...but they don't have the nutritional info...so I've logged 1500 calories. And for my dessert..whatever it may be, I've logged 1000 calories. I'm about to start my run and after my two walks later with my son, I should end up only being around 500 over maintenance for the day! Even if it's more than that, I don't care because it's my birthday and calories don't matter to me today! :)
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Ack I'm 22 pages behind!

I'm in book-mourning as I've just finished the latest book in the Song of Ice and Fire series (Game of Thrones for you tv people) and the next one isn't even finished being written. Boo!

I'm not sure if book-mourning is a real phrase, but I know several people on this thread will know exactly what I mean.