Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Dnarules wrote: »
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    I confess: I think I started my very first Internet fight...and I'm a little tickled by it. >:)

You have more b*lls than me for replying to them-- someone commented on my joy stick post with disdain. Totally trying to help out @asflatasapancake ..not trying to be a skeaze bucket and I apologized within my post!

it made me giggle :D

Me, too :).

Oh phew okay so it seems like majority of people weren't offended as that was definitely not my intention, thanks ladies!

So, people are easily offended in this thread. Got it. *slowly backs away*

I'm definitely not. The easily offended just pop in to the thread every now and then lol. It's like a test to see if the thread will blow up implode. (I like that word better)
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    I just walked by the local high school on my lunch break. Confession: so glad I'm years beyond high school. Question: did high school aged girls always look like hookers? The amazingly short shorts with crop tops/sport bras! Holy *kitten*-child, Batman!

are you serious ? calling young girls *kitten* and hookers?sexualizing them ...how nice

they can wear whatever they want just like any other girl or women

geezus

Was it the "absolutely" the "no" or the "judgment" that tripped you up?

Amen. And I agree about clothes, heck some things that 10yo girls wear make me shake my head sometimes.

Me too. And I seriously question their parents judgement.

Sometimes I wonder if their parents know how they're dressing. I've heard of kids wearing one outfit leaving home and changing at school.

I would do that in high school. Change in the back of the bus. But I don't remember it being that extreme. I had a catsuit that I would wear under ripped jeans (oh, the 90's!). My mom hated that catsuit. LOL

hahaha I had one of those that I wore with my black plastic choker (remember those?)

Speaking of 90's, I'm going to the New Kids On the Block/Nelly/TLC concert tonight with a friend. SO AMPED!

Chokers were the best. And that concert sounds fun. Okay, question, is TLC still just the two members? Or did they add a third? (I could google it but I'm lazy)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    Once every week or two I buy a dozen chocolate donuts, get to the office early & leave them in the break room anonymously, and get grim satisfaction out of watching the same people who say to me "I need to eat like you" chow down.

I'm laughing so hard at this while I'm thinking that I shouldn't be.....but I can't help it! Evil genius!!

@xMrBunglex I remember this confession. I remember that I REALLY wanted donuts after reading it too.

Still, even after 700+ pages, my favorite confession was one that a lady was worried that it wouldn't be too long before her husband used her excess tummy flab for a blanket. I still laugh every time I think about that.

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I confess: I think I started my very first Internet fight...and I'm a little tickled by it. >:)

You have more b*lls than me for replying to them-- someone commented on my joy stick post with disdain. Totally trying to help out @asflatasapancake ..not trying to be a skeaze bucket and I apologized within my post!

Oh phew okay so it seems like majority of people weren't offended as that was definitely not my intention, thanks ladies!

I'm definitely not. The easily offended just pop in every now and then lol.

I'm not either! I don't think a lot of us are, just some people. No one here ever says anything meaning to offend that's the opposite of what this thread is about! <3
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Looks like the junk food thread is heating up lol
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Once every week or two I buy a dozen chocolate donuts, get to the office early & leave them in the break room anonymously, and get grim satisfaction out of watching the same people who say to me "I need to eat like you" chow down.

I'm laughing so hard at this while I'm thinking that I shouldn't be.....but I can't help it! Evil genius!!

@xMrBunglex I remember this confession. I remember that I REALLY wanted donuts after reading it too.

Still, even after 700+ pages, my favorite confession was one that a lady was worried that it wouldn't be too long before her husband used her excess tummy flab for a blanket. I still laugh every time I think about that.

How did I miss that? I don't remember that post.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I just walked by the local high school on my lunch break. Confession: so glad I'm years beyond high school. Question: did high school aged girls always look like hookers? The amazingly short shorts with crop tops/sport bras! Holy *kitten*-child, Batman!

are you serious ? calling young girls *kitten* and hookers?sexualizing them ...how nice

geezus

Amen. And I agree about clothes, heck some things that 10yo girls wear make me shake my head sometimes.

Sometimes I wonder if their parents know how they're dressing. I've heard of kids wearing one outfit leaving home and changing at school.

I would do that in high school. Change in the back of the bus. But I don't remember it being that extreme. I had a catsuit that I would wear under ripped jeans (oh, the 90's!). My mom hated that catsuit. LOL

As well she should have. Really, a catsuit?! I think we all need to see pictures.

I don't think I have any. It was long-sleeved and flowered and zipped up the back. The cloth would show through the rips in the jeans. I thought I was pretty awesome in that. Wish I had the body I had then.

ETA: I feel like I should add this from Wikipedia: A catsuit is a close-fitting one-piece garment that covers the torso and the legs, and frequently the arms.[1] They are usually made from stretchable material, such as lycra, chiffon, spandex.

How did you use the restroom while wearing this thing?! This is why women go to restroom in pairs. :smiley:

• quiksylver296
    Options
    Looks like the junk food thread is heating up lol

This one?

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10173317/cutting-junk-food-out-of-my-diet/p8
  • quiksylver296
    Options

geezus

As well she should have. Really, a catsuit?! I think we all need to see pictures.

I don't think I have any. It was long-sleeved and flowered and zipped up the back. The cloth would show through the rips in the jeans. I thought I was pretty awesome in that. Wish I had the body I had then.

ETA: I feel like I should add this from Wikipedia: A catsuit is a close-fitting one-piece garment that covers the torso and the legs, and frequently the arms.[1] They are usually made from stretchable material, such as lycra, chiffon, spandex.

How did you use the restroom while wearing this thing?! This is why women go to restroom in pairs. :smiley:

Well, you didn't wait until the last minute, that's for sure!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

Yep..I find it hilarious that people can argue over the definition of an empty calorie for nearly 8 pages :)
  • getup25
    getup25 Posts: 119 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    I used to break spaghetti into 3 when my kids were little. I still break it in half. I rarely order it in a restaurant because I don't like the looong strands.

I also never order ribs. I hate getting my hands dirty, even if it's because of

geezus

I need a 'like' button

That's two likes for the no or judgement comment
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    This is more advice than a confession: Don't cry in your Goggles when you go swimming, tears sting a lot when they go back into your eyes.

Why were you crying I hear you ask? I weighed myself this morning. I weigh exactly the same amount as I weighed back in February. I'm beginning to think this is all a big waste of my time. I work out 6 hours a week and eat a 890 calorie deficit a day. I don't know what else to do...

I'm sorry! :'(
    I agree with the advice below-actually try to eat a bit more for a while maybe. I've actually gotten stuck at a weight before and just started eating normally for a while and then cut back again and the weight started coming off. It's worth a try since nothing seems to be working...

Don't be too sad though. I am still 6 lbs more because of my over-eating (last weekend was a disaster). I wish I had stayed the same weight.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

Only a few who seem to wander in and disappear again.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options

geezus

And then girls/women who dress like wonder why they're objectified? I'm a chick and if I see someone else dressed with her *kitten* checks hanging out and the girls up and proud I'd stare too! When I dress and cleavage is showing I'm very well aware of it and it's usually for a reason (well when I was younger I did it all the time to get free drinks :))

whenever we are out and hubby sees a girl dressed in such a manner, he always gives me a disgusted WTF look and follows it up with "I hope we don't have a girl". Whatever happened to leaving it up to imagination vs. delivering it on a sliver platter?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

How did I miss that? I don't remember that post. The reusing the gym clothes is what caused my addiction to this thread. Given how much I sweat that grossed me out but I was hooked to see what folks would say next.

Edited as MFP is acting wacky
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

geezus

I'm all about the jumpsuits right now and to pee, you have to undress to the waist and kind of sling it over one arm...let's just say I won't be wearing them to any festivals this year with any kind of port-o-potties because they are exceedingly difficult to keep off the floor.

Also, on the clothing note, I grew up in that part of the 90s where crop tops AND low-rise jeans were in style at the same time, so I'm just relieved that at least the trend now seems to be high-rise bottoms with the crop tops so you only see the upper half of the stomach. Way cuter.

• quiksylver296
    Options

geezus

And then girls/women who dress like wonder why they're objectified? I'm a chick and if I see someone else dressed with her *kitten* checks hanging out and the girls up and proud I'd stare too! When I dress and cleavage is showing I'm very well aware of it and it's usually for a reason (well when I was younger I did it all the time to get free drinks :))

whenever we are out and hubby sees a girl dressed in such a manner, he always gives me a disgusted WTF look and follows it up with "I hope we don't have a girl". Whatever happened to leaving it up to imagination vs. delivering it on a sliver platter?

I am very, very glad I have a son for this reason. I'm sure there will be issues, but at least we (probably) won't be fighting over clothes, or bikinis, or makeup.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »

geezus

I'm all about the jumpsuits right now and to pee, you have to undress to the waist and kind of sling it over one arm...let's just say I won't be wearing them to any festivals this year with any kind of port-o-potties because they are exceedingly difficult to keep off the floor.

Also, on the clothing note, I grew up in that part of the 90s where crop tops AND low-rise jeans were in style at the same time, so I'm just relieved that at least the trend now seems to be high-rise bottoms with the crop tops so you only see the upper half of the stomach. Way cuter.

I remember how bad I wanted a pair of low rise Levi's when their "belly button" commercials came out. Remember those?
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    Confession - sometimes when I read about friends dating I get jealous because I really miss all the butterflies when you start falling in love. Sometimes I can't help wondering if I'm normal because I feel that I'd be happier if I didn't do long term relationships...

I wouldn't trade my man for anything. BUT I do know how you feel. I miss dating, feeling like you need to be together all the time, extra butterflies, getting to know someone etc.
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    Thanks for asking, and I meant to update everyone yesterday. It is not a fatty growth, which means probably cancer. It will cost $500 - $800 to get it removed and biopsied. We love her, but that's a lot of money for us. Going to keep an eye on it, and if it gets bigger then we will have to have it removed. At this point it doesn't seem to be bothering her though.

:( So sorry!