Sharon's Getting Ready for Swimsuit Season challenge

Options

Replies

• Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed HIIT 30 And Lower 20 , burned 426 cals, tomorrow is 55 EZ And Abs 10, hope everyone is having a great evening :flowerforyou:
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Did treadmill for 35 minutes, 30 minute walk during lunch, and P90X Chest and Back.
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Burned 873 calories on my last Max Interval workout for Insanity. 3 more workouts to go until my final fit test. I'm excited and sad. But looking forward to the Insanity/ Turbo Fire Hybrid i think I want to do.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Go Felicia!!!!! :drinker:
  • Pheef52
    Options
    Today was my last Insanity Core Cardio and Balance and I decided to go for a run today too. 3 days let until I am done with Insanity and my body is totally screaming about it. My muscles are tired and I'm exhausted part of this is because of the craziness of Insanity and the other part is because TOM is on the way not the ideal time to finish and do measurements lol. may have to measure the following week.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    TF HIIT 25 & Upper 20 today. Burned 292 calories. Will burn more later when I do my C25K run. Today will be first day of running with no walking breaks...2.25 miles! We'll see how that goes. Wish me luck!

Have a great day, everybody!!

Anita
  • Pheef52
    Options
    So like a complete neurotic person I decided to double up on my Insanity workouts today. This morning I did Max Insanity Plyo and this evening I did Max Cardio Conditioning. Minus the cardio abs I'll do that tomorrow after the fitness test. Why would I do this to myself you might ask? Because friday I was so physically and mentally exhausted from work and Insanity that I couldn't even think about anything but putting my head on the pillow. I felt physically sick from the thought of not doing it but I knew I wouldn't be able to do it without risking injury so....I got up this morning did the 1st one and then after a full day that included work which I rarely do on Saturdays and housework which I do every Saturday I did the 2nd workout. Fitness test is tomorrow and I will be done with Insanity. :bigsmile: Next step Insanity/Turbo fire hybrid

Have a good night all.
  • sas16
    Options
    TF Greatest HIITs and W7D1 of C25K this morning. I decided to up my calories even more since the scale hasn't moved in like a month and a half. I'm thinking I may not be eating enough since I've added running on top of my regular workouts. Not sure, but we'll see how that works.

Have a great day everyone!

Anita
  • telcochik
    Options
    I'm not sure what model of Precor elliptical machine I used at the gym yesterday but my heart rate monitor showed 695 calories burned after an hour of work!

Today's workout...Barbell Strength class. This week's nutrition focus...increase my protein and water intake and decrease the sugar. What are you planning to do this week to improve your health?

Sharon
  • Pheef52
    Options
    Ok so yesterday was my last day of Insanity I am officially done!!!!!!! Yay. Here are my final results

Switch Kicks 30,45,51,61, 67
    Powers Jacks 44,46,60,62,68
    Power Knees 82,127,132,132,140
    Power Jumps 22,27,37,47,54
    Globe Jumps 6,9,10,11,12
    Suicide Jumps 9,11,12,16,16
    Push up Jacks 16,23,24,26,29
    Low Plank Oblique 33,44,50,61,65

They probably would have been better if I hadn't done to max workouts the day before. Today I didn't do anything lol I'm pretty sore from the past few days. I'll have picks and measurements next week this is a bad week because TOM is here ugggh.

Cee-I'm totally sad that I didn't make it to wine in the woods. I think I'm suppose to go to the Caribbean wine festival up in Linganore this weekend.

Next up the Insanity/Turbo Fire Hybrid. This week i think I'm gonna just do some running and to maintain cardio and give Insanity a break.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Congratulations Felicia!!!! 60 days of Insanity is no joke and your fit test results prove how far you've come during this journey. I am so proud of you for not only finishing but also for taking charge of your health and fitness.

I know you're going to love Turbo Fire...it's completely different from Insanity but (in my opinion) WAY MORE FUN! I look forward to hearing your thoughts as you begin the hybrid.

Sharon
  • sas16
    Options
    Hey All! No workout today. Tired and slept through my alarm....OOPS!! Was supposed to be TF Fire 55EZ. Tomorrow is HIIT 25 and Sculpt 30. I will also do my C25K run.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Pheef52
    Options
    Today I just ran a few miles and did turbo fire sculpt 30. I miss Insanity already. Pretty positive that I will be doing cardio abs in addition to my run tomorrow.
  • telcochik
    Options
    You know you're obsessed when you actually miss Insanity! :laugh:

Proud of you Girl! Keep up the great work!
    Sharon
  • Pheef52
    Options
    Didn't get to post yesterday but I did Turbo Fire HIT 15 and Today I ended up doing TF/Fire 30 & TF/ Tone 30 (only 18 minutes of it got called back into work) I think I am going to Insanity Cardio abs this evening. I'm trying to take a break from the Intensity of Insanity for a week before I start the Insanity /Turbo Fire Hybrid but wow Turbo Fire is it's own level of Intense too. I can't wait to start the hybrid. I hope everyone is having a great day.

Sharon i'll be contacting you hopefully over the weekend about the coaching stuff and shakology. I think things have finally calmed down and I am ready.

Felicia
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed 55EZ And Abs 10 , burned 575 cals, tomorrow is Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 , hope u guys are having a great day :flowerforyou:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Wow just came home from my 2nd trip to the gym and (drumroll please) after 60 minutes of kickboxing, 20 minutes of walking the dog, and 40 minutes on the elliptical I burned a total of 1079 calories!!! I am TIRED!!!!

I look forward to speaking with you this weekend Felicia!

Sharon
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Did 65 minutes of jogging/walking. 40 minutes of P90X Legs and Back. A lot of working out today.
  • sas16
    Options
    Slept through my alarm yesterday so missed a workout...OOPS! However, I did get up today and did TF Upper 20 & Fire 30. Supposed to do a 2.5 mile run today for my C25K so hopefully, I'll get that in as well. I may save it for tomorrow. Not sure yet. We'll see how the legs feel later. They're still a little sore from my run on Wed.

Anyway, hope you all have a great day & holiday weekend!!!

P.S. Sharon, you're kickin' butt with those workouts at the gym!! Great job, girlfriend!!

Anita
  • telcochik
    Options
    Morning Gang! Rest day today and boy do I need it after yesterday's workout extravaganza!!! Spinning class on the agenda for tomorrow but today is all about good clean eating, Shakeology, and giving my body 24 hours to repair.

I'm running a Memorial Day special for anyone interested in adding Shakeology to their meal plan. Place a Shakeology on home direct order from my website by 11:59pm EST and receive a 16 oz shaker cup and Shakeology workout program for FREE (plus Free Shipping)!!!

Message me if you have any questions!
    Sharon