Share your secret goals...WARNING, not for the modest!!!

Options

Replies

• Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Have more sex appeal . I want these fine young women to find me even more attractive than I already am..... Feel me!?

Ok I volunteer to FEEL you... :devil:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    be bigger than the majority of my friends.
    Isn't that every man's goal? You might want to try a site other than MFP, though. Lol. :devil:

Not mine. I am good where it counts and too big where it doesn't!!! I want to feel comfy walking around but naked with a 6 pack and not my mini gut
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am going on a cruise next year and I want to have the confidence to wander around in a bikini or whatever else I want the entire time! I want to embrace the thing's I have been able to change on my own; like my butt and my abs and also embrace the thing's that I can't change; like the boobs I had before pregnancy/breastfeeding. I want to fully enjoy the fact that I have my health but also feel like a sexty *kitten* :happy:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Brutal honesty.

I want my husband to be proud to show me off. I want him to be like, 'Yeah, that's MY wife.' I know he's not embarrassed to be seen with me but I feel like if I look better he would be even more prone to be like 'yeah, that's mine.' Do not get me wrong my husband tells me I'm beautiful all the time this is a total self conscious thing.

Pin-Up shoot.

I've always wanted to be a model, even if it was for a plus size company. Which I no longer am but I love being a curvier girl and I think I'm sexy that way. But after entering a contest for Torrid last year I want to enter again this year. Just hotter. Lol.

And most importantly I just for once want to feel pretty. I have always been told that I'm the funny one and that I should stick with that. I have been told that it's okay, you don't have to be pretty. So I don't think I am. So for one damn time I want to feel pretty.
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal.. I will agree to elope with my man.... He asks me all the time... but I just don't want to look at those pictures and wish I looked prettier or skinnier.... We are then going to host a huge shindig in out home town to celebrate and I want to make sure I look damn Hot then! ;) He doesn't know this though.... so shhhhhh!
  • abdilla1
    abdilla1 Posts: 10
    Options
    This sounds dumb, but I would LOVE to be able to shop at Victoria's Secret.
    I would also really like to take up pole-dancing or learn a great striptease for my benefit as well as my bf's! ;-)
  • abdilla1
    abdilla1 Posts: 10
    Options

I want my husband to be proud to show me off. I want him to be like, 'Yeah, that's MY wife.' I know he's not embarrassed to be seen with me but I feel like if I look better he would be even more prone to be like 'yeah, that's mine.' Do not get me wrong my husband tells me I'm beautiful all the time this is a total self conscious thing.

I know exactly what you mean. And just by looking at your ticker - you've done an AMAZING job already! Congrats!
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Okay, so everyone on this site has a goal...whether it's to lose weight, get in shape, build muscle, tone, fit in their old clothes, be healthier, live longer or what ever! They're all excellent goals, but does anyone have a secret goal or reward in mind? Maybe a sexy or silly one? (Waving hand frantically) I DO, I DO!!!! My public goals were to get back in shape after having my son..CHECK! Tighten and tone....CHECK! I'm looking and feeling great, and I just started P90x. When I finish P90x, I plan on rewarding myself with my secret goals which are:
    1.) Old school pin-up girl photo shoot!!! (Oh yeah, I said it) I don't plan on sharing them with anyone except my hubby....but I've always wanted to, so by gosh, I'm gonna!
    2.) Wear a sexy, revealing Halloween costume! Silly, I know. But again, I've always wanted to!
    3.) This is probably the most embarrassing one :blushing: ....ooooowwwweeeeee here goes.....install mirrors on my bedroom ceiling! RAWR!!!:devil:

I want to hear you secret goals, I know I'm not alone here! lol

Ditto on the Halloween costume!
  • SUSANB37
    SUSANB37 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I really really really want to do a boudoir photo session and look absolutely smokin hot:devil: Of course, these would be only for my husband and I to share, but I want to knock his socks off in a way I haven't done EVER!! Also, I want to join a roller derby team. I love to skate but don't want to be the fat chic out on the skating rink!!
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options

And most importantly I just for once want to feel pretty. I have always been told that I'm the funny one and that I should stick with that. I have been told that it's okay, you don't have to be pretty. So I don't think I am. So for one damn time I want to feel pretty.

I am there with you! I know my hubby loves me and tells me this everyday. He tells me I am beautiful and supports me in all I do. However, I want not only to look good for myself but for him as well. It would be nice to be the trophy wife after being married together for so long!! :)

Since I gained weight I was also noted as the fat friend who was funny and sarcastic. I want to be the hot friend who is funny and sarcastic! Why can I not be all of these! :)
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow some of you have some great goals and I know that you will reach them all. Just keep on doing what your doing and you will get there.

I have so many goals because I have been big most of my life.

I want to turn heads when I am at the beach or out on the lake
    I want to be able to go shopping wherever I want knowing they have my size (sounds kinda girly huh?)
    I want to be a male slut for once in my life... haha.. ya I said it ... always been jealous of my friends who get lots of girls

there are many other goals too but the most important one is to find that special lady to settle down with and start a family.
  • SUSANB37
    SUSANB37 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Oh and I forgot to put my most important one. In April 2012 my hubs & I will have been married for 20 years. We are going to renew our vows and I want to do it at the beach. I have the vision of the dress I want to wear in my head and I sooooo want the body necessary to pull it off.
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Okay this is awful but my SECRET GOAL is to be the hot one in my group of friends. I want them to be jealous of ME and envy ME for having the fit tiny body that people stare at when we walk by!

When I get super lean and fit and maintain it I want to get implants. And I want to be in a fitness or fitness bikini model competition, and actually stand a chance!

Oh and I want my fiance to think I am hot. Not just "cute" but hot. I want him to be proud to be marrying me! He doesn't really see me like that now... but it's definitely motivation to get there!

TOP SECRET THOUGH!!!
  • zumbasalsera
    Options
    Dixiejo, you rock! LOOOVE the first two ideas, I have those goals in mind too, always wanted to do a photo shoot, and last Halloween I was looking very longingly at the hottie firefighter costume :) Mirrors on the ceiling aren't my thing, and since I rent I couldn't do that anyway :)

My other "secret" desires/goals are:

1) to have the rockin'-est hard body at my 20yr HS reunion (2013)
    2) husband and I are going through severe marriage crisis and though we are trying counseling right now I'm feeling doubtful it will work (I discovered he has been lying and cheating on me since the very beginning of our relationship)....if we wind up splitting I want him to REALLY regret losing me!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

I know exactly what you mean. And just by looking at your ticker - you've done an AMAZING job already! Congrats!

Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • hayley_m
    hayley_m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i have sooooooooo many!!
    I want to be the sexy one in the group....im quite a confident person and have never been afraid to go out and get what i want but i want people to look at me and go 'wow, and shes had 3 kids? she looks gorgeous!'

I want a tattoo down my side, ive had an idea of a kind of dita von teese style with me slim and half naked sitting in a coctail glass...but until i look like that i cant have it!!

I would like to be able to go on top without my belly slapping on his!

i'm quite flexible anyway but i want to be able to do the splits! lol i have no idea why!!

i really want to be known as the sexy redhead!!

i would love to do a photoshoot and stick the pics all over facebook just have my friends have!

i agree with the fancy dress thing too....i always have to wear the boring options i want the sexy options!!

good luck everyone with your secret goals!! keep up the good work!
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    LOL ... Those are fantastic goals! My goal is to be able to go to the lingerie shop and finding matching everything without having to settle for the 'bigger girl' style of bras... Hard to match those to pretty panties...
    I LOVE sexy undies (even if I am just wearing jeans or fatigues.)
    This is mine too
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Mine are probably pretty common. I want to do a pin-up/sexy photo shoot. I am considering a goal weight tattoo, but it has to be meaningful and well thought over so I'm in no hurry for that. I would kind of like to get my belly button pierced, if it looks presentable enough to be shown. I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them right now.

Edit: when I reach my goal weight, I am going to spring for a massage, too. I don't care how expensive it is!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I want to sit down in a bikini and look at my belly and think "hm, this looks fine!"
    Really, that would be enough...
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    No secret goals... it's all layed out for the world to see.

1) Be pepared to survive the Zombie Apocalypse
    2) Have my boobs stick out further than my stomach again (mini-goal)
    3) Look good in a bikini BEFORE the Zombie Apocalypse.