100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• ChefSteveUrso
    ChefSteveUrso Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job losing 42 lbs, you all can do it! I've lost 108lbs in 10.5 months so I know what your going through, and I also know you can do it 1lb at a time, just like I did. I don't log food anymore, I still weigh and measure it out though, but in the beginning logging was vitally important for me. I share my recipes that I eat all the time to lose weight with anyone who's interested. My goal now is to help other people (free) who need to lose 100+ because there are so many of us in this country and abroad. I love to cook and eat, and my food is so satisfying that I still think, "wow, I eat like a king (just less) and still lose weight". I eat lots of vegetables prepared in interesting ways to make them taste good so I fill up on them. I eat 4 oz proteins per meal, some meals I go vegetarian once in a while. I limit my starches to 1/2 - 1 cup portions. Usually 1 serving of fruit per day, I eat nuts almonds mostly, every day. 1-2 squares of dark chocolate before bed. I drastically cut back on sugar and bread which is really important for losing weight. Anyone here is welcome to friend me I want to see you succeed and put a dent in the obesity epidemic. Stay strong!
  • JRNYWITHME
    JRNYWITHME Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

Congratulations on your success thus far! I'm on a similar journey and new to MFP. I'm sending an invite now.
  • Chappara29Unica
    Chappara29Unica Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hello im on the same journey I have 97 lbs to lose its has been hard but we will get threw it!! feelfree to add me thanks
  • MrsAndrews84
    MrsAndrews84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me! My name is Michelle. I lost 90 lbs 6 years ago. It has ALL came back ( life, fast food, baby, laziness). I started 2 weeks ago. Down 8 lbs. 88 to go!!
  • SusanFuzzell72
    SusanFuzzell72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 100 + pounds to lose and I need new friends. Life is tough and we all need motivation!!
  • krisnbrown2014
    krisnbrown2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you. At almost 300 lbs I'm ready to lose weight so I can run and play with my son before he gets too old. Wld love to have support and support you. All of you can add me :)
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    lorirmason wrote: »
    I started back in November and set my goal to lose 100; as of today, I'm down 61. Good luck to you!! :)

Gosh that amazing. Congratulations :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    Great job losing 42 lbs, you all can do it! I've lost 108lbs in 10.5 months so I know what your going through, and I also know you can do it 1lb at a time, just like I did. I don't log food anymore, I still weigh and measure it out though, but in the beginning logging was vitally important for me. I share my recipes that I eat all the time to lose weight with anyone who's interested. My goal now is to help other people (free) who need to lose 100+ because there are so many of us in this country and abroad. I love to cook and eat, and my food is so satisfying that I still think, "wow, I eat like a king (just less) and still lose weight". I eat lots of vegetables prepared in interesting ways to make them taste good so I fill up on them. I eat 4 oz proteins per meal, some meals I go vegetarian once in a while. I limit my starches to 1/2 - 1 cup portions. Usually 1 serving of fruit per day, I eat nuts almonds mostly, every day. 1-2 squares of dark chocolate before bed. I drastically cut back on sugar and bread which is really important for losing weight. Anyone here is welcome to friend me I want to see you succeed and put a dent in the obesity epidemic. Stay strong!

That's so wonderful on you. Do you mind me asking what it was that made you make your mind up to do this and do it with such strength?
  • kents555
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

Congratulations on your success thus far! I'm on a similar journey and new to MFP. I'm sending an invite now.

Welcome to the journey. Here to cheer you along the way ;)
  • kents555
    Options
    hello im on the same journey I have 97 lbs to lose its has been hard but we will get threw it!! feelfree to add me thanks

Have added you. Thanks for your support :smile:
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    i'm at 90lbs lost with a goal of 10 more to get to 100, it's certainly a bit of work, but it's easy if you stay focused and consistent.
  • kents555
    Options
    I'm there with you. At almost 300 lbs I'm ready to lose weight so I can run and play with my son before he gets too old. Wld love to have support and support you. All of you can add me :)

I feel exactly the same. The reason why I started this is I want to be the best mama I can be for my daughter. You can count me in to support you all the way
  • donnalee0213
    donnalee0213 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Over 100 to lose here as well, today is day one....long road ahead...would love some support as well!
  • kents555
    Options
    Over 100 to lose here as well, today is day one....long road ahead...would love some support as well!

Absolutely here to support you all the way!
  • Bel0602
    Bel0602 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me:)
  • kents555
    Options
    Bel0602 wrote: »
    Anyone can add me:)

Have sent an invite :)
  • MissAbbieJay
    MissAbbieJay Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 250 pounds to lose.
  • tigervan285
    tigervan285 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • kents555
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 250 pounds to lose.

Have added you :smiley:
  • kents555
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

all added :wink: