START OF 30 Day Shred 5/15/11

Options

Replies

• theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I don't want to skip any day without shredding ... no sore now and am afraid to get sore if i take a break.
    But I have FEVER today Oooh ,, And it usually hit my bones.

Miss Td : Thanks for ur lovely words .. GO ON.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Okay so i decided that i would try level 2 today and I am glad i did. Level one was getting on my nerves and killing my knees. Level 2 is tough let me tell you but so much easier on my knees escept for those oblique twists.

LEVEL 2 aint no joke. I am going to be on this level for the full 10 days and then some and on days that my knees are sore i will go to level one. 231kcal burned.

But I am back in it to win it!!!!

eveyone have a nice day.
  • theseagull
    Options
    Day 12 of L2 done.
  • sgarner2005
    sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I don't want to skip any day without shredding ... no sore now and am afraid to get sore if i take a break.
    But I have FEVER today Oooh ,, And it usually hit my bones.

Miss Td : Thanks for ur lovely words .. GO ON.

I'm with you....I don't want to go through that soreness again!
  • sgarner2005
    Options
    Finished Level 1 today. Looking forward to getting into level 2 tomorrow. I'm going to make sure I do it while my son is sleeping so he doesn't crawl all over me. :)

I did measure myself today. I have lost an inch off my waist in the last 10 days!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Okay, I have to admit that I've fallen off the wagon with this challenge. :( I've had house guests this week and (1) while I would prefer to do this in the mornings, I don't want to wake people up, and (2) for some reason think I will feel silly doing my workout while they're there in the evenings. BUT, I'm just going to suck it up and do it tonight and start the momentum back up again!

I've still been on board with the rest of the healthiness, just not 30DS. I'm so sorry that I've let the group down this week, and promise to do better starting now!!
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Okay, I have to admit that I've fallen off the wagon with this challenge. :( I've had house guests this week and (1) while I would prefer to do this in the mornings, I don't want to wake people up, and (2) for some reason think I will feel silly doing my workout while they're there in the evenings. BUT, I'm just going to suck it up and do it tonight and start the momentum back up again!

I've still been on board with the rest of the healthiness, just not 30DS. I'm so sorry that I've let the group down this week, and promise to do better starting now!!

I'ts all good, as long as you get back in the game :) But it is tough to do other excersies and then throw in 30ds on top of it. I feel you. BUt it will be worth it in the end. Keep Shredding!
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Finished Level 1 today. Looking forward to getting into level 2 tomorrow. I'm going to make sure I do it while my son is sleeping so he doesn't crawl all over me. :)

I did measure myself today. I have lost an inch off my waist in the last 10 days!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesom job...congratulations.
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2 of Level 2 today. So for all of you who are on level 2 now are your shoulders sore???? Mine are killing me but I will push through until it gets better.
  • sgarner2005
    Options
    Level 2, Day 1 DONE!!

I liked it WAY better than level one! Maybe because I was tired of level one, or maybe b/c I hated the cardio in level one. But, I am re-energized with starting on level two!

1/3rd of the way done!! YAY!!!!! :)

Oh, and my shoulders are not sore.....yet. I just finished a few minutes ago.
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1-Done

Holy crap! It was hard! But, I did my C25K this morning and was already wiped when I started : ( I hope tomorrow is easier!!!!
  • theseagull
    Options
    I couldn't do day 13 yesterday because of the high fever I have. Even Today seems to be not able to do it.
  • sgarner2005
    Options
    Level 2 day 1-Done

Holy crap! It was hard! But, I did my C25K this morning and was already wiped when I started : ( I hope tomorrow is easier!!!!

What Week are you on of the C25K?
  • Ravergirl717
    Ravergirl717 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    finished my 10 days! Excited to start level 2 tomorrow!
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1-Done

I'm only on week 3 of C25K. I'm doing well with the running, it just seems like it's too much on the days I do both. Today I did the shred Level2 Day2 and it was much easier than last night. We'll see how tomorrow goes since it's a C25K day.

My shins are killing me tonight! Anyone have any issues with shin splits on Level 2? I know it's not the running, it's gotta be from the shred this morning.
  • Ravergirl717
    Ravergirl717 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Holy sweat! Almost cursed out Jillian today! Day 1 of level 2 done! 319 calories burned :)
  • sgarner2005
    Options
    Level 2 day 1-Done

I'm only on week 3 of C25K. I'm doing well with the running, it just seems like it's too much on the days I do both. Today I did the shred Level2 Day2 and it was much easier than last night. We'll see how tomorrow goes since it's a C25K day.

My shins are killing me tonight! Anyone have any issues with shin splits on Level 2? I know it's not the running, it's gotta be from the shred this morning.

I am having shin split troubles today and yesterday too. But I do think it's from the running. Didn't start bothering me until week 4, which has 5 minutes of consecutive running. I am going to try to do it outside next instead of the treadmill to see if that helps at all. I didn't think about it being from the shred, but I really do think it's from the runnig. UG!

I've been able to do both most days, just really trying not to rush my C25K so I'm really trying to skip a day inbetween and I'm just doing the shred on those days. Which means, I have to run tonight or tomorrow. :)
  • MarcieLynne76
    Options
    Sorry to butt in but I have a question..I am new to MFP and I am doing the 30 day shred. I have one question for now lol....How do you log in the workout from level one onto MFP? I am having trouble with it. I am not sure what to put as my exercises since nothing I look up seems to be in the database...
    thanks and sorry again for jumping in on ya :)
  • sgarner2005
    Options
    Sorry to butt in but I have a question..I am new to MFP and I am doing the 30 day shred. I have one question for now lol....How do you log in the workout from level one onto MFP? I am having trouble with it. I am not sure what to put as my exercises since nothing I look up seems to be in the database...
    thanks and sorry again for jumping in on ya :)

Hi! I log mine as Circuit Training General. Hope that helps!
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    OK back at this.