Heavier girls trying to loose weight

Options

Replies

• voedingscentrum
    Options
    for interesting tips about health, loosing weight and good food, check out.
    http://voedingscentrum.co/
  • amyjeaninga
    amyjeaninga Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everybody...hope everyone has a good weekend. I got on my Bowflex today, so yay! Tomorrow I'm resting. Keep up the good work, ladies!
  • jerisa
    jerisa Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in, I have tried tops for the last 4+ years I lost over 80 lbs but slowly gained it back. I have over 100 lbs to lose, but would like to be under 200 by end of summer.
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'll join!!! :)
  • punch423
    punch423 Posts: 1
    Options
    I was doing WW but I am switching over here now!
    I'm in!!
  • Achlys101
    Achlys101 Posts: 44
    Options
    Am in I have well over 100lbs to lose :laugh:
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    hey guys i just finished my workout i finally was able to pass the 30 mins and do 1hr of elliptical todayyy sooo proud of myself and i finally got my sweat coming off haha :)

How is everyone's weekend?
  • tab143
    tab143 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I am tearing up right now just typing this response. I DON'T WANT TO BE FAT ANYMORE!
  • fatima_mousa
    Options
    I am currently 240 post baby weight. (my last child is 6 mths to date) . i am a stay at home mom of 3 and 26 yrs. i need some motivation, and tips and tricks on how to lose this weight!! My goal is 145-150 .. would love to know more about you women.. good luck!!
  • ladyluck5210
    ladyluck5210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    count me in as well! :)
  • batorsbabe37
    batorsbabe37 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    im in! I need to lose about 100!
  • Chychy17
    Chychy17 Posts: 13
    Options
    I want to! I just officially started with my weight loss! I've been wanting to for so long but I finally buckled down! My starting weight as of Wednesday was 205.2, haven't weighed myself since then but I will be soon! I am using Alli as well which is bloating me a bit so I'm also a little scared to weigh myself. My goal is to lose 55lbs by my 21st birthday next June. My short-term goal is 25lbs by Sept. 24th, which is my best friends wedding and I am the Maid of Honor! So I need all the support I can get! Let's do this! :)
  • Maya1979
    Maya1979 Posts: 37
    Options
    I started MyFitnessPal today, so count me in. I have 100 lbs. to lose.
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Lots of people have joined now, this is great - more people to share support and motivate.

I've had a really good exercise day today:) I ran for 40mins, walked home, then when I got home I did the 30 day shred video, fast forwarding the cario bits because I had just run!

I'm really enjoying running now, I'm not very fast but enjoy the peace and time to myself. I NEVER thought I'd be able to run or enjoy it. For anyone who is tempted I would recommend the couch to 5K plan. I followed it and the first day could not run for a minute, now I can run for 3 miles (40 minutes). It only took me 8 weeks to get there too. I have an elliptical trainer upstairs that hasn't been used in years. Tempted to start using it as some of you girls seem to be loving it.

We're off out to a couples house tomorrow that I don't know well. I'm sure there will be biscuits etc and I will find it hard not to be POLITE and eat some of the stuff. Hmm will see how to handle the situation when I get there.
  • ajpink99
    ajpink99 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Im in! Sound like a great idea. What do I need to do?
  • batorsbabe37
    Options
    Count me in! :)

I started at 291.8, and have lost 24lbs so far! :) It's a small feat in the big picture but I'm working on it! :) I still have over 100+ lbs I'd like to lose. But I'm making this a lifestyle change. I want to be healthy! :)

I just bought a bike, and I LOVE it! So I'm so looking forward to riding "her" all this summer! :)

We also have a treadmill at home, an eliptical machine, and weights.

I'm looking into getting a workout video... Anyone have any suggestions? I was looking at the Biggest Loser's one... Any feedback?

This is going to be an awesome form of encouragement! Great job so far everyone! :)

**** I do the 30 day shred with Jillian Micheals. I'm not as religious about it as I should be, because it's tough!! But it's def a workout! I also do Zumba, starting 3 times a week! <3 Zumba!!
  • batorsbabe37
    Options

I started at 291.8, and have lost 24lbs so far! :) It's a small feat in the big picture but I'm working on it! :) I still have over 100+ lbs I'd like to lose. But I'm making this a lifestyle change. I want to be healthy! :)

I just bought a bike, and I LOVE it! So I'm so looking forward to riding "her" all this summer! :)

I'm looking into getting a workout video... Anyone have any suggestions? I was looking at the Biggest Loser's one... Any feedback?

This is going to be an awesome form of encouragement! Great job so far everyone! :)

**** I do the 30 day shred with Jillian Micheals. I'm not as religious about it as I should be, because it's tough!! But it's def a workout! I also do Zumba, starting 3 times a week! <3 Zumba!!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    hey guys i just finished my workout i finally was able to pass the 30 mins and do 1hr of elliptical todayyy sooo proud of myself and i finally got my sweat coming off haha :)

How is everyone's weekend?

That's great that you made it up to an hour on the elliptical. I used to hate the elliptical and then once I started increasing the resistance I found it to be much easier on my knees than the treadmill and it burns more calories too.
  • batorsbabe37
    Options

I just started the 30 day shred with Jillian Micheals. It's def a workout, I don't do it religiously everyday like I should, but you can feel I'm working on that. I also do Zumba, which I totall <3, 3 times a week now!! :) Hope this helps!
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    you know you r right... i do feel better and i feel like i want to exercise more, i intend starting to swim next week and i think that will help get things moving again lol

EXCELLENT! That's the right spirit to jump start everything again. You CAN do it :happy: