tiffie_taffy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's too quiet when I'm working. :/

I feel your pain. It can be nice some night but lonely others :\
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    This day is going by SO SLOW!

I want to get paid to go home and clean my house right now....
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Oh goodness! My heart goes out to those in Louisiana right now. :cry: :heartbreak:
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Horrible news coming out
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Occurring too often, or we're just hearing about it more often...
  • belimawr
    Options
    On the brighter side... Jersey peaches and blueberries are here woohoo!
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I JUST FOUND OUT MY MOMMY IS COMING HOME FOR THE WEEKEND AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
  • BodyByBex
    Options
  • belimawr
    Options
    Woohoo for you! :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I JUST FOUND OUT MY MOMMY IS COMING HOME FOR THE WEEKEND AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::gn::grin:
    That's great!
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Wake up errbody, it's time to party!
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    *sings* ALLLL BYYYYY MMMYYYYSSSSEEELLLFFFF
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    But you'e not....
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    YAY! How's your night going?
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    YAY! How's your night going?

Slowly. I just caught up on the massive debate in the Confessions thread about minimum wage going up and came up with a DREAM solution:

"Okay so now that I am ALL caught up and we have stopped the 'discussion' I think I can sum it all up here.

* Colleges need to stop charging us so much to further our education. We should all be able to follow our dreams and let's face it, teachers don't make squat here and they spend a LOT of time in school.

* If/When minimum wage goes up, those who already HAVE degrees should have their salaries go up proportionately. Degrees take a lot of time and you should still be compensated for that time.

* The owners of businesses(particularly large ones) should take the hit to their profit margins and personal pocket books and not raise the prices of anything else in an attempt to compensate for the loss in profits.

ETA: And all pizza and burgers should be worth >200 calories per serving. :innocent: "
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Brilliant! Esp the bit about pizza and burgers!
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Brilliant! Esp the bit about pizza and burgers!

I told ya. DREAM plan. I should rule the world. My mother agrees. :naughty:
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Yep. You're DEF on the World Domination team.
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I'm sad...I feel like the Confession thread is on it's last legs because of the minimum wage debate....everyone should be able to afford to live and everyone who already has a degree should also receive a raise and companies shouldn't raise prices of things just to compensate for their loss in profit. But all of that just ISN'T going to happen. Some people are living in this great big fantasy world and it is RUINING MY THREAD! :rage:
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Yep. You're DEF on the World Domination team.

Thank you. I bring the ferrets!

jcukm9i8wtyk.jpg