Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    OMG canning peaches is so much work! :#

But it's so worth it in December when they aren't in season...

Exactly, that is why I suck it up and do it anyway.....esp for my son that can eat like a jar in a sitting....he LOVES both peaches and applesauce which are the two things I do.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Nice 45 mile bicycle ride this morning, hoping I can keep from eating 5,000 calories today!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    I deadlifted 105 pounds today!!! Only 30 pounds to go to deadlift my bodyweight! Mr. NY was very impressed!

Probably won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow but whatever! :smile:

Congratulations!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Nice 45 mile bicycle ride this morning, hoping I can keep from eating 5,000 calories today!

Nice! I am trying to get,a short ride in today but running late at barn. Not sure I can get to it. Sigh.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Mmmm. I have not had a single peach this summer. This peach talk is giving me some cravings. I love peaches. I've never canned them before, but I just looked up the process and it does look like a lot of work!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Great!

I've eaten more berries and watermelon than peaches this summer. I do love a good peach though.

Congrats on getting third place in your run, @pofoster21 !
    And congrats on your deadlift @TigerNY128 !
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Every once in a while I get in a mood where I'm like "Hmm... I kind of want to add sugar to my coffee. I'm craving something sweet." I always have to remind myself that I'm not a fan of sugar in coffee. The taste never sits quite right with me and it always makes me feel somewhat sick. I have some cream in my fridge, though, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

You know what's REALLY REALLY good? Chamomile tea with cream/milk and honey. I would make it almost every night before going to bed when I was little :tongue: So soothing.... and the smell of chamomile... YES.

I can't drink chamomile. It literally tastes like flowers.

YES!
    I drank chamomile once because of bad cramps. It alleviated the pain but :s
    It's 11 am and this is what my diary looks like:

It's going to have to be chicken for lunch and fish for dinner . . .
    At least you hit your potassium pretty early. :wink:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I deadlifted 105 pounds today!!! Only 30 pounds to go to deadlift my bodyweight! Mr. NY was very impressed!

Awesome job! You lift stuff up & put it down:D.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options

Good work!! I'm very impressed too!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    @pofoster21, good job with your race. Congrats on placing and being called petite! :) I also want to say I love how you responded to Crosby's post! And also, how much you've "learned" from this thread. Although it took you 47 years to realize you are super great, at least now you know it! And I think that's awesome!
    @raelynnsmama52512, good luck going forward with the house!
    @Lefty1290, welcome back!
    @Italian_Buju, I think it's great that you stand up for what you believe in.
    @riderfangal, hope your foot feels better soon!

As for me...I'm taking a real rest day today! No running or treadmill...for the first time in well over a month (not quite sure exactly how long). I will walk outside if the rain holds off and I might do my short circuit training video. My step count will be waaay down today... I know I've said it so many times, I know rest days are good..it's just so hard for me!
    Also, I slept almost a full 8.5 hours...that's 3+ hours more than a normal night for me!! Wowza!
    Happy Sunday to everyone!

You need to rest if you haven't in a month. Seriously. You should take a few days off. Otherwise you will burn out or injure yourself. It's important and can only improve your health and run times!

I know..which is why I finally did it. I ended up doing my video and got two walks in but NO TREADMILL as promised!!! To be honest though..my mileage was still somewhat high (without any running) at 11 miles and almost 22,000 steps.
    And to get some extra rest...I even napped for 45 minutes! :)

Oh! And I got new running sneakers today!!! I was way overdue!

• TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

Good work!! I'm very impressed too!

Thanks everyone for your encouragement!!!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    @pofoster21, good job with your race. Congrats on placing and being called petite! :) I also want to say I love how you responded to Crosby's post! And also, how much you've "learned" from this thread. Although it took you 47 years to realize you are super great, at least now you know it! And I think that's awesome!
    @raelynnsmama52512, good luck going forward with the house!
    @Lefty1290, welcome back!
    @Italian_Buju, I think it's great that you stand up for what you believe in.
    @riderfangal, hope your foot feels better soon!

As for me...I'm taking a real rest day today! No running or treadmill...for the first time in well over a month (not quite sure exactly how long). I will walk outside if the rain holds off and I might do my short circuit training video. My step count will be waaay down today... I know I've said it so many times, I know rest days are good..it's just so hard for me!
    Also, I slept almost a full 8.5 hours...that's 3+ hours more than a normal night for me!! Wowza!
    Happy Sunday to everyone!

You need to rest if you haven't in a month. Seriously. You should take a few days off. Otherwise you will burn out or injure yourself. It's important and can only improve your health and run times!

I know..which is why I finally did it. I ended up doing my video and got two walks in but NO TREADMILL as promised!!! To be honest though..my mileage was still somewhat high (without any running) at 11 miles and almost 22,000 steps.
    And to get some extra rest...I even napped for 45 minutes! :)

Oh! And I got new running sneakers today!!! I was way overdue!

Doesn't sound like enough rest to me...but at least you got new sneaker! Very cool. I love buying new sneakers. I MIGHT have about 6 pairs in boxes in my closet...
  • tigerThea
    tigerThea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ok...I get how people disappear for a long time. Lost myself in food for three weeks. Spent two dead on and now craziness. Seriously must be a happy medium. I confess I've missed you guys!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Confession: I am feeling very judgmental toward whomever is setting off fireworks in my neighborhood right now. A) they make my dog crazy, it may be hours before she calms down B) the second round woke up my 9 year old which is worse than aggravating my dog c)I have to be at work at 7am and D) it's illegal to possess them inside the city limits. Bonus aggravation at the thought this person is likely drunk and may hurt himself badly enough to be my patient tomorrow.

On a different note: I did end up swimming at the pool party, but my best friend and her daughter came so it was more fun than I thought it would be even though the parents of several teens dropped them off and used it as a babysitting service. Those teens were mostly good, but there was a small group of wild things among them being generally unpleasant because the parents weren't there.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    We got one peach off our tree this year, first time it produced fruit. It was delicious!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    We got one peach off our tree this year, first time it produced fruit. It was delicious!

We have a peach tree in our yard and it has only given up tiny sweet peaches.

Confession: Tonight I slathered myself in a blend of coconut, tea tree, and cinnamon oils on top of my prescription cream(after it dried) and I smell mostly like cinnamon. As long as I don't smell like a rotting mushroom that is FINE BY ME!

Confession: Today was my dad's 63rd birthday and I had a slice of cake and didn't log it.

Confession: After gaining 2 pounds yesterday(bringing me to 186 lbs), I had a woosh when I woke up this afternoon and the scale said 183. I'm not believing it until I get tomorrows reading as well.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    So jealous of everyone's bling!!
    I'm not jealous of the bling but of the meaning behind the bling. I want a good marriage. I want that in my life, and that will come with bling. So I want bling - when the time is right and when the man and relationship is right.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Back from camping! Everything was amazing (there we're some hiccups... I forgot the poles for the tent so we bought a cheapy backup, which works out), I am freckled and happy! I did a bit of damage weight wise but overall I am very happy with it, now to flush the system with water and get my *kitten* back into a schedule! Hope everyone is doing well and glad to see @Italian_Buju has come back :)

I am glad you had a great time.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    So I didn't want to say anything before I went on holidays but I dropped into "Onederland" by a half pound. I didn't want to jinx it because I was scared I wa sgoing to be back in the 2's when I got home but...Yay I stayed under

Congrats!
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Here are a few pictures from my anniversary trip.

135n8nivaf8w.jpg
    This is my view of the coastline from first class. It was absolutely beautiful.

pjq6xdq7ozd4.jpg
    This is me and Mr. Mo. He is my everything.
    Awwwww. cute couple!