New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    lingo10 wrote: »
    Protein Pancake mix :O!

Is it Kodiak? I love it, but not so much with sweet toppings... but I find them fantastic as a sandwich with savory toppings! I like the 'frontier' more for sweet stuff.
    Tried this in a squeeze pack. Not much coconut flavor, but there's plenty of chocolatey goodness.

1405632072488_ceeeee.540w.jpg

I actually bought this a long time ago but I think it's bad now... it's up at the back of one of my cupboards somewhere. I remember liking it, but it fell on the side and all the oil came out or something, making a bit mess... I just need to stop buying nut butter because I go through it way too slowly.

I had more of the caramel almond MaraNatha, this time with an apple, and it was really good. I guess you really lose a lot of the taste when you use it in oatmeal.

Sorry for the late response. its by flapjack but i see a whole lot of brands coming out with them!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Not my "cup of tea" though. I would not mind the haggis. I have had it before, but do not like the pepper.82xxd1iyl9ht.jpg
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    GreenValli wrote: »
    Not my "cup of tea" though. I would not mind the haggis. I have had it before, but do not like the pepper.82xxd1iyl9ht.jpg

I think I'm going to have to try and find these when I'm in Scotland next year. I love haggis!
  • patrikc333
    patrikc333 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I never noticed M&S offers "count on us" low fat desserts

130g of double chocolate sundae = 170 cal
    skinny choc mousse = 116 cal

tasted super yummy, decent portion, cheap = my new paradise
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    y7rl5df9dit8.jpg

These are new at Trader Joes. Really good. They actually taste like their gluten free brownie mix. The mix is one of the best gluten free brownies I ever had.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    y7rl5df9dit8.jpg

These are new at Trader Joes. Really good. They actually taste like their gluten free brownie mix. The mix is one of the best gluten free brownies I ever had.

Oh! Screw you, brownie batter oreos!

:)

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    patrikc333 wrote: »

I have to look... where do you find those in the store?

Those brownies... man they look good!
  • patrikc333
    patrikc333 Posts: 436 Member
    Options

I found them in the cold dessert area but depending on the store they can be scattered around between the fridges

there is a good variety, well worth to try!
  • KatieWH
    KatieWH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    yourad0rk wrote: »
    I've been on a bit of a protein hype the past few weeks and was really looking around for some good bars and found Quest Bars, I bought the 'Cookies and Cream' and 'Double Chocolate Chunk'. They're horrible, they taste like artificial sweetener and salt, and I can never stomach more than half a bar in one sitting, I've found that they're more palatable when cold, although that means they're harsh on your teeth. But despite all that, they're really good for you, and not a bad (even if horrid tasting) filling snack for on the go.

I'm interested in trying the Quest Protein chips though, and have bought some BBQ flavoured ones which I'm still waiting on in the post. Fingers crossed they taste better than the bars, and also better than 'Protein Bites' by Novo which carry a very strange taste regardless of flavour.

Those are the worst flavors, but there are others that are really delicious. I recommend cinnamon bun and vanilla almond crunch.

• Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Fibre 1 bars for me lol
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

I found them in the cold dessert area but depending on the store they can be scattered around between the fridges

there is a good variety, well worth to try!

Hmm are you in the US or the UK? I always look there, and I haven't seen anything.

Oh, and I saw yesterday that the Cheesecake Factory has a new flavor coming out in 2 days... Salted caramel. Going to have to make room for that...
  • littlebagofbones
    littlebagofbones Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the MyCoconutKitchen coconut butter? Some of the flavors are very appealing, but I haven't been able to find much about them.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    y7rl5df9dit8.jpg

Oh wow! I really wish the closest Trader Joe's to me wasn't downtown. :/

DSC03720.jpg
    I don't remember if I've made a post about this, but I really love this stuff. I plan on buying the Kroger brand coconut macaroon spread next. I'm not sure how it would compare to the Trader Joe's cookie and cream spread.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I dream of a Trader Joe's or Whole Foods :'( At least we have a Costco which has introduced me to many great new products.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    y7rl5df9dit8.jpg

Oh wow! I really wish the closest Trader Joe's to me wasn't downtown. :/

DSC03720.jpg
    I don't remember if I've made a post about this, but I really love this stuff. I plan on buying the Kroger brand coconut macaroon spread next. I'm not sure how it would compare to the Trader Joe's cookie and cream spread.

Mwahaha. All the cool kids live inside the loop... :wink: