Admit it.

Options

Replies

• JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I will admit that the more I drink, the smarter and better looking I become.

I will also admit that I LOVE listening to Hollaback Girl when I am riding my bike. And know all the words..

ME TOO!!! It also works for making others smarter, better looking and for some reason, they all talk really low....
  • jjhanlon
    jjhanlon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    1. I was obsessed with Jim Morrison when I was a teenager...that's the random fact that people I went to high school with remember the most.
    2. I started watching Gossip Girl only because Chace Crawford is super fine - now I'm totally hooked and if I miss a show I'm super bummed.
    3. I love The Cars. Anyone who is in the car with me when "Hello Again" comes on is immediately embarrassed.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I do turbofire and when the girly songs come on I sing along. For instance I sing "boom I got your boyfriend" and "im a bad girl"

LOVE this! It would be interesting to see that, LOL!!!

Here are mine:

I have to sleep with a nightlight on
    I LOVE the Justin Beiber song "Baby"
    I am seriously addicted to hand lotion~ I HAVE to put it on everytime I wash my hands and before bed.
    I LOVE to clean my ears with Q-tips. If I don't, it drives me crazy and I feel dirty.
    I still watch shows on MTV
    The taste or smell of mint is DISGUSTING to me...I gag.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I do turbofire and when the girly songs come on I sing along. For instance I sing "boom I got your boyfriend" and "im a bad girl"

LOVE this! It would be interesting to see that, LOL!!!

Here are mine:

I have to sleep with a nightlight on
    I LOVE the Justin Beiber song "Baby"
    I am seriously addicted to hand lotion~ I HAVE to put it on everytime I wash my hands and before bed.
    I LOVE to clean my ears with Q-tips. If I don't, it drives me crazy and I feel dirty.
    I still watch shows on MTV
    The taste or smell of mint is DISGUSTING to me...I gag.
    I LOVE the smell of gas and white-out
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I watch The Secret life of the American teenager and like it!
    I like the smell of my dogs feet- they smell like fritos.
    I sometimes wish that I lived alone without consequence.
    I have super natural 'abilities' where I have seen ghosts but am afraid to nurture it for fear that I'll see something bad.
    I have a crush (Still) on George Michael - yes, I know he's gay, I don't care.
    I have a "thing" for young guys even though I have been with my husband (faithfully) for 26 years.
    I sometimes wish that I was in an open relationship so that I could play said young guys.... [did that come out??] But I'd be jealous like hell of my husband doing it- but mostly because I don't want him giving other women the 'pleasure' that he's capable of giving...

Wow that was tough to say...
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Lol! Great topic:)

One night I locked my bedroom door because I hear the floor creak, I live alone and thought someone had sneaked inside while I was at a neighbor's house (I left the door unlocked).

I was afraid to sing karaoke until I took Toastmasters to help with giving speeches (I am still rattled by giving public speeches but will sing my butt off during karaoke).
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    I admit it, in the past I have owned not one, but TWO Brokencyde albums. My most shameful possession to date. :noway:

I grow obsessed with things easily. Currently that thing is Marvel, primarily Thor, which has branched into an obsession with mythology in general.

Every boyfriend I've ever had has claimed to have multiple personality disorder, and I fall for it every time they pull it.

I've always wanted to be with a girl, but I'm terrified of coming onto a straight girl. :embarassed:
  • wheatley1212
    Options
    Everyone in my family has the 2nd toe really longer than the rest, and because of that it curls under. My first son was upset to realize at 16 that he had the family toe. My third son also has the toe, but he is 6. At least we only have 5 toes. Ha..Ha..
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I love Big Time Rush and will watch it even if the kids aren't home.

I am afraid of bugs and believe that I will most likely die in a car crash because there will be a bug in the car, I pray the kids aren't with me when it happens!

I was so happy when my soon to be ex left me because I didn't have to feel quilty.
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am 41 years old and I can sing every Taylor Swift song she's released.
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 years old.
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    1. I wet the bed until I was 7

2. Since being bitten by a bunch of tropical ants, I am wary of ants

3. I like the smell of skunk

I like the smell of skunk too!!! Smells like coffe to me
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    I watch The Secret life of the American teenager and like it!
    I like the smell of my dogs feet- they smell like fritos.
    I sometimes wish that I lived alone without consequence.
    I have super natural 'abilities' where I have seen ghosts but am afraid to nurture it for fear that I'll see something bad.
    I have a crush (Still) on George Michael - yes, I know he's gay, I don't care.
    I have a "thing" for young guys even though I have been with my husband (faithfully) for 26 years.
    I sometimes wish that I was in an open relationship so that I could play said young guys.... [did that come out??] But I'd be jealous like hell of my husband doing it- but mostly because I don't want him giving other women the 'pleasure' that he's capable of giving...

Wow that was tough to say...

On the ghost thing ... me too! I so want to go on a ghost hunt or collect EVPs, and I love watching some of the paranormal shows, but I'm so afraid that I would find myself face to face with something truly frightening/dangerous. And I've had recurring nightmares that I've been possessed by something evil and can't speak so I can't banish it.
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I jumped drunk/naked to our pool one night when i was home alone
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    - I am complete geek. I love all the Stargate shows/movies/spinoffs, Farscape, Firefly, Lord Of The Rings, Harry Potter, etc....
  • missy0404
    missy0404 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of puppets and clowns...they freak me out!

and I have to eat my food separately.....clockwise on my plate...

I love ABBA!
    My favorite movie is Flash Gordon...and was probably the only person who watched Caprica on the SciFi Channel..

And I know the words to Justin Beiber songs...and went to his concert...haha
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I got 5150'd.

I google everything.

I googled 5150'd.

here!
    Save everyone some Googling.

5150 (Involuntary psychiatric hold)
    thought it was 302'd? i never heard of 5150 before?
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    so happy i sat an read all of them! toooo funny!
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Everyone in my family has the 2nd toe really longer than the rest, and because of that it curls under. My first son was upset to realize at 16 that he had the family toe. My third son also has the toe, but he is 6. At least we only have 5 toes. Ha..Ha..

My honey's family has the opposite problem. Their second toes are shorter than their big and 3rd toes. I jokingly call him a freak, which is amusingly hypocritical because I was born with the cartilage of my right ear folded up in my ear canal. The doc pulled it out of the canal and my ear flopped like a puppy's for a couple weeks until the cartilage hardened.
  • Scheherazadea
    Options
    1) I got really drunk once and stuffed myself with Wagyu beef--an unfortunate combination. I was vomiting in the car, into plastic bags since that's all we had on hand while on the freeway. While we were driving around looking for a trash bin and could not find one, we dropped the plastic bags on a well-maintained cul-de-sac in Bel Air.

2) I like to get body painted and walk around in public while painted. Being naked in public also works.

3) I once got into a nasty play fight and broke my finger. I didn't realize it and now I'm stuck with a funky looking finger.