Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    People that drive well below the speed limit during afternoon rush hour.

Doesn't every one drive below the speed limit during rush hour? I'm lucky if I even get up to the speed limit for longer than 30 second intervals.
  • paztoca
    paztoca Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Liars
  • Love2Rappel
    Love2Rappel Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    People that get loaded and think it's funny at another's expense...
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    When friends sit together in a group, and all they do is look at their cellphones.
  • karenkasbi
    karenkasbi Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    religious people who do all kinds of evil ungodly things then they say they have faith.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    people who post stupid forwards on Facebook like "if you don't share this you don't love Jesus, puppies or kids with cancer"
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Mosquitoes
  • IronBatMaiden
    IronBatMaiden Posts: 378 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Screaming kids in public and the parents who do nothing about it.

You might be used to it, but the rest of us aren't! Please calm your kid down!

someday you will have children and i promise I won't care if they scream through the store while you try your best to get your shopping done while soothing a teething/colicky/hurting little one.

even though right now this comment makes me slightly irrationally angry. lol :)

Actually I won't since I'm staunchly childfree by choice. No babies will ever come from me. No man in the world will ever convince me to change my mind and I would rather end up alone. No joke.

Which reminds me. Bingoes about me being childfree when I come out of the closet piss me off too.

I'm also childfree, so it makes me irrationally angry how few people are willing to admit it. I understand... society treats us like we are serial killers, but it is hard to find a woman to date when wanting kids is a dealbreaker for me and they won't say they are childfree.

Even worse: I once messaged a childfree woman on a dating site. She responded asking why I don't want kids. I honestly answered that they are annoying and expensive. She sent back and said she couldn't date someone who didn't like kids... seriously?! (She is one of those childfree people that absolutely loves kids, but doesn't want any of her own - she understands THAT, but not how someone could find that kids are annoying and expensive?!.)

That or she was lying about being childfree. Trust me. There are some people who will lie about being childfree and then start asking questions like that. It sounds like she was lying to you and when you told her the truth, her true colors came out.

You're very fortunate to not have been oopsed (tricked into getting her pregnant).

Which also reminds me. People who trick their partners into parenthood by lying about being on birth control or tampering with their partners' birth control make my blood boil! I want to commit violence when I hear about it! :angry:
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Putting the sheets on my quilt, drives me nuts, a combination of anger at it and myself for being incompetent.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options

someday you will have children and i promise I won't care if they scream through the store while you try your best to get your shopping done while soothing a teething/colicky/hurting little one.

Actually I won't since I'm staunchly childfree by choice. No babies will ever come from me. No man in the world will ever convince me to change my mind and I would rather end up alone. No joke.

Which reminds me. Bingoes about me being childfree when I come out of the closet piss me off too.

I'm also childfree, so it makes me irrationally angry how few people are willing to admit it. I understand... society treats us like we are serial killers, but it is hard to find a woman to date when wanting kids is a dealbreaker for me and they won't say they are childfree.

Even worse: I once messaged a childfree woman on a dating site. She responded asking why I don't want kids. I honestly answered that they are annoying and expensive. She sent back and said she couldn't date someone who didn't like kids... seriously?! (She is one of those childfree people that absolutely loves kids, but doesn't want any of her own - she understands THAT, but not how someone could find that kids are annoying and expensive?!.)

That or she was lying about being childfree. Trust me. There are some people who will lie about being childfree and then start asking questions like that. It sounds like she was lying to you and when you told her the truth, her true colors came out.

You're very fortunate to not have been oopsed (tricked into getting her pregnant).

Which also reminds me. People who trick their partners into parenthood by lying about being on birth control or tampering with their partners' birth control make my blood boil! I want to commit violence when I hear about it! :angry:

I can't be "oopsed" - I've had a vasectomy. It annoys me too, though, when people try to do that. It's dishonest at best.
  • Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    The faux outrage brigade that bring out their pitchforks and torches out at any perceived injustice that the media flashes in front of them without the full story behind it. The latest faux outrage brigade's imperial march? Cecil the Lion. The "famous" lion that no one knew of until recently because of the news.
  • IronBatMaiden
    edited July 2015
    Options

I can't be "oopsed" - I've had a vasectomy. It annoys me too, though, when people try to do that. It's dishonest at best.

Yayyy! :smiley: you're lucky, it's a huge pain in the *kitten* for me to get my tubes tied. Even in a liberal state like mine.

That also reminds me, it pisses me off to no end when doctors think that 24 is too young to decide to never want kids and to take permanent precautions against pregnancy, yet they're perfectly fine with a 16 year old who chooses to keep a pregnancy.
  • lesterlopez12
    lesterlopez12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    People who don't signal...
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options

Yayyy! :smiley: you're lucky, it's a huge pain in the *kitten* for me to get my tubes tied. Even in a liberal state like mine.

That also reminds me, it pisses me off to no end when doctors think that 24 is too young to decide to never want kids and to take permanent precautions against pregnancy, yet they're perfectly fine with a 16 year old who chooses to keep a pregnancy.

Yep... sounds logical, right? *sarcasm* It is usually less of a challenge for men to get permanently sterilized.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    The person in a white van the other day that ran a red light so late, I almost got hit!
  • ameliapond13
    ameliapond13 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm in customer relations and when I say hello to someone and they just stare back, like I'm so beneath them they can't be bothered to be polite.
  • IronBatMaiden
    Options

Yep... sounds logical, right? *sarcasm* It is usually less of a challenge for men to get permanently sterilized.

Yeah. It sucks. :( oh well. I just gotta keep fighting, save the money needed, and find a doctor that respects my choice to be childfree and who won't bingo me.
  • IronBatMaiden
    Options
    People who don't signal...

OMG! This!! I *kitten* hate that!!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options

My doctor wouldn't do it for me when I was 37!

• imsnowwhite
    imsnowwhite Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Rude customers.