Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    005.jpg

Well, I thought I was going to be up a whole pound or more because of a lack of sleep last night but I ended up with a nap and weighed when I woke up. Still a .2 gain, but better than 1 lb. Although, yesterday I was down to 135.2 :grumble:

Britt, you are correct...I am definitely not cut out for accountant work :noway: ...I'm a much better nurse :drinker: :drinker: I have adjusted your weight on the original; but, I am not posting it because it's a pain in the butt :grumble:

No problem. I wouldn't have mentioned it since I'm pretty sure it doesn't change anything for this week, but don't want to give our team an unnecessary disadvantage for next week.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

No problem. I wouldn't have mentioned it since I'm pretty sure it doesn't change anything for this week, but don't want to give our team an unnecessary disadvantage for next week.

I agree, we don't need any help in that department...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Jessica,

I thought you might be interested in this...it seems fun

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/251455-cooking-challenge-coconut
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Jessica,

I thought you might be interested in this...it seems fun

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/251455-cooking-challenge-coconut

Thank you!!! I just bumped it for when I get home to mass amount of recipes!!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Cool, I don't like coconut but in all the months I have been here I have not ventured over to the receipe side. Thanks!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    It's getting to be that time again...I will post the word later this evening.

McDebbie was the winner last week and gets a 0.50 lb advantage this week.

Remember, winner gets to pick 2...you will need to post your decision, or PM me with the decision and I will post for you within 24 hours

1) Take 0.50 lb. weight advantage

2) Select immunity for any player other than yourself (Just remember who’s running the show, uhhhh, me, that's right!!!)

3) Losing team takes 0.50 lb. disadvantage

4) Change the weigh-in date for yourself or any other person
    Must be last least 3 days after prior weigh-in for other person
    Any day for yourself
    You may opt to leave it as it stands
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Mindy if you would like to rejoin....I can put you in the second chance category
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hi, everyone, hope you enjoyed your long holiday weekend...I worked the holiday, made holiday pay and was well-behaved because of it...so, I'm kind of liking the word "Holiday dated 06/01/11" for our code word for tomorrow.

There are some good rewards for the winner this week...hope that you utilize them well to keep yourself in the game.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I have a ferling ill be far from the winner. Just hope to still be in the main comp for another week.
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    005-1.jpg

2 lb loss this week, yay!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    No loss, but no gain either. Guess I can't be too upset, since I didn't really think I'd truly lost 2 lbs last week, and this week hasn't been great since I've been sick.

6-1Weighin.jpg
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    2011-06-01_07-02-54_694.jpg

I'm up :grumble: but proud of my pretty toe nail polish! :happy:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    photo47-1-1.jpg

Down one pound- although I weight in Monday after the food/spirit filled weekend and I was at 158- so guessin it was mainly water weight- I behaved yesterday got in a good walk and LOTS of water! It's hard to see- I should have turned the other light on but I saw it on the phone it says 153.4

yay for pretty toes Heather- I've found myself checking my toes on Tuesday nights now bahahaha

As for the picture I'm having problems again... yay for me I dropped our camera in the lake and had a moment of freak out this morning wondering how the hell I was gonna take a picture. Yay for the hubs iphone- boo for the quality of the picture.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    cc2b765b-1.jpg

rats rats rats. I saw 179.8 on Saturday for one brief shinning moment. I swear I WILL BE in the 170's next week.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I'm up this week..took a week off to get my mind and body back into this. Much needed and I feel better. On day 15 of the shred, so I am losing inches like crazy (3 inches in my waist alone). So I assume this is muscle and water weight as well as a bit of a gain from celebrating too much over tthe weekend. :) on a field trip with my kids so I can't post until tonight but it is 173.4 if I remember right. Probably post the picture tonight. :)
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Btw Heather...beautiful toes!
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Alright, I FINALLY got photobucket to work. Wow, that was rough!

Week4a.jpg

Super excited! Down 3.4 pounds - WOOT WOOT! I can't remember the last time I lost that much weight in one week. AND considering it was during a family/friend-filled, food-packed weekend! It goes to show I DO have the capability of eating smart even when there's plenty of naughty food to choose from! Feeling on cloud nine right about now - GOODBYE 40s!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Connie
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Is anyone else having trouble with Photobucket? My picture is uploaded on there, but I can't edit/resize it. And I don't want to post a ginormous picture of my weight on here! Grrrr.....

Connie

I haven't tried yet as I am waiting for Tamara to come for photo....just post the big toe, it's OK
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    6111.jpg

Almost a two pound loss. Could have been worse with my inlaws being in town this passed weekend.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    mms_picture-4.jpg

144.8 - Maintain
    Please pay no mind to my chipped paint toenails. :embarassed: