START OF 30 Day Shred 5/15/11

Options
12345679»

Replies

• mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 done. I didn't do any exercise yesterday. It's TOM and I just felt yucky. Still feel yucky today, but I made myself do it.
  • sgarner2005
    sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    HALF WAY DONE!!!! I am so excited!!! YAY!!!!!

I did it tonight with a friend....SOOOO much better when you have friends to do it with. She has done it before and said Level 3 is a KILLER! I'm kinda scared of that!

How many are still going with it?
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I stopped shredding few days ago .. I was planning not to make a gap but what can I do !! I'll try to do day 13 after an hour.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    NIce job ladies keep it up. Level 2 is a ball buster. I must say that i haven't done it in a few days. With such great weather outside i try not to stay inside so i do my C25K instead. Week 5 Day 3, this is getting intense. Keep up the good work ladies
    ~Chika
  • MissTD
    MissTD Posts: 40
    Options
    2morrw marks Day 15 for me... I took a 2day break, but I'm still at it. Happy to see every1 has been getting it in & not giving up. It's so hard to stay focused on my exercise game w/ so much going on around me.

No pain no gain!! Let's keep it up...

I'm halfway there & I won't STOP!! :-)

Happy SHREDDIN' folks! :-)
  • MissTD
    MissTD Posts: 40
    Options
    Oh & I'm on workout 2... More intense exercises, but I feel a tighter core after doing video 2 vs video 1. :-)
  • Ravergirl717
    Ravergirl717 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Half way done with level 2! Day 5 of Level 2 finished! I seem to be burning less calories in this round... but still over 300!
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Half way done with level 2! Day 5 of Level 2 finished! I seem to be burning less calories in this round... but still over 300!

nice job..
  • lemonllama
    lemonllama Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Anyone starting today?! I need some buddies!!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Completed day 17 today. Took 2 days off over the weekend. Will be taking another 2 days off this weekend as we will be camping all weekend. Look out Monday here I come to finish strong (as Jillian says).
  • sgarner2005
    Options
    Today was day 18 for me. (I think) I've not missed a day since the 15th. Which means, I should move to level 3 in a few days. Not sure how I feel about that. Anyone else close to level 3?
  • aochoa123
    Options
    I have completed 18 days of the shred. Currently on level 2. Weighed today and since starting the shred I have already lost 9.4 lbs. I haven't measured will wait until the end for that but I am so happy with just the weight loss. Hope everyone is doing good and still sticking with it.
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Anyone starting today?! I need some buddies!!

I fell off the wagon with this one a while ago... It's no excuse, but I've had an insanely busy month and this is the item I let slip, unfortunately. SO, long story short, I am starting over from the beginning tonight so that I can fit all 30 days in before my vacation. It's exactly 30 days until I leave, so NO EXCUSES!!

Feel free to friend me and we'll keep eachother accountable. :)
  • sgarner2005
    Options
    Who's still hanging in?

Tonight will be my last night of Level 2. I am SCARED to move to level 3. I have not missed a day yet. I am anxious to be done!! :) The end is near....
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Yeah, i stopped shredding. I do more running than anything now. i think i will shred on my off days just to have it as a supplement to my already rigourous workout regimen:)

Kudos to the ones that are keeping it going and losing weight. :drinker:
  • dcg8r
    dcg8r Posts: 38
    Options
    Finished Level 1, Day 10, finally. Found out that I am expecting baby #1 so I am taking it a bit easier than I would if I wasn't pg. :) Looking forward to a new challenge tomorrow with Level 2.
  • aochoa123
    Options
    completed level 2 tonight. Starting level 3 in the morning. So ready to finish the next 10 days and see my results.
  • sgarner2005
    Options
    4 MORE DAYS and then I'm done! I am actually VERY ready to be finsihed, but I'm so close to the end that I will see it through!