30 DAY SHRED BUDDIES

Options

Replies

• onmyweigh_
    onmyweigh_ Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 4, Level 1 yesterday. For those who are further along, how are you feeling?
    The first day I thought it was insanity but it's slowly getting better.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 65 ! Now that I'm at this point one day I do level 1 the next level 3 or 2 and so on

Now that you've done the cycle more than twice, what results have you seen?
    Day 65 ! Now that I'm at this point one day I do level 1 the next level 3 or 2 and so on

Well at first I only dropped inches I am now down 13 lbs

How many inches? The last time I did it, I think I lost about 2 in my hips, 1 on the waist. It's been a while though so I don't remember exactly. But I do remember being super happy with the results.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    onmyweigh_ wrote: »
    I completed Day 4, Level 1 yesterday. For those who are further along, how are you feeling?

It gets easier the further into level 1 you get, but then you hit day 11, level 2 and you think you're doing good, but level 2 kicks your *kitten*. It's all good. Well worth the effort.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options

Well at first I only dropped inches I am now down 13 lbs

How many inches? The last time I did it, I think I lost about 2 in my hips, 1 on the waist. It's been a while though so I don't remember exactly. But I do remember being super happy with the results.

i know im down several inches in my waist and a few every where else !
  • candykay0605
    Options
    I just came across this thread. Congrats! ! I'm doing the 30 Day Shred too and I'm on day 9 level 2!

good for you :) welcome
  • candykay0605
    Options

i feel pretty great doing the shred, Im also doing her 6 week6 pack and that one kills me
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    [quote="candykay0605;33598369"
    i feel pretty great doing the shred, Im also doing her 6 week6 pack and that one kills me [/quote]

I ordered the 6 week 6 pack also and the ripped in 30. My sister does the 6 w6 p and said it's killing her. Lol.

• twinjamom6
    Options

It gets easier the further into level 1 you get, but then you hit day 11, level 2 and you think you're doing good, but level 2 kicks your *kitten*. It's all good. Well worth the effort.

Yes! level 2 will kick your butt at first but it gets better! I am ready to move to level 3 but I'm a little scared. Lol
  • candykay0605
    Options
    [quote="candykay0605;33598369"
    i feel pretty great doing the shred, Im also doing her 6 week6 pack and that one kills me

I ordered the 6 week 6 pack also and the ripped in 30. My sister does the 6 w6 p and said it's killing her. Lol.

[/quote]
    It is defiantly killer!! You will enjoy it though!! Don't ask for results on the threads for it though everyone automatically assumes that you think you are gonna have and in 6 weeks
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Day 72!!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 72!!
    Woohoo! Congrats! !
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 10 level 2 done and done! Tomorrow is level 3. Bring it Jillian!
  • hybridtheory45
    hybridtheory45 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 5 done yesterday...the more I'm doing these, the better my joints are feeling, and the less I'm having to do them every other day. Still feeling good even after 2 workouts in a row. Hopefully it continues and I can keep doing it every day! I'm also able to do fewer of the modified moves now, although by the time I get to the last plank twists, I'm still screaming at Jillian. :)
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Day 10 level 2 done and done! Tomorrow is level 3. Bring it Jillian!

Wonderful!!!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Level 2 Day 5 done yesterday...the more I'm doing these, the better my joints are feeling, and the less I'm having to do them every other day. Still feeling good even after 2 workouts in a row. Hopefully it continues and I can keep doing it every day! I'm also able to do fewer of the modified moves now, although by the time I get to the last plank twists, I'm still screaming at Jillian. :)
    I still do also!! And in 6 week 6 pack, I call her ugly words
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 2 done! Ribs are aching today (even though I took a rest day yesterday due to a killer migraine) must admit took 2 rests (5 secs) during today's exercising. The change from level 1 to level 2 is immence!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    17 days left of my challenge time to kick it in high gear
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    17 days left of my challenge time to kick it in high gear

That's so inspiring!
    Day 1 level 3 done here!
  • redperphexion
    redperphexion Posts: 193 Member