New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Acme had the Oreos but I'm out of calories for today. Definitely tomorrow. Probably for breakfast.

There's an actual store called Acme? :o I'm having visions of falling anvils, roadrunners and coyotes.

Yeah it's a chain in PA and NJ, at least. I was ready to go to Shop Rite but glad I didn't have to.

ETA: finally tried them. So good. Definitely very chocolatey! And rich. 2 was plenty.

That's what I thought too. I definitely won't binge on those.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Acme had the Oreos but I'm out of calories for today. Definitely tomorrow. Probably for breakfast.

There's an actual store called Acme? :o I'm having visions of falling anvils, roadrunners and coyotes.

Yeah it's a chain in PA and NJ, at least. I was ready to go to Shop Rite but glad I didn't have to.

ETA: finally tried them. So good. Definitely very chocolatey! And rich. 2 was plenty.

That's what I thought too. I definitely won't binge on those.
    Now I'm afraid to open them.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Phew! Ralph's had them. So after a very audible "Yes!", I snagged 2 packages and continued my walk home. I haven't tried them yet tho.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    TamLam99 wrote: »
    so excited to find these - limited edition Fiber one PUMPKIN BARS. They are really good.
    t6vf50tyhyhs.jpg

TOO SOON.

Lol. I still have some of Trader Joe's pumpkin kringle in the freezer (it's fantastic, by the way, and totally killed my PMS cravings, which I need to remember for next time).
  • jessiefrancine
    jessiefrancine Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    so excited to find these - limited edition Fiber one PUMPKIN BARS. They are really good.
    t6vf50tyhyhs.jpg

These look awesome. I love pumpkin anything, so I'll definitely keep an eye out for these.
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    same here, I'm a pumpkinaholic :)
    they taste like a pumpkin muffin. I will be stocking up on them.
  • Francl27
    Options
    same here, I'm a pumpkinaholic :)
    they taste like a pumpkin muffin. I will be stocking up on them.

I'll definitely keep an eye out for them too, lol.
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    CJ0kUxJVAAAqsUj.jpg3nutri.png

This stuff is awesome. A crunchy snack with zero carbs. For me, a bit on the expensive side to have every day, but great for once in a while snacking. (It's between $4.50 and $5 a bag where I live)
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    These. I'm not sure if they are "new" but it is my first time seeing them. I tried one today, it wasn't amazing but it wasn't terrible. Sort of like a flat popcorn ball (and I kind of like popcorn balls, so). It wasn't crazy sweet, which I like, but it didn't really scream salted caramel to me either.

Ok, having a terrible time getting a picture. KIND Salted Caramel Popped Bars.
  • glassyo
    Options
    Ok, I didn't like the brownie batter oreos as much as everyone else here. Anyone want that second package? :p
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes Popcorn in a Pickle. This new product is great. Open the bag and it's like smelling a jar of pickles. And it tastes great. Thumbs up!
    j8u5iqx3ib5i.jpg

YES! +1.. just got this yesterday and love it
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    t6vf50tyhyhs.jpg

I MUST FIND THESE!!!!! I already am obsessed with these little brownies (all flavors) so this should be amazing.

I love this time of year because all of the pumpkin yummies start popping up!

• wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Not new but new to me.. Wendys strawberry grilled chicken salad! Fabulous!
  • Francl27
    Options
    No luck at Shop Rite for the Fiber One pumpkin bars yet (they did have the brownie Oreos).

These were on sale though so I grabbed a bunch.

plenti1.jpg

I had the coconut one. Verdict... Delicious, creamy base. The seeds etc? Not so much... because they are CHEWY. I guess I should have expected this, considering it's been sitting in the yogurt, and not out of it, but it would have been much better if it had been on the side like Chobani flips. Still pretty decent and pretty filling (although I'm not in my hormonal days, so everything is pretty filling at this point), and it has a bit of fiber, which is a plus. Will try the other flavors I got (raspberry, vanilla, peach).

Not sure how it compares to Chobani oats yogurts, I guess I should try those one day too.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    kkOo1z2.jpg

These... I bought all but the white chocolate raspberry and the brownie and sampled all 4...ok I ate all 4 in the past two days lol. They are delicious! It did piss me off that one of the bar weighed 85g when it was suppose to be 63g tho. Thats a BIG discrepancy. On the bright side I got more deliciousness :wink: They are all 210 calories with 20g of protein. Not as good ingredient list as Quest, but still very decent.
  • glassyo
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    kkOo1z2.jpg

These... I bought all but the white chocolate raspberry and the brownie and sampled all 4...ok I ate all 4 in the past two days lol. They are delicious! It did piss me off that one of the bar weighed 85g when it was suppose to be 63g tho. Thats a BIG discrepancy. On the bright side I got more deliciousness :wink: They are all 210 calories with 20g of protein. Not as good ingredient list as Quest, but still very decent.

Oooooooh, after hearing about these on here, I finally found single bars at my local Vitamin Shoppe. I bought the cinnamon twist, cookie dough and peanut butter cup. I would have bought the brownie but they didn't have any. I wasn't interested in the white chocolate raspberry.

I haven't tried them yet but looking forward to it now. :)

• mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    kkOo1z2.jpg

Intriguing, I definitely wanna try out the chocolate peanut butter one. I've yet to find a yummy peanut butter protein bar, which makes me sad.
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    No luck at Shop Rite for the Fiber One pumpkin bars yet (they did have the brownie Oreos).

plenti1.jpg

I had the coconut one. Verdict... Delicious, creamy base. The seeds etc? Not so much... because they are CHEWY. I guess I should have expected this, considering it's been sitting in the yogurt, and not out of it, but it would have been much better if it had been on the side like Chobani flips. Still pretty decent and pretty filling (although I'm not in my hormonal days, so everything is pretty filling at this point), and it has a bit of fiber, which is a plus. Will try the other flavors I got (raspberry, vanilla, peach).

Not sure how it compares to Chobani oats yogurts, I guess I should try those one day too.

I like the Plenti in the peach and black cherry flavors. I wasn't so crazy over the strawberry one though. I also like the Chobani with oats. My problem is they aren't filling for me so I'm hungry a short while later.
  • Francl27
    Options
    mom2colbyj wrote: »

plenti1.jpg

I like the Plenti in the peach and black cherry flavors. I wasn't so crazy over the strawberry one though. I also like the Chobani with oats. My problem is they aren't filling for me so I'm hungry a short while later.

I typically need some fruit to eat with them or they don't fill me up alone either.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    kkOo1z2.jpg

Intriguing, I definitely wanna try out the chocolate peanut butter one. I've yet to find a yummy peanut butter protein bar, which makes me sad.

The chocolate pb is good, I'd say better than quest.