WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2105

Options

Replies

17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    17761776 wrote: »
    Ok I will try again, pray! Gayle Minneapolis. To the previous question on weight to your advantage, what did you come up with?? Yesterday sessions this is what was discussed

Didn't work, what's wrong??? Do you see the little circle next to the 3dots, does this mean something?? Gayle Minneapolis
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,401 Member
    Options
    Vicki - I bet if you put up a before and now photo, it would be an eyeopener. That's a whole skinny person you have taken off. Good job! And your labs are Great!
    Terri - Please add me to the sharing w/Shemar.
    Tracie - Instead of ice cream, could blender ice, banana, unsweetened almond milk. Gives you the sensation w/low cals.

linda/ca
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,358 Member
    Options
    Still picking up glass!
    My friend was too tired to eat much dinner, but she did have some of my homemade stem ginger ice cream. I have lovely leftovers for my lunch. :)
    Her friends are picking her up tomorrow morning. It is forecast to be very rainy with thunder. :o

We talked at dinner about wills and funerals and living wills. Not specifically about her, but for all of us. It's clear she has thought about it. She has prepaid for her funeral. We disagreed with DH about living wills and they disagreed with me about funeral planning. :ohwell:

DH and I will have to see someone about wills as ours is not sufficient to cover all eventualities. Must do.

Love Heather UK
  • tabletmfp
    tabletmfp Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    FPJ2015 wrote: »
    Ok I like your goals. I'm away next week. But will try and support your goals into mine the following.

I'm eating 1200 calories a day and not loosing. So depressing I don't understand it.
    Try varying it, say 600 call one day and 1200 the next, then an 1800 cal day. Make sure your average is 1200 over the week.
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Did any of you Shemar fans watch The Young and the Restless when he played Malcomn? I used to be a huge Y&R fan, but I finally broke that habit, thank goodness.
    Options
    17761776 wrote: »
    Ok I will try again, pray! Gayle Minneapolis. To the previous question on weight to your advantage, what did you come up with?? Yesterday sessions this is what was discussed

Sorry testing Gayle Minneapolis
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    katiebug - No, with working full time until the last 4 years, I never did get into any soaps, but had I known about Shemar I may have recorded them lol

Janetr OKC
  • janetr7476
    Options
    17761776 - What are you trying to do that its not working? It really is quite simple. Type your reply in the box beside your name and then hit the green post reply below the dialog box. Not sure what you are trying to do?

Janetr OKC
    Options
    That's what I did, only half of message appeared. I notice a symbol next to the dots right corner.
    Options
    Just did it again!!! Have email technical. Gayle Minneapolis
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Kind of a blue day for me. One of my older cats passed away early this morning. She has been failing for months, so it wasn't a surprise, but it still hurts.

Did about four hours of yardwork yesterday and was so sore last night I didn't sleep. It was mostly all the joints in my arms and hands that were hurting. PT is helping my knees and spine so much!

Keep up all the good work! Love you all!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,715 Member
    Options
    tabletmfp wrote: »
    FPJ2015 wrote: »
    Ok I like your goals. I'm away next week. But will try and support your goals into mine the following.

I'm eating 1200 calories a day and not loosing. So depressing I don't understand it.
    Try varying it, say 600 call one day and 1200 the next, then an 1800 cal day. Make sure your average is 1200 over the week.

I wouldn't go under 1200 a day, especially 600, that's too little, just me
  • janetr7476
    Options
    Miriam So sorry. It's always so hard to loose a pet. They are part of the family. Hope you get feeling better. (((Hugs)))

Janetr OKC
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,807 Member
    Options
    evening chickies~
    worked until 6, have laundry in the dryer, Tom woofed at me about the drs appt.. was worried about something that wasn't and said I have to stop reading so much into stuff, was sorta crotchity with me.. which I guess is a good sign..
    didn't eat alot today.. and have to grocery shop tomorrow . one of the couples that was coming to dinner might not be able to come. her brothers wifes mom passed away and the service is on Saterday.. so it might just be us 4
    now I am going to see if the zumba teacher shows up tomorrow ,but will be going to class and check it out..
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    I don't watch any soap operas. WTMD (Way too much drama). Nobody has 'that much drama' in their lives. If they did there'd be a waiting line at the nearest cliff to jump off. Live is too good to get down in the mire about what is going on between people ... on TV or in real life.

As for y'all who are contemplating the 'prep' before the colonoscopy procedure. I've had it done twice and the first time I bought the 'flavored' prep ... WRONG! I was so sick at my stomach from the 'sweetness' of it that the next time I bought the 'unflavored' kind and poured it over ice. That way I could tell myself it was just like drinking the water when I lived at home. Tap water where I lived would have suds on the top. YUCK. Now on well water. YUM! The also say not to eat any red meat for 3 days prior to the procedure and not to drink anything that is 'red'. I was 'in twilight' but I might as well have been totally out of it. Don't remember a damn thing about it, other than the MD coming in and talking to me (I had my BF stay with me, so that she could take it all down for me).
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    Miriam So sorry. It's always so hard to loose a pet. They are part of the family. Hope you get feeling better. (((Hugs)))

Janetr OKC

Very sorry. I like my animals more than most people!! Gayle Minneapolis
  • MIgranny61
    MIgranny61 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Why can't I see my scale ticker I made??? forgot how to use this sight after 2.5 years. lol :p
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    drkatiebug wrote: »
    Did any of you Shemar fans watch The Young and the Restless when he played Malcomn? I used to be a huge Y&R fan, but I finally broke that habit, thank goodness.

I have been a long time Y&R watcher. Since my High School was on split sessions (shared the building b/n high school and middle school) I got home at 130pm just in time to watch. Been with the show from the beginning. I remember when "Malcomm" was in Genoa City!

Cheri
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    @pipcd34 hummm good you say? If it had a nice lavendar scent it would be BETTER! The jar is cute though! Have you seen the little wee boxes you can buy for your purse?