twilight fanatics challenge! get your vamp on by november 1

Options

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    PROSPECTIVE CLAN MEMBERS:

the twilight vamp/wolf/edward/jacob/alice/carlisle/etc/etc/etc clan is *not* closed! however, if you want to join, please private message me with your start weight, goal weight for the challenge (25 weeks) and your future weigh in updates. the more the merrier, so welcome! vampire17.gif
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    1st of 25 goals:

1) I'm not stepping foot on the scale until weigh-in day (which is Saturday morning). Last week I weighed every morning and got so discouraged with myself b/c the numbers didn't budge!

2) I've slacked on my water intake lately, so I'm promising to drink more water everyday!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    i've only received 5 out of 61 weigh-ins so far! make sure you private message me your updates!
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    I don't do my weigh in until Saturday mornings...I'll message you then:-) Hope I lost weight!
  • robston
    robston Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent you my weigh in this morning, (wed is my weigh in day) but your chart is not reflecting my weigh in from last week, did I miss a week?? HOW?? Weird..I'm sending you another PM with my current weight..bascially the 204.5 you have is down now to 202.8..thanks..
  • robston
    robston Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ahhh..my 2 goals for the week are:

1) Work out a min of 4 days a week

2) Up and maintain a higher water intake..
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Chanriste's email was a little wonky on her last week. So she may have missed some emails.

WTG on your loss.
    Hi, I sent you my weigh in this morning, (wed is my weigh in day) but your chart is not reflecting my weigh in from last week, did I miss a week?? HOW?? Weird..I'm sending you another PM with my current weight..bascially the 204.5 you have is down now to 202.8..thanks..
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    here's a little bite of amusement for all of you edward/robert pattinson fanatics out there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmbEwSdJg6c

enjoy!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I am doing pretty awesome so far VERY proud of myself! Significantly reduced the sodium and no fast food! YAY
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    I am doing pretty awesome so far VERY proud of myself! Significantly reduced the sodium and no fast food! YAY

very good! you should be proud - way to go!
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    love the movies and the books....can't believe how they will turn this last one into a movie since the book was more out there than the 1st 2 movies.

love this challenge.

I hope i can get results as my weight loss has stalled but am willing to be part of this!
  • AngelRae83
    AngelRae83 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    hey is it to late to join? im such a big twilight fanatic i so cant wait for the movie. its going to be soo good. seems like we have been waiting forever for it. i really need to get the ball rolling so maybe this will help, thats if its not to late.
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    One of my challenges I've set for myself is drinking more water, but am having a hard time doing that with such a busy life. Anyone out there have a busy daily schedule and still manage to get the water in? How do you manage it? I know it's it's important, especially now with the heat.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    drat. i'm up a pound. not the way i wanted my first weigh in to go! well, we'll just keep on truckin' all the same!
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    One of my challenges I've set for myself is drinking more water, but am having a hard time doing that with such a busy life. Anyone out there have a busy daily schedule and still manage to get the water in? How do you manage it? I know it's it's important, especially now with the heat.

I eat a lot of spicy food or add chili powder to food that needs a kick... I have no problem drinking my water then :laugh:
  • eaber
    eaber Posts: 25
    Options
    Just looking for a little feedback. I love that I am able to track my calories and exercise so that I know I am on track and the scale will more than likely reflect that but does anyone find the "accountability" of counting calories stressful? Like we are ordering italian for dinner and I really want a pizza turnover and I dont know how many calories are in it even though I am using a generic italian restarant calorie counter one. And its stressing me out that I might go over my calories and not know it. AHHHHH its stressful being accountable!
  • eaber
    eaber Posts: 25
    Options

I eat a lot of spicy food or add chili powder to food that needs a kick... I have no problem drinking my water then :laugh:

I cant even tell you how much i like this idea!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    Just looking for a little feedback. I love that I am able to track my calories and exercise so that I know I am on track and the scale will more than likely reflect that but does anyone find the "accountability" of counting calories stressful? Like we are ordering italian for dinner and I really want a pizza turnover and I dont know how many calories are in it even though I am using a generic italian restarant calorie counter one. And its stressing me out that I might go over my calories and not know it. AHHHHH its stressful being accountable!

i would find the one with the most calories in it, or add an extra 15% of calories to it. don't stress over it - one pizza turnover isn't going to make or break you! enjoy it, and just make sure you go lighter for dinner tomorrow or throw in some extra cardio - just think of the big picture. it's not reasonable to go through the rest of your life not eating the foods you love best, so just eat them in moderation and do hold yourself accountable, knowing that it's okay to be a bit naughty sometimes!
  • basmith30
    basmith30 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in!!!!!!!!!!!! I just found this site, but any chance to try losing weight with another group of people and a goal in ind, is a great idea!
  • iwlizz
    iwlizz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    my goals this week are:
    -go outside!
    -drink all my water

the first goal has been a little difficult, since we've been having some funky weather here in Western MA, but I was able to sign on today, and was outside for a LONG time earlier, hiking and exploring what the tornadoes/extreme weather did to the woods out here!
    Have a great week everyone!