5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,109 Member
    Options
    cpoty11 wrote: »
    5'7" start at 178 and currently at 165. I lift heavy and eat well. Can't wait to see what the next month will bring.

Great job! You really are making an awesome transformation! What lifting program do you follow?
  • BakerAcer
    BakerAcer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow. Looks like you're kicking *kitten*. Love your style too.
  • cpoty11
    cpoty11 Posts: 8 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

fanncy0626 wrote: »
    5'7" start at 178 and currently at 165. I lift heavy and eat well. Can't wait to see what the next month will bring.

Great job! You really are making an awesome transformation! What lifting program do you follow?

I started off doing home workouts from beachbody. Did PiYo, T25, and p90x3 (only got half way through p90) now all I only have access to the gym so I am following Jamie Easons Live Fit Trainer. It's online and free ! The only variation I do is most of my sets are 5-8 to failure. For me it's go heavy or go home !
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    kristinels wrote: »
    @fabulousmomma - You are looking, well, Fabulous!

Thank-you!
  • makeoverpm
    makeoverpm Posts: 117 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    5'6" OVER HERE!

185 POUNDS TO 148 POUNDS

xgwmr51qbpgy.jpg
    148 POUNDS TO STILL 148 POUNDS, JUST TONING...

Amazeballs. Please share how you did this. Thanks
  • Mattyf2626
    Mattyf2626 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    KimFergie wrote: »
    I'm 5'6. I've lost about 30lbs. Here are my before and afters. Please excuse the messy background :smile: 4r53opxlinme.jpg6ssgn6wh1mq0.jpg

Oh snap, great job you look hot
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,109 Member
    Options

fanncy0626 wrote: »

I started off doing home workouts from beachbody. Did PiYo, T25, and p90x3 (only got half way through p90) now all I only have access to the gym so I am following Jamie Easons Live Fit Trainer. It's online and free ! The only variation I do is most of my sets are 5-8 to failure. For me it's go heavy or go home !

I'm going to have to check out Jamie.
  • omnipotentmiku
    omnipotentmiku Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow. Looks like you're kicking *kitten*. Love your style too.

Wow so I feel pretty narcissistic for asking but it was right under my post so I'm gonna ask; were you referring to me? If so, thanks! Graphic tees for days.

• Skyla218
    Skyla218 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • BakerAcer
    BakerAcer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @omnipotentmiku yes, that was directed at you...sorry for the slow reply.
  • omnipotentmiku
    omnipotentmiku Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It's all good dude lol I just wasn't really sure.
  • Zippedydoodah
    Zippedydoodah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    sarahat10 wrote: »
    5'7" and this is March 2015 to now.
    Sw: 215
    Cw:168
    Gw:160 t4inpf73wb85.jpg

That is amazing! I am starting out near the same and fingers crossed I can get some of the same results as yours in a similar time frame :) I would be over the moon! You look great :D
  • pupntot
    pupntot Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    There's nothing more inspiring than seeing all your amazing transformations. I am just getting started -
    5'8"
    SW 184
    CW 179
    GW 140.

Seeing all of your posts and photos is great, so brave and even better that you're all proud to show it off. Hopefully one day I'll be posting my before and afters!!

Thanks to all!!
  • LunaInverse
    LunaInverse Posts: 109 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    [image removed by staff]
  • elpomo
    elpomo Posts: 16 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Finally put together side by sides. Seven pounds makes a huge difference!

Wow, great job!! Makes me wish I had taken before pictures =(
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    pupntot wrote: »
    There's nothing more inspiring than seeing all your amazing transformations. I am just getting started -
    5'8"
    SW 184
    CW 179
    GW 140.

Seeing all of your posts and photos is great, so brave and even better that you're all proud to show it off. Hopefully one day I'll be posting my before and afters!!

Thanks to all!!

Welcome aboard and best of luck to you:)
  • MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! You all look amazing. Im 5'6" and weight 190. I'm hoping to lose 20 to 30 pounds in 6 months. This gives me hope AND if you will all excuse me I must go workout now haha
  • ajocec
    ajocec Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Stuck at 152 after staring at 220. Goal weight 140. Help!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!