What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    The thing that got me a nice stomach bug that lasted Friday night to sunday evening. Very VERY good colon cleanse lol....... Chicken shawarmas on the rocks and a wrap. Looked good and tasted good. Did not expect what followed hahaha.
    i-LhNCb5r-L.jpg

I must admit, when I first saw your post about the food poisoning, I thought it was karmic revenge for your comments about not needing refrigeration for your food on your camping/kayaking trips... but it looks like you got it from an external source, not related to the adventure!

Sorry about that, food poisoning is no bueno regardless of the source, and hope you are back to cooking and eating your normal delicious stuff soon!
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    lilie710 wrote: »
    I´m lost... all I see pics of are rice, pasta, and potatos... and fried meats...

Sorry, what's your point?

• Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I´m lost... all I see pics of are rice, pasta, and potatos... and fried meats...

And don't they look delicious? Some people choose not to cut carbs from their diet and if that works for them, great. The thread is just photos of what that individual is eating, not necessarily what everyone is eating. It is a great thread for ideas, inspiration and recipes.

• allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options

Yes I also eat all those yummy things and have lost 53 lbs since Feb 22 2015. It's all about fitting the foods you love within your calories. I also eat chips, chocolate and my all time fav ice cream. It's about a lifestyle change. I love seeing all the different foods and idea's on here, such yummy foods.
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    @crazyravr I can't see your pics any more...not sure why but it makes me sad because they usually look so good. Hope your feeling better.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    newjojie wrote: »
    @crazyravr I can't see your pics any more...not sure why but it makes me sad because they usually look so good. Hope your feeling better.

Awww, I noticed the same thing. Just a sad little jpg icon :(
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    newjojie wrote: »

How about now? Maybe its because I started posting them a big larger? Check back tomorrow and drool hahahaaha or not.

i-LhNCb5r-M.jpg

No still not working.

Maybe when you got food poisoning it gave your photo uploading process a virus too, LOL.

• MsSquatAlot
    MsSquatAlot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    tqhshf3t6z9j.jpg
    mrmzoz1ir70z.jpg
    bt0sxgmon2q0.jpg
    jj4gx55m63vc.jpg
    zs4emdvrlt28.jpg

Needless to say, I cook a lot. Haha
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    And tonight's dinner was...paprika dusted chicken with chilli pasta salad..yum yum o2qdc1iv2fzr.jpg

#RuthLovesToCook
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    And now for some lamb....irx98txz2xc8.png
  • Emily3907
    Options
    Those whole roasted chickens with the lemon and herbs looks AMAZING!
  • Emily3907
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Dinner last night: Bay Scallops and pasta with a creamy lemon sauce.
    675wqpnryc84.jpg

Breakfast: Eggs, Asparagus and Parmesan
    sa8rmpim93dw.jpg

• WinoGelato
    Options
    Ahhhh its the privacy settings on my smugmug host. I will have to adjust :) I like making people hungry and then feeding them. Who's coming over for dinner this weekend. Serious open invite for anyone around Milton ON.

Depends, is chicken shwarma on the menu?
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Ahhhh its the privacy settings on my smugmug host. I will have to adjust :) I like making people hungry and then feeding them. Who's coming over for dinner this weekend. Serious open invite for anyone around Milton ON.

Depends, is chicken shwarma on the menu?

Too soon for jokes?

• newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @crazyravr yes I can see your pics now. Love this thread. Once I figure out how to post pics I'll start adding some too.
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    [img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/el/uae0xz25l0wr.jpg[/img Quinoa with a creamy mushroom sauce and tons of veggies.[/img]
  • BabyPhat90713
    BabyPhat90713 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to put photos up but I made a no bean Turkey Chili tonight and it was A-Mazing. It's was just turkey, Tomato paste, diced tomatoes, mushrooms, sweet bell peppers, onions, and chili powder. I absolutely love it. Filling and low calorie.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Harissa and za'tar braised lamb shoulder over kimchi fried rice

fwrefzj0qdvs.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Pulled chicken sandwich with coleslaw on french bread; pickled garlic and olives; sun chips; and watermelon.

s2jxg83c6ues.jpg
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    @crazyrvr How did you make your crispy-runny eggs? I want to try that!