The Ultimate Before and After 30 Day Shred Thread

Options

Replies

• Lshizz
    Lshizz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow I may do the shred now...

I did Jillian Michaels other DVD "Six week six pack" results below. Great workout! I have "Burn Fat Boost Metabolism" arriving today!

P1020635-1.jpg

damn woman! Nice results :)
  • dcerna62
    dcerna62 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Everyone has such great results...I'm definitely going to buy the dvd today....What a great motivator...b/a pix :-)
  • missymarea
    missymarea Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow I may do the shred now...

I did Jillian Michaels other DVD "Six week six pack" results below. Great workout! I have "Burn Fat Boost Metabolism" arriving today!

P1020635-1.jpg

Wow! You look great! I'm now doing 6 Week 6 Pack and Ripped in 30. Hoping to tone up some more.
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    BRPH26=Wow! Your booty just lifted right up! Great payoff for all your hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • jadaif
    jadaif Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HealthierIn2011
    Options
    Amazing results...going to WalMart at lunch to buy it!
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow !! All these results are so inspiring!! I wish i would have known about MFP 30 days ago. I'm on day 4 and love it but i am going out of town in 2 weeks hoping to fit in my goal pants by then.
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bumping the thread for daily motivation...I started about 3 weeks ago and cant seem to get out of level 1 (specially after taking a peek at level 2 :noway: )...I've also hit a plateau which can be discouraging :ohwell: ...I stopped for about 4 days but Im determined to start again today and break this stupid plateau..! :smile:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the month of June, I am running/ walking 6 days per week. Starting July 1, I am starting the 30DS. These results are exactly what I'm hoping for. I reached my goal weight almost a month ago so now I am trying to tone it all up. Keep the pics coming guys. This is awesome!
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Here are my results:

Started March 16
    Bust: 34
    Waist: 30.5
    Hips: 39
    Weight:140

Completed on April 18
    Bust: 33 - a loss of 1 inch
    Waist: 28 - a loss of 2.5 inches
    Hips: 37 - a loss of 2 inches
    Weight: 132.6 - a loss of 7.4 lbs

I wish I would have taken some other measurements like arms/legs/neck, but that hadn't really occured to me before I started.

I am 5'6" - and the 30DS was really the only workout I was following. I did 10 days at each level with a few rest days spread out here and there. Wasn't doing any other extra exercises, etc. I was following a 1200 calorie diet as well.

Black suit is BEFORE and Zebra suit is AFTER.

11l0uu8.jpg

4zu4xe.jpg

2jf0rb6.jpg

zsl508.jpg

Pardon me for saying it but your butt looks awesome! What a difference....you can see the firmness going on! You rock that suit!! :flowerforyou:
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I started on December 29 2010 and I did it continuously for 30 days. I also walked for 30 minutes 2x a week and tried to keep it at my 1200kcal allowance and I had a treat meal every week.

I didn't measure from the beginning so the measurement is a bit off but I lost a total of 10.6lb in 30 days.

Good luck girls!

BEFORE:
    5397969602_54df1fd5c6.jpg
    Picture 3 by Petithamu, on Flickr

5397969768_45b870c2c9.jpg
    Picture 5 by Petithamu, on Flickr

10 DAYS IN:
    5397969996_e9590dcba3.jpg
    Picture 9 by Petithamu, on Flickr

AFTER:
    5397970624_6aa14b9056.jpg
    Picture 17 by Petithamu, on Flickr

5397971122_8291e7edf2.jpg
    Picture 24 by Petithamu, on Flickr

5397372447_3d85594e56.jpg
    Picture 20 by Petithamu, on Flickr

OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING! I want those results! haha I am on day 4 of the shred and I am so excited for the results! I am already smaller... not sure how that works, but I'll take it! Jillian is a harsh mistress, but B*tch gets RESULTS yo!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the butt compliments! LOL my hubby loves it too! haha :blushing:

I need to take some current photos though. I am 8 lbs lighter now then that after pic :bigsmile:
  • kunmingmom
    kunmingmom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • dahlstromdanae
    Options
    This is sooooo helpful. Thank you So much for posting....such an inspiration. Im on week 1 and just hope i have the same results. It doesn't seem to be enough tho. Did you do any other excercises, or just the 30 day shred?
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You have all inspired me. I just downloaded the 30 day Shred off Itunes! Two questions. Did anyone notice the volume on the download is REALLY low? Also, I am committed to 60 to 90 minutes of exercise a day. I have an elliptical which it takes me 30 minutes to do 10kilometres, so that's good. Any other recommendations to supplement the 30 day Shred on the days I want to do 90 minutes?

I start tomorrow! as long as they're not super embarassing, i will post 30 day before and afters.
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I just completed the 30-Day Shred. With the days I rested in between, it took me about 40 days. I did 10 days at each level.

Before:

Weight: 122
    Waist: 32.5"
    Hips: 37.5"
    Leg: 21"

After:

Weight: 119 (3 pound loss)
    Waist: 30.5 (2" loss)
    Hips: 36.5 (1" loss)
    Leg: 20.25 (3/4" loss)

So, overall I lost 3 pounds and about 4 inches. But I can really see the difference, especially in my stomach and upper arms. My abs still need some work (I'm trying to lose the baby belly). I ordered the 6-week six-pack, so I'll be starting that soon. For now I think I'll continue the 30-day shred with heavier dumbells.
  • jadaif
    jadaif Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Day one, level one complete (plus 30 mins on elliptical) Nearly killed me, but I loved it. The only concern is that i'm going to be so sore tomorrow or the next day that it will be really hard to keep going. Thoughts?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!