Over 200 New Year New Me Part 49

Options
Okay ladies..here it is. A new month and a new thread! :flowerforyou:

Here's to June! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Thanks Redneckwmn for starting a new thread for us. I hope Ann is ok?

momma24: I sooooo relate to your comment about teenagers! Made me smile! My daughter spent the weekend grumbling non-answers to any questions that I had, or attempts at conversation - while being ok with others and to my husband. It's hard being mom sometimes. I guess at least she was relatively pleasant to everyone else.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Thanks Redneckwmn for starting a new thread for us. I hope Ann is ok?

I left her a message on her wall. We might need to hunt her down!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting a new thread Jess! Hope you all are well. Back to work...
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    hey gals wanted to make sure I could find you later
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jess for starting a new thread here is to a new month !!

I made the mistake of going to subway for dinner, instead of making it, should of just made it ....so needless to say i am over cals and soidum. Guess it is better than other choices i could of made, but i did make it to the gym, even going over i feel okay about it.
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Checking in for today:

Calories: 158 over my 1400 (without exercise)
    Exercise: 1 hour of elliptical/PT
    Water: 72 oz.
    Proud: I am back in the game and am logging here!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the new thread, Jess!

Checking in for yesterday:
    Calories: Under!
    Water: On target
    Exercise: 3 hours volunteering
    Proud: Only ate one of the delicious cookies after volunteering. There's a woman who makes amazing homemade cookies and drops them off for our program volunteers EVERY week! We refer to her as the cookie angel. Plus, they're probably a little bit healthy considering they always have oatmeal in them...right?
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Hope everybody is doing well. I did okay eating wise yesterday. Only 1 more day of antibiotics and then I'm done! Woohoo!!!

Purchased my first Groupon today for Old Navy...pretty excited about it!

Be back later.
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, I found a new tool to help me with my weight loss. I love it and I have a feeling I will be here a little less....:sad:
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Hi girls, I found a new tool to help me with my weight loss. I love it and I have a feeling I will be here a little less....:sad:

Your not leaving us are you!?
  • lildebbie
    Options
    hey girls, well 2nd day in a row with being over ..uggg, oh well

Tomorrow i am sure i will be over too, as i am taking srena out for lunch and movie.

still working out so that is good, well not today, but last 2 days and i am sure a few days over the weekend i will

I take serena to the GI doctor tomorrow. I am hoping there is something usefull from this appt and then not telling me daughter just needs to keep doing mirliax everyday. This has gone on for years now with her being soo constipated then it gets better then gets just as worse .
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Checking in for today:

Calories: under by about 150
    Exercise: 37 minutes of elliptical
    Water: 56 oz - need to drink more!
    Proud: Stayed on eating plan AND worked out - day 2.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    lstpaul............-1.4..........0.61%

very happy to still be going down, even with a not so great Memorial Day picnic meal!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Julie...............+0.4..........:drinker:

I think I can legitimately blame this one on sodium. Yesterday I was at a 0 gain. But 0.4# is less than 0.5#, so goal met! I'm finally at more weeks along than pounds gained! :drinker: :laugh:
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options

I think I can legitimately blame this one on sodium. Yesterday I was at a 0 gain. But 0.4# is less than 0.5#, so goal met! I'm finally at more weeks along than pounds gained! :drinker: :laugh:

yay! you are so amazing! i miss u!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Lauren..........+8.0...........:mad: :grumble: :noway:

So yeah.....I went to St. Louis for a week, didn't exercise, ate home cooking, etc. Then I come home and last night we went to a pig dinner. Full suckling pig on the table. Ladies, still full and feeling a little queasy....:sick:

It's our 5th anniversary today and we're going out to a huge meal (9-11 courses....I may be :sick: again). Very excited, but yowsa. Will likely not need to eat for a few days!

Here we are on our wedding day....BABIES!

249490_10100264124294750_15902971_51484108_1928177_n.jpg

Hooray for Julie and her weight/weeks ratio!!

Miss you all!!!
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Lauren..........+8.0...........:mad: :grumble: :noway:
    Heather..........0.0............0.0%
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Another week of maintaining, but I'll take it after pigging out for Memorial weekend. This weekend is supposed to be the first gorgeous weather weekend this year for Minnesota, so I'm planning on being outside and active a lot. The dog needs walking/running, the horse needs riding, my bike needs riding, the tennis racket needs swinging. So much to do, so little time!

Momma: What's your new weight loss tool?

Checking in for yesterday:
    Calories: Over. Had to have a Moo Latte from DQ! It was SOOO worth it!
    Water: 8 glasses
    Exercise: 40 minutes horseback riding with one of our riders (think 40 minute bicep curl to hold him up WHILE riding behind him) and another 20 minutes walking and various other horsey chores.
    Proud: I took my time drinking my Moo Latte and enjoyed every. single. drop.
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    You know what? I think part of the problem I have with getting to these boards is that I can enter my food via my BlackBerry ap but I can't chat with you girls!

I miss the chatting! The chatting kept me focused! WE NEED TO UNITE!

Momma - in a way this is the same problem you have - another tool that works better. My tool is the same site but still have to come here! Lets pretty please pledge to check in here daily with at least a few times a week the minimum?

Common girls! I need you!

Julie...............+0.4..........
    Lauren..........+8.0...........
    MStahl..............0.0..........0%
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Julie...............+0.4..........
    Lauren..........+8.0...........
    MStahl..............0.0..........0%
    debbie..............0.0 ........0%

I am just saying 0 , i am up but i am sure it is sodium. Today i didn't doo well probably way way over.

come on girls i know we all need each other :smile:

Well serena's appt went okay. Dr said we needed to do a clean out for her this weekend, so b asically my baby will be going to the bathroom all weekend. HOpefully it will help, then she will be on daily med until 2 months and then she goes back to the doctor.