What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• cragglecat
    cragglecat Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I went into a high street clothes shop and was able to find some trousers in my size. A long way to go but very happy I can go back into 'normal' shops.
  • danidanibobani
    danidanibobani Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am back at my pre pregnancy weight! It's only taken me five years, and two other times of being within two pounds! I did a little jump this morning when I got off the scale.
  • bkate24
    bkate24 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I lost at least an inch off my waist : ) Was 30-ish (was in denial and probably not measuring properly) . . . then 29 a while ago . . . then 28 this morning.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Had to replace my goal pants because they became CLOWN pants. Huzzah.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    bkate24 wrote: »
    I lost at least an inch off my waist : ) Was 30-ish (was in denial and probably not measuring properly) . . . then 29 a while ago . . . then 28 this morning.

So great!

I lost a half inch from my hips when I measured the other day. I've been 38" for years. No I'm 37 1/2 and it wasn't just a tight tape measure. o:)
  • Sydmayn
    Sydmayn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Fit into a size 10 AUS (size 6 US) pencil skirt. Never thought it'd happen.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have been finishing out my fitness classes STRONG.. Right there keeping pace with the instructors.... One actually commented on the fact that I hadn't stopped when everyone else in our small class that night had... Building stamina. :smile:
  • carlyp79
    carlyp79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine called me a 'skinny minny'. I hadn't seen her for a good 12 months apparently, and even later that night she said I had really lost some weight! I assured her that I haven't really lost a lot (which is true) but i think I have lost a few inches since I started using weights at the gym as well as working through the C25K program.

I jokingly said that it was the high waisted pants, said they went all the way up to my armpits and kept everything in - purely because I wasn't sure she was right!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Made it to 1,000 days

stomach is looking smaller. Happy but nowhere near where I want it to look in the end. More defined waist etc

Went food shopping and didn't really buy any unhealthy things
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I completed the Insanity program!!!
    Missed a few days when life got in the way, but lost 11.5 inches in total :blush:
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    cdpm wrote: »
    I completed the Insanity program!!!
    Missed a few days when life got in the way, but lost 11.5 inches in total :blush:
    Awesome!! Way to go :)

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I LOVE reading this thread! So much positive energy. I keep it bookmarked and read it most days. Well done everyone!

I'm celebrating having finished the infamous wk5 day3 of C25K, which features a 20minute continuous run. Sweaty but happy! I'm thrilled from a fitness perspective, but also because I have been having foot problems since December and would never have guessed that I could get this far.
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of moving and I haven't binged once! We have been eating far less than stellar and subsisting mostly on take out and diner food. I have been getting my steps in all this week. Yesterday I took my measurements and I lost a few inches and have broken through the weight plateau I was on!! So my NSV is that even in the most stressful moments, I have stuck with it and proven that this is a lifestyle change :)
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    At the wedding I went to I got told I have better calves than some of the female cyclists my uncle knows. I'm pretty sure he was exaggerating, but I am ridiculously proud of my calves so I accepted the compliment at face value rather than dismissing it. Taking compliments well is a definite NSV!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I have Arthritis in one knee and then injured it doing something stupid, but I can't get another cortisone shot for another three weeks.

So my NSV is, I've thrown myself into enthusiastically following my physical therapist's exercises (balance strength) and putting up with her sadistic (kidding) poking into my ligaments :# instead of resentfully playing into my (real) pain by turning to food for solice.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm the captain of a team for a health challenge at work. I've kept everyone motivated so far through week 1 and upped my own workout game significantly. Worked out Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday - including a 6 mile run Sunday afternoon.
    I know Old Navy is size generous but I was pretty giddy getting a pair of size 16 skinny jeans from there on Saturday.
    I'm honestly looking forward to doing meal prep tonight for the week. I never thought I'd be happy about that.
  • kallemann67
    kallemann67 Posts: 92 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Being proud of myself when I am at the checkout counter and my weekly shop is on the conveyer belt heading towards that cashier. It's just basic whole food nutrition - with one treat floating in the collection.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I am seeing some definition between muscle and fat in my arms, waist and thighs. I didn't think I was doing enough and consistently to be seeing results in shorter than 2 months...
  • MissyMilda
    MissyMilda Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I managed all my reps/sets at the gym today. Last time I could do a full set of everything, but struggled to complete three sets consecutively. Today I did it! :) I love how clearly I can measure my progress, it's so motivating!
  • Haleycz496
    Haleycz496 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I go into the OR often to shadow, but haven't been in a while. I usually need large scrubs, so I grabbed them today and I was swimming in them! Guess I'll need mediums next time!!!! (6 weeks in and 15 lbs down already!!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!