What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    betiy9iqketm.jpg
    I let my 9 yr old son pick dinner tonight, he asked for chicken strips (homemade of course) zucchini cakes and some bell peppers. Love how my son loves to eat healthy.
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Totally made tater tots with taco crock pot chicken and mozzarella with gravy for dinner. Total stoner food! lod9yjoiz8l4.jpgs3ktc8w4lf6e.jpg

• erinmorgan
    erinmorgan Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    cyca3b5xll22.jpg
    Grilled salmon tacos with avocado salsa! (Fresh coho salmon caught by my hubby)
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Oh, yum! ^^
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Started with a bowl of Chipotle Tortilla soup, then ham and Swiss on a Bolillios roll, mixed veggies, a carrot and some grapes. Later my customers brought me a plate from the Sweet 16 party going on here at the Civic Center. I ate a couple of the meatballs. I'll take the rest of it to Margie.

2qw4qsgee3xt.jpg
    fcbp7pfovcku.jpg
    mpep4i88fxvb.jpg

006.JPG 876.7K
    011.JPG 1021.9K
    017.JPG 900.8K
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Quesadillas with crockpot chicken, mozzarella, green onions, sofrito, corn tortillas
    b8d9t7y2ocsi.jpg
    h9f39bmb5bi5.jpg
  • UrnAsh_84
    UrnAsh_84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We had tacos. I just had meat, lettuce and tomato on mine.
  • Lovemypink00
    Lovemypink00 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    46mvqk289uad.jpg
    Chicken enchilada ring
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had another bowl of the Chipotle Tortilla Soup. I froze over half of it the first night, so there isn't much left to eat. Also had chipotle chicken, cracked pepper turkey breast, ham, Swiss and Colby Jack on a toasted Bolillios roll, peas out of the garden, Armenian cucumber {raw and dried chips} and grapes.

g191bzgfvlzu.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    A sausage and Pepper Jack sandwich, black beans and rice {with sausage}, Armenian cucumber chips, peas, a tomato, cucumber, squash and pepper salad, and an Armenian cucumber. Very good.

zvjychy49vdy.jpg
  • mygnsac
    edited September 2015
    Options
    ^^ Larro, did you eat that entire cucumber? Still jealous of your Armenians!

Had a tuna sandwich tonight (tuna, mayo, tomato, dill pickle, dill weed, english cucumber, mini portobello mushroom, red bell pepper, onion, garlic, garlic salt and black pepper); Sun Chips; and berries.

8przq72p9b95.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    ^^ Larro, did you eat that entire cucumber? Still jealous of your Armenians!

Yes. I'm picking 6 to 8 of those a day now. We got a new oven this week, and it has a dehydrate feature, so me made cucumber jerky. Not too bad, but it takes some getting used to.

• larrodarro
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Supper tonight was the last of this pot of peas, served with a sweet banana pepper, a fried egg sandwich with ham, turkey, Colby Jack and Pepper Jack, a squash and an Armenian cucumber. The peas got better everyday. Time for a new pot of them.

jfe8q8bzzxnk.jpg
    5iewj7yd2a6n.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had another ham, turkey, Swiss, Pepper Jack and Colby Jack sandwich, with squash, Armenian cucumber, mixed veggies and stir-fry veggies. Too lazy to cook.

c7i26f2dvw3g.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie and I went to Main Street Station for supper tonight. We had chips and salsa, then I had the steak and shrimp, with black beans and a sweet potato. Very tasty.

btsjinjzlws3.jpg
    681abodxn9ph.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was Boston Butt, a toasted roll, Armenian cucumber, slaw and half a sweet potato. I had my 2nd serving of meat on the roll with a little Sweet Baby Ray's. I took Mamma a plate. After she had ate, she called to remind us of the family get together on Sunday, and to say that if we were going, we could bring some of that slaw. If Mamma says it's good, it's good.

echo7hftav8a.jpg
  • mygnsac
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Chicken marsala, broccoli, mushrooms, spaghetti, and mitzrah cheese; and a Gala apple.

smo4palyy14s.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    kfl4mix6kv1e.jpg
    qbt6wgoukpk4.jpg
    Dinner homemade pasta sauce with zucchini and spinach and rice pasta.
  • Sweets1954
    Sweets1954 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Chicken curry with whole wheat couscous. Made chicken enchilada soup for lunch.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Tried a new cafe today and had their house cheese burger with fries. Really messy, but soooo good.

99fq518kw9v1.jpg