Me: 29 *
    LNS: 1

Streak: 9
  • WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Me: 29 * … 
    LNS: 1  …  
    Streak: 29 … Almost there! Last night of the month. Let's see a group-wide victory tonight! I can do it one more night. Can't you?!!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    WalkerPop wrote: »
    Me: 29 * … 
    LNS: 1  …  
    Streak: 29 … Almost there! Last night of the month. Let's see a group-wide victory tonight! I can do it one more night. Can't you?!!

WooHoo!!! That's what I want my streak to be like next month! August was a wash with the 2 different vacations I had, but I'm extremely motivated now!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10244184/say-no-to-late-night-snacking-in-september-2015?new=1

Here's the new challenge for September!! There are a lot of people on here who are motivating me! The last part of August was a failure, but I'm determined to turn this around. Let's do it!!!
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    WalkerPop wrote: »
    Mariang165 wrote: »
    Me: 23*
    LNS: 6
    Streak: 9. Success! This is the longest streak I have ever had, many thanks to my many MFP friends in this challenge!

Great job, @Mariang! Keep it up! You can see a streak of 11 to close out this month! (Then we're starting with a blank slate for September.)

Thank you WalkerPop, you are one of our members that inspires me, yep, I am determined to get to 11 and don't want to let myself down or my supportive friends.

Me: 24*

Streak: 10! Yippee!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,091 Member
    Options
    Already in bed so
    Day 27
    Me: 25*
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 6 :smiley:@WalkerPop WooHoo!!!!!!! We did it! :smiley:
  • sufufitness
    sufufitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me:18
    LNS:2
    THANK YOU everyone! Your posts kept me going!
  • dangerouscurvs
    dangerouscurvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    2 mins left of August I thinking can do this!! Lol
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 30 * o:)
    LNS: 1

Streak: 10

Thanks everyone! See you in September! :)
  • WalkerPop
    Options
    August Late Night Snack Challenge:
    Me: 30 * …
    LNS: 1 …
    Streak: 30 … End of the month!

Great job, Everyone! Thanks for your encouragement.

To those beating yourself up right now, stop it. The first step in changing a habit is to recognize it. The next is to acknowledge it. If you're here, even if you've never compiled a streak longer than "1," you've done both those steps! Hang with this group - and anyone else who encourages and challenges you. (You don't need an accountability partner who'll help you kill a quart of Ben & Jerry's. But you also don't need a health gestapo beating you up for eating a piece of your own birthday cake.)

Let's have a record setting month in September!
  • WalkerPop
    Options
    Mariang165 wrote: »
    Thank you WalkerPop, you are one of our members that inspires me, yep, I am determined to get to 11 and don't want to let myself down or my supportive friends.

Me: 24*

Streak: 10! Yippee!

Let's see that "11"!!!
  • WalkerPop
    Options
    Already in bed so
    Day 27
    Me: 25*
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 6 :smiley:@WalkerPop WooHoo!!!!!!! We did it! :smiley:

Great job, Terri!
  • WalkerPop
    Options
    I just searched and didn't see a thread started for September. I know I'm a new kid to the group, so I hope you won't object to my starting the Sept thread. I want to put my goals out to determine where I'm going, instead of looking back to see what I did.

If no one minds, I'll follow suit naming it SAY "NO" TO LATE NIGHT SNACKING -- September 2015 Challenge.
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Me:21
    Lns:9*

Hmmm...... Sept 1. Fresh start. Perhaps I'm ready to start streaking. And I mean that in the best possible way :-)
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10244184/say-no-to-late-night-snacking-in-september-2015?new=1

Here's the new challenge for September!! There are a lot of people on here who are motivating me! The last part of August was a failure, but I'm determined to turn this around. Let's do it!!!

Walker pop: you missed this post. I hope I'm not too late..... At any rate, you are a streaker I want to emulate! :-)
  • RuaLGirL
    RuaLGirL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Lost it at the end of August!

Me 9
    Lns 8-

• judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Ready to go for August! TY for the new challenge! My goal is to continue improving from last month! One note, I will be on a mission trip the last 2 weeks and won't be able to log in until I get back. So let the challenge begin and good luck to everyone o:)

July stats: ME: 28 LNS: 3 Streak: 14
    Goal 1 improve on last month's score and 2 stop the yo yo streaking, be consistent! o:)

ME: 3 LNS: 0 Streak: 17 o:)

ME: 7 LNS: 0 Streak: 21 o:)
    Keep up the great work everyone! Enjoy your weekend.

ME: 9 LNS: 0 Streak: 23 o:)

ME: 11* LNS 0 Streak 25 o:)

ME: 13* LNS:0 Streak: 27 o:)

ME: 16* LNS: 0 Streak: 30 o:)

ME: 17* LNS:0 Streak: 31
    Thank you for this challenge! It has helped me challenge myself and develop self control with LNS! Just lost another 3 lbs that I would have kept on, with mindless munching! Also, the encouragement we give each other on our weight loss journey and the need to develop healthy habits has been invaluable! o:)

ME: 17 LNS: 0 Streak:32!!!! Over a full month streak! So much better than the yo yo effect. I just decided it was time to stop yo yooing? LOL is that really a word? Anyways, just sharing on the power of the mind, prayer and a great challenge/support group!

Good luck streakers! o:)

Correction ME: 18 LNS: 0 Streak: 32 o:)

ME: 20* LNS: 0 Streak: 34!

I will be offline for a week or so, going on vacation. My plan is: 1. To continue to use the skills I have attained with this challenge to keep the scale going in the right direction! 2. Maintain my MFP calorie intake and Continue to say NO to LNS!!! 3. Keep my personal log going, so I can tally up at the month's end.

Good luck everyone! You can do it!! See you for the final log in at month's end. o:)

Finished strong!!!
    ME:31* LNS: 0 Streak: 43 AND lose 5 lbs while on vacation!!!!
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options

Finished strong!!!
    ME:31* LNS: 0 Streak: 43 AND lose 5 lbs while on vacation!!!!

Awesome! :)

• Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Me:25*

Streak: 11. Longest ever! Thank you all! Too many of you to name individually. Newbies, pls stay with us as my first month was soooooo hard and this month when LNS won, they were real binges, but I am getting better and stronger .. See you in September ... Do any of you more 'mature' members remember that song that started 'see you in September ... Showing my age and loving it. Cheers Everyone, Marian
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,091 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all you beautiful people!

Me: 1
    LNS: 0