Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

I did the same thing!! Except instead of water I put dish soap in it. I didn't think drowning it in water would be enough to keep from digging it out of the trash can...

@MoHousdon, have you gotten BINGO yet?

I still love when this one shows up. It's my absolute favorite.

I am surprised no one has quoted the cocoa powder confession for awhile.
    ejb060793 wrote: »
    Someone sent me a pretty nasty message earlier. In return, I ate 5 pieces of bacon (was going to be a pound but it burnt me and fell on the floor, and as mopey as I was, I won't eat floor bacon), grape juice (I've been drinking water only for quite a while, with the exception of an occasional glass of OJ) a big bowl of cereal (I didn't measure, but I guestimate it was 3 cups), and chicken tenders pan fried with mozzarella cheese. My normal 1000 - 1200 calories is pretty well shot. I tried to exercise to make up for it, but I just didn't want to. I'd rather go play a video game and sleep.

Was the message from someone in MFP?

Yeah, it was. I'm over it now, just took some time. The message was basically just saying that I am a "wanna be med student" and a bunch of other stupid crap. It was really rude and hurtful, but I realized that the user knows nothing about me as a person, and likewise I know nothing about them. For all I know, they could have just been having a horribly crappy day. And for anyone who is curious, after soaking in the tub, lady bits felt much better. I will be more cautious in regards to washing my hands after I touch any spicy foods.

They are the loser. I don't spend any time outside of this thread anymore but there are a lot of people in other threads who hide behind the anonymity of the internet to humiliate and belittle people to make themselves feel better. I would ignore them. It's safe in here!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    Confession: I don't know what is wrong with me but today has been a bad food day. I already ate all 10 twinkies from the box I bought this morning.

I was at my lowest weight before vacation and now I just can't seem to get back to being good with food...

Tomorrow hopefully.

I am seriously impressed with the 10 Twinkies. I probably shouldn't admit that in here.

Haha thanks for the laugh! It was another one of those things where while you are eating them you are thinking, "these aren't even that good." Definitely not like the old twinkies. :) I ate five for breakfast and five for lunch. Haha so embarassing!

I NEED to eat better. I probably gained like 10 lbs the last couple weeks. I have a co-worker who is about the same size as me who always complains about not being able to lose weight yet eats the free food we have around the site every time (while I almost always pass). She didn't seem to believe that I had lost weight recently. My goal is to lose more weight so that she will know that I'm not lying. Seems silly but I'm hoping it will motivate me to get going on losing weight again.

Sometimes impressing others can be a powerful motivation!
  • ejb060793
    ejb060793 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Today I thought I forgot to wash a bra for work, so I started looking for my cleanest dirty one.. :neutral:
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Today I thought I forgot to wash a bra for work, so I started looking for my cleanest dirty one.. :neutral:

Been there!!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

I wear my everyday bras a couple of times before I wash them. My sports bras however.......need a little more attention. :D
  • riderfangal
    Options
    Confession: I don't know what is wrong with me but today has been a bad food day. I already ate all 10 twinkies from the box I bought this morning.

I was at my lowest weight before vacation and now I just can't seem to get back to being good with food...

Tomorrow hopefully.

I am seriously impressed with the 10 Twinkies. I probably shouldn't admit that in here.

Haha thanks for the laugh! It was another one of those things where while you are eating them you are thinking, "these aren't even that good." Definitely not like the old twinkies. :) I ate five for breakfast and five for lunch. Haha so embarassing!

I NEED to eat better. I probably gained like 10 lbs the last couple weeks. I have a co-worker who is about the same size as me who always complains about not being able to lose weight yet eats the free food we have around the site every time (while I almost always pass). She didn't seem to believe that I had lost weight recently. My goal is to lose more weight so that she will know that I'm not lying. Seems silly but I'm hoping it will motivate me to get going on losing weight again.

Yep it can. I love watching the look on my exes face when I drop off Kypton and I have lost more weight. I may also always wear my nicest clothes and have my hair and make up done just because!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    At least you weren't doing it with panties !

....not that I've ever done that..... okay I have

• kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

Tomorrow hopefully.

Yep it can. I love watching the look on my exes face when I drop off Kypton and I have lost more weight. I may also always wear my nicest clothes and have my hair and make up done just because!

THE best revenge!
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Several of you have mentioned dropping shows once you're not interested or it gets boring. I'm quite the opposite once I watch a show, I'm locked in and I'll watch it until it gets cancelled. I don't know why...
  • riderfangal
    Options

Tomorrow hopefully.

THE best revenge!

It really is haha >:)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    If you need a chuckle, there are some funny comments in here http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10243927/gym-etiquette/p1

Some pictures in it are probably NSFW!

Thanks for the warning. I waited until I got home to click. I was thinking of one if the teachers at my gym the whole time. A couple of months ago, she stopped hip hop class during warm up and told two teenagers to leave and come back wearing pants that fit because "they're your lady parts, but I am not looking at them while I teach."

Do you think they dressed that way intentionally? I don't think any woman would purposely go for that "look". It would be mortifying to have it pointed out, especially in front of a group of people!

These two girls - 16ish - did it on purpose. They had on running shorts and no knickers (we agreed to use that word, right?) Amanda wasn't kidding. I could see their lady parts from behind when they bent at the waist; she could see them from the front when they did squats.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Tomorrow hopefully.

Go for it! And a nice pair of sexy heels.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

I wear my everyday bras a couple of times before I wash them. My sports bras however.......need a little more attention. :D

Ditto
  • riderfangal
    Options

Tomorrow hopefully.

I might need to borrow a pair from you POF!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Tomorrow hopefully.

You name it! Give me a sense of the outfit and I'll pick out the perfect pair!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Tomorrow hopefully.

You name it! Give me a sense of the outfit and I'll pick out the perfect pair!

That is fantastic! I love it.

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Jury duty is interesting, but I if I ever see the prosecutor outside court, I am going to tell her to learn muzzle discipline. She waved a shotgun in my face 3 times today. And, truthfully, the shotgun had nothing much to do with the alleged crime. It just happened to be in the defendant's truck at the time.

I would have LOST MY MIND! Just saying. I might have been calm and collected while mentioning I don't like a gun being waved in my face, but inside I would be RAGING. :rage:

• BodyByBex
    Options
    Confession, I starve myself as much as I can during the week (mainly all veggies, some protein, etc, probably average 500 cals a day) and go to the gym two hours a day Monday through Friday, so I can drink alcohol and eat more fatty foods on the weekends and still lose weight. By Friday I feel like a zombie but that weekend is well worth it.

I have done the opposite. I have binged all weekend and then maintained a strict 1000 calories every day during the whole week while exercising to excess.
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    If you need a chuckle, there are some funny comments in here http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10243927/gym-etiquette/p1

Some pictures in it are probably NSFW!

Thanks for the warning. I waited until I got home to click. I was thinking of one if the teachers at my gym the whole time. A couple of months ago, she stopped hip hop class during warm up and told two teenagers to leave and come back wearing pants that fit because "they're your lady parts, but I am not looking at them while I teach."

Do you think they dressed that way intentionally? I don't think any woman would purposely go for that "look". It would be mortifying to have it pointed out, especially in front of a group of people!

These two girls - 16ish - did it on purpose. They had on running shorts and no knickers (we agreed to use that word, right?) Amanda wasn't kidding. I could see their lady parts from behind when they bent at the waist; she could see them from the front when they did squats.

Oh LORD! I have gone out of my way to make sure I have underwear or some kind of under something before a workout. Even if it's swimsuit bottoms. I am there to workout not to entice some poor soul with my half/fully exposed lady bits!
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

My bras are too expensive($60-120), I rotate them and at least rinse them after every wearing. I have 4 'regular' bras and 2 sports bras. I can not do any kind of bra that expands enough to fit over my head because if it fits over my shoulders it doesn't provide enough compression for high impact activities.

I LIVE for the day my breasts shrink enough where I can go to Walmart and buy a bra for $20!