What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Three days of exercise, 30 mins the first day, 45 the next two. Shooting for an hour today to make it four in a row!!
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    I haven't been able to do my normal workout routine, since most of my equipment is still packed in boxes from my recent move. But I have made sure to get my steps in everyday with my FitBit to make up for it. Before I wouldn't have even cared and just flopped on the couch with junk food and a movie!

I also just checked out the pool at my new complex for the first time and my first thought was "I wonder if they allow people to swim laps?"
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    I'm stronger than many other participants in group fitness classes, despite the fact that I'm not young and I'm not athletic !!!!
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    I rode a little over 140 miles last week on my bike and it wasn't a big deal.
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    I have a great NSV. I work in a uniform so baggy that weight changes don't show. We had a dress down day and I wore regular clothes. They were baggy that last time I wore them. After I got to work I had to cinch up my pants with a binder clip to keep them on.

2 weeks ago a Vegas trip I bought size 6 shorts. So today with no street clothes that fit, I went shopping. I bought a size 2 pants!! I understand vanity sizing, but still a size 2!! Yay!!
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    I'm on the 4th belt notch now
  • toriraeh
    toriraeh Posts: 105 Member
    So technically, I'm taking a calorie counting break. I've been totally burned out. BUT that doesn't mean going crazy, so tonight I went for a run and ran two and a quarter miles straight! Technically, I did stop to pet a puppy but didn't use it as an excuse to start walking! Had planned on two miles but instead went for a solid 30 minutes and it felt great!
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    I haven't been able to do my normal workout routine, since most of my equipment is still packed in boxes from my recent move. But I have made sure to get my steps in everyday with my FitBit to make up for it. Before I wouldn't have even cared and just flopped on the couch with junk food and a movie!

I also just checked out the pool at my new complex for the first time and my first thought was "I wonder if they allow people to swim laps?"
    Good job girl! Way to go :)

• tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Ran for the bus after an 18 hour two job day carrying a 10kg bag and didn't get out of breath (or fall asleep on the bus) :)
  • fletchsc
    fletchsc Posts: 25 Member
    Today for the first time in I don't know how long I wore a belt (yay it fits now and I actually needed it to keep my pants up!) and tucked my shirt in without looking preggo! Have had to get rid of one pair of pants that were too big, looking forward to getting rid of many more!
  • Trishfitz78
    Trishfitz78 Posts: 69 Member
    I was complaining about being cold yesterday and the girl I was having lunch with said "That's cause you're so skinny now!". Skinny!!! Ha, no where close to skinny but was great to hear! :)
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Just donated 3 DKNY and 2 Faconnable shirts to charity shop. Effectively they've just got 600 euros worth of shirts which were all bought in January. I hope they find a good home.
    I also went out and bought four equally stylish but far cheaper TM Lewin shirts...slim fit. Yay! Cheaper stuff looks good now.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    I've been sick all week. Normally I let that be a great reason to loaf around, eat garbage and do nothing. Instead I worked out Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, again tonight and tackling a 9 mile run Saturday or Sunday... :)
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Being able to put both legs in one side of what used to be my favorite pair of pants :D
    One%20Leg%20Favorite%20Pants.jpg

This. This right here is amazing!!
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    I went clothes shopping for my little one and for the heck of it, I tried on a pair of pants. I grabbed my usual size and to my surprise, they were too big!!! I told the lady at the counter that this is the first time in a long time that I am putting a pair of pants back because they were too big. It felt so good! AND They were skinny jeans :)
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,724 Member
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Did 2 hrs of yard work yesterday with no breaks, no fatigue, and for the first time in my long life, NO BACK PAIN!!!

:Better functioning during regular life stuff? That's huuuuge! Congrats!
  • lizwooshy
    lizwooshy Posts: 110 Member
    I ordered 2 pairs of dress pants online; one size 8 that I was hoping would fit well in about a month, and one size 6 that would be my "goal" pants, maybe by thanksgiving. The 8s turned out to fit perfect, I will wear them Tuesday to work. and the 6s were still tight, but they zipped and fastened which is way more than I had expected. At the end of June I started out in size 12 (from the same store).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!