Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

I don't know why but this made me laugh sooooo hard.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Just an FYI I walked into a book store that was having a magic the gathering event and I could smell it before I could see it.

Anyways, I remember when geeks and nerds weren't main stream, and I was mocked for my love of the Doctor. I guess I'm just jealous that kids these days can express their nerdiness without ridicule.
  • Ajirvin
    Ajirvin Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It's true. I was tormented in high school- now it's trendy. I'm happy that people are free to let their nerd flag fly, but I do have a problem with nerd "posers." Girls or guys with Star Wars tattoos, tshirts, or decor, but can't recognize when the movies are quoted. Same with the doctor, Star Trek, lord of the rings, Harry Potter, etc.
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    PaleScentedImpala.gif
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    Just an FYI I walked into a book store that was having a magic the gathering event and I could smell it before I could see it.

Anyways, I remember when geeks and nerds weren't main stream, and I was mocked for my love of the Doctor. I guess I'm just jealous that kids these days can express their nerdiness without ridicule.

What does a magic the gathering event smell like?

Neckbeards, cheetohs, and Mountain Dew typically.

As hard as I try I just can't conceive what a 'neckbeard' smells like :D
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Omg I need this in my life;

4bi4ed583ajy.jpg
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

pretty much minus the BO of induced sweats of rage

• fitcurves6693
    edited September 2015
    Options
    tumblr_m61wtiaqI71rqfhi2o1_400.gif

• GlutenFreeAussieGirl
    Options
    I've found my people...
  • kabobert
    kabobert Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ohmy you are all so fabtab.
  • Creiddylad1
    Creiddylad1 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    3y9m8t6liem4.jpg
    What happens when guys find out I game...
  • fitcurves6693
    Options
    Love this-you can't leave out this girl though...
    tumblr_nh1y3xJu8T1simq0ro1_400.gif
    3y9m8t6liem4.jpg
    What happens when guys find out I game...
  • nlayton75
    nlayton75 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    krz4xtejrjov.jpg
  • fitcurves6693
    Options
    Girl power beat down
    tumblr_msztmifhCn1qdlh1io1_400.gif
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Getting some funny looks from a few people because im wearing a chibi batman/chibi sailor moon crossover tshirt.... Loving it
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Ajirvin wrote: »
    It's true. I was tormented in high school- now it's trendy. I'm happy that people are free to let their nerd flag fly, but I do have a problem with nerd "posers." Girls or guys with Star Wars tattoos, tshirts, or decor, but can't recognize when the movies are quoted. Same with the doctor, Star Trek, lord of the rings, Harry Potter, etc.

^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS!!! I THIS this so hard!!! It just so damn obnoxious when people try to pose just to fit in. Is it frowned upon top walk up to people and be like "Dude your posers showing" ?