Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    ryanflebbe wrote: »
    Harry Potter lol

I bought my Ex girlfriend a wand that you could use motion controls to make it work like a TV remote lol

What did throwing it do?

That's a boomerang you are thinking of, wands are best held with a tight grip.

No, I mean when she throws it at you on purpose. Can it sense who it has just hit and turn the tv to their favorite channel as compensation?

No, it isn't telepathic.
    Yeah, I'm sorry... I think I need more coffee. And chat.

I think KitKatKai can ask her machine to bring you some.

I might be a bit far away even for the most durable electronics :disappointed: But maybe I'll go for a mighty quest and find some.

Oooh the quest sounds exciting, maybe travel to the mystical land of Starbucksia?

Starbucksia has delicious natural resources, but the natives scare me :neutral:

Yes I usually like to pillage and run, viking style.
    good morning. living in texas. i didn't need to ask any of my stuff because it haunts me daily.

@Jonny15121983 most important do the inanimate objects ever talk back?

Well I'm not mental, of course it talks back, who would talk to a TV remote that doesn't talk back?!
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Nerd/geek/freak/whatever reporting in.

Is forging a sword and a knife enough to be considered being one of the aforementioned categories?

So, how 'bout them pictures..?

• xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter lol

I bought my Ex girlfriend a wand that you could use motion controls to make it work like a TV remote lol

What did throwing it do?

No, I mean when she throws it at you on purpose. Can it sense who it has just hit and turn the tv to their favorite channel as compensation?

No, it isn't telepathic.

I might be a bit far away even for the most durable electronics :disappointed: But maybe I'll go for a mighty quest and find some.

Oooh the quest sounds exciting, maybe travel to the mystical land of Starbucksia?

good morning. living in texas. i didn't need to ask any of my stuff because it haunts me daily.

Well I'm not mental, of course it talks back, who would talk to a TV remote that doesn't talk back?!

Mine never talks back to me, I think it's mute.
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Sitting here in my home in Austria, just south of Vienna (US expat). Nerdy stuff is so expensive here! Always have to stock up when I visit the states...
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    flinx1241 wrote: »
    Sitting here in my home in Austria, just south of Vienna (US expat). Nerdy stuff is so expensive here! Always have to stock up when I visit the states...

Really? That kind of sucks. Sorry my friend, I wish there was a better option for you.
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    flinx1241 wrote: »

Really? That kind of sucks. Sorry my friend, I wish there was a better option for you.

It does. But it keeps me in check, I suppose. And I have big enough collections from back in the day that no one's likely to shed any tears... ;)
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    Harry Potter lol

What did throwing it do?

No, it isn't telepathic.

Hahaha I see what you did there xD
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    funny-Windows-wizard-Gandalf-setup.jpg
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Hiya, sorry I've been away! Here's me and my brother at a convention on Saturday. We actually found another Monarch's henchmen!

3ywaa6f69zba.jpg
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
  • christianlee100
    christianlee100 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    i want to be a nerd..
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter lol

What did throwing it do?

No, it isn't telepathic.

I totally read this in the 11th Doctor's voice. It's so something he'd say.

(Denver here, BTW)
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Hiya, sorry I've been away! Here's me and my brother at a convention on Saturday. We actually found another Monarch's henchmen!

3ywaa6f69zba.jpg

HAHA, you guys are so awesome! If you ever come to a mountain con, we'll definitely have to meet up! :)
  • SubZeroDude
    Options

3ywaa6f69zba.jpg

HAHA, you guys are so awesome! If you ever come to a mountain con, we'll definitely have to meet up! :)

Idk if I'll ever be going to a con outside of Ohio, MAYBE I'll go to Michigan or Pennsylvania.... But we shall see!!
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    i want to be a nerd..

Nerds aren't made, they are born.

Harry Potter lol

What did throwing it do?

No, it isn't telepathic.

I totally read this in the 11th Doctor's voice. It's so something he'd say.

(Denver here, BTW)

Lol i have to be honest, Dr Who was one of the geeky things I never got into :)
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Harry Potter lol

What did throwing it do?

No, it isn't telepathic.

Hahaha I see what you did there xD

:wink:
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    i want to be a nerd..

Well what's stopping you? :)
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! I'm going to be spending the whole weekend at a medieval fair :smile: Get to dress up like a peasant and drink ridiculous amounts of beer from a drinking horn!
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    wbjgbhb8ry7w.jpg

This is just simply marvelous! I'm still trying to come to terms with missing Comic Con in Chicago this week. *cries*