DEAR FAT PEOPLE

Options

Replies

• BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I just want to punch her on the face right now!

Still you posted it.

and for me..meh..she is just another dumbo

And i get real pleasure out of the fact that fat people can at least lose their fat and solved...she however can never lose the fact she is really stupid...that is forever.
    Nothing can cure that.

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

Still you posted it.

And i get real pleasure out of the fact that fat people can at least lose their fat and solved...she however can never lose the fact she is really stupid...that is forever.
    Nothing can cure that.

LOL
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I'm petitioning PM Stephen Harper to add her to the Big List of People Canada Needs to Apologise For Allowing Out of the County.
    5ac075f0-c76c-0132-4598-0ebc4eccb42f.gif?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    I'm petitioning PM Stephen Harper to add her to the Big List of People Canada Needs to Apologise For Allowing Out of the County.

you funny :)
  • ClicquotBubbles
    ClicquotBubbles Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Looks like she's gained some weight herself...

2013:
    Nicole-Arbour-2013-MuchMusic-Video-Awards---Arrivals.jpg
    2014:
    Nicole_Arbour.jpg

So what? Isnt that fat shaming?

Seems just kinda hypocritical of her to not successfully stay her her size and then whine about fat people. After all, behavioral patterns like that often result in fat people... :)

Seems just kinda hypocritical to compare how much fatter a person who fat shames is. Surley your just doing the same thing as she is?

Not really, since pointing out a fact (she has gained a bit of weight, as everyone does at one point or another, it's normal) isn't the same thing as the things youtubechick whatever her name is was spouting in her little diatribe.

smh, if you think that then you need not judge what she says on her youtube video. Having a photo comparison of how much weight she may or may not have gained is fat shaming. You make yourself no better than her.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Shaming doesn't work. It has been shown that people who feel fat shamed gain weight, based on a year long observational study.
  • bukowski_shine
    bukowski_shine Posts: 70 Member
    Options

Still you posted it.

Nothing can cure that.

And why can't she cure that?

• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    I am officially embarrassed to be Canadian. Harper AND this chick? We're doomed.

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    If she's at that intensity level most of the day, I imagine she's probably eating more than the fat people she's shaming regardless of her weight.
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

Still you posted it.

Nothing can cure that.

And why can't she cure that?

Because you cant fix stupid!

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Dear Vapid Blonde Chick From YouTube:

Yep, fat people are everywhere. It sucks. However, it's not really your concern, any more than the fact that you continue to exist wasting air is my concern. Unfortunately today's society (the same consumer society that created the fat people you're currently foaming at the mouth over) has given you the opportunity to stand on your soapbox and reach a much larger audience than you would have 100 years ago, confined to the street corner you'd probably be standing on anyway.

In short, your opinion isn't very important to virtually anyone. Moreover, it could be argued that people of your caliber are doing more harm to society as a whole than people who like burritos and pizza a little too much. But guess what? The beautiful thing about our society is that just as people are free to eat ten pizzas a day to themselves and die of a heart attack at 30, you are free to make videos that really only draw people in because of the fact that you're, well, a vapid blonde chick. Face it. If it were a plainly dressed dude making this video, no one would care.

Please continue to make videos such as this one so that I can demonstrate why they're terrible. Thanks!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I am officially embarrassed to be Canadian. Harper AND this chick? We're doomed.

You forgot Bieber. :wink:
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I might be going to hell for not hating this lady.
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Question: If you saw this vid back when you were fat faaat, would you feel the same way as today? For some, they see it as a wake up call from the harsh reality. Tbh, if I saw this back when I was 63lbs more, I'd feel 'she's kinda right but she could have said it in a humane way'. But still it's rude.
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Well, it is the so-called "free world," and personal opinions are just that. "Political correctness," "fat-shaming" etc - depends on who is doing the defining and on what "side" they are on. That is her side - the only difference is that she publicized hers.

There are so many people with different opinions, that would want to have a say at what they feel, but this new world has become one where people are so afraid to speak out, afraid of being "othered" for having different opinions. Yet that is what makes us such unique beings - that we are not all the same, do not all think the same. That which makes us stand out from one another - but nowadays is forced to take the norm of the majority, sometimes which is not always the "right" or "moral" way.
  • bethn24
    bethn24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i found it very mean, fat shaming is not nice and doesn't encourage people to lose weight i know that from experience. I agree with encouraging people to lead a healthier life style but never any need to be nasty about it.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Question: If you saw this vid back when you were fat faaat, would you feel the same way as today? For some, they see it as a wake up call from the harsh reality. Tbh, if I saw this back when I was 63lbs more, I'd feel 'she's kinda right but she could have said it in a humane way'. But still it's rude.

Currently still fat, still think she's dumb. The problem isn't that she is trying to encourage people to lose weight, which is awesome, it's that she's being a slag about it.