Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Awww, the mobile app ate my entry. I'll have to go upstairs to the pc to try to get this figured out. grrrr
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    *predate update*

Bwahahaha!

Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. Last night date dude was 44. Tonight? TWENTY.

It's ok, I have no idea what i'm doing either, but he was really persistent, so I thought. ...what the hell?

I'm currently sitting at the restaurant's bar, waiting for the man child to show up.

Wish me luck! Lol

Hahahaha!! You cougar you!! Good luck let us know how it goes!! xoxo
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    *post date update*

First date #16

Taking a page from @nonoelmo - a really nice guy, just not for me. Oh and he initially he told me he had one kid that was 24, but actually had two and the other is 13...not cool.

So....bleh

Seriously! What is wrong with people? And isn't he a little old for you? Not judging, just asking.

LOL, sadly no! He's 44, I'm 34. I am having issues coming to terms with ages no longer being "too old" for me. :D

Try thinking 50+ men are now your age range. I can't imagine a 20 year old is going to hold your interest. But good luck.

ETA in case I want clear I now have to look at 50+ year old men as my age range.

Omg! Post date update on the way....

I am looking forward to the update.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    *predate update*

Bwahahaha!

Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. Last night date dude was 44. Tonight? TWENTY.

It's ok, I have no idea what i'm doing either, but he was really persistent, so I thought. ...what the hell?

I'm currently sitting at the restaurant's bar, waiting for the man child to show up.

Wish me luck! Lol

*post date update*

First date #16

Taking a page from @nonoelmo - a really nice guy, just not for me. Oh and he initially he told me he had one kid that was 24, but actually had two and the other is 13...not cool.

So....bleh

Seriously! What is wrong with people? And isn't he a little old for you? Not judging, just asking.

LOL, sadly no! He's 44, I'm 34. I am having issues coming to terms with ages no longer being "too old" for me. :D

Try thinking 50+ men are now your age range. I can't imagine a 20 year old is going to hold your interest. But good luck.

ETA in case I want clear I now have to look at 50+ year old men as my age range.

*Impatiently waits*

I dont know if you said before, but how old are you? For comparison......
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Total lurker here, been reading from day 1. Commented a few times. All of you guys are so amazing and supportive of each other. I can't believe the thread has been going so long. Confession time for me, it's late and I'm back at work tomorrow after 2 weeks off (looking after my Dad while my mum was on holiday) and I'm not looking forward to it. In the last fortnight I have eaten all of the foods, literally, there is now a chocolate and pizza shortage in my home town and it's all my fault.

Also KylerJaye, my boyfriend is 15 years younger than me and we've been together 3 years - if it works at the time for both of you, I see no issue. And I'm sorry for butting in, but I feel like I know you all :smile:

Welcome! Hope to see more of you!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    I confess I am a little annoyed? Sad? Not sure which is the right emotion but I feel like every time I come out to my mom's lately there is someone here that I have to entertain. It's my niece so I am glad to see her but her friend unexpectedly came out as well. So I am on entertaining duty. I really just want to relax.

Whine over.

I hate when that happens!
  • nonoelmo
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I am not much of a sweet tooth. But I am a potato tooth. Is that even a thing? I love potatoes. Right now I'm eating through a second helping of potato bhaji. I am full and I am going to finish this second helping because my mouth is so in love with the browned potato/tumeric/lemon taste. I had curry red lentil and curry cauliflower with them, but the potatoes. MMMM.

Fried, hashed, baked, mashed. I love potatoes.

ETA - I think that is a recipe in the bat cave. I will look and add it if it is not there. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

It is in the Batcave. I changed it up tonight. I used red, white, and purple fingerling potatoes. I boiled them but didn't peel them. I can't have garlic so I always leave that out. (No, I am not a vampire, but garlic makes my joints ache.) As per my normal I didn't actually measure anything but the potatoes tasted fantastic. Daughter agreed.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I am not much of a sweet tooth. But I am a potato tooth. Is that even a thing? I love potatoes. Right now I'm eating through a second helping of potato bhaji. I am full and I am going to finish this second helping because my mouth is so in love with the browned potato/tumeric/lemon taste. I had curry red lentil and curry cauliflower with them, but the potatoes. MMMM.

Before my daughter came to live with me, I did not even buy potatoes. I mean, I might have bought one or two here or there, but everything was served with pasta, lol.
  • nonoelmo
    edited September 2015
    Options

Before my daughter came to live with me, I did not even buy potatoes. I mean, I might have bought one or two here or there, but everything was served with pasta, lol.

Pasta, gluten free pasta has improved a lot in the 21 years I've been gluten free, but it is not worth having as a side dish for everything. :smile:

ETA: I don't eat potatoes as often as you might think based on my loving post about them. But probably every two weeks or so...
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

ETA - I think that is a recipe in the bat cave. I will look and add it if it is not there. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

This so so much this. I have a real affair going on with potato. That is one food I will never ever give up. Mmmmm makes me want to go throw some in the oven right now.
  • riderfangal
    Options
    Sitting here waiting..looking at you @KylerJaye
  • riderfangal
    Options
    I confess I am a little annoyed? Sad? Not sure which is the right emotion but I feel like every time I come out to my mom's lately there is someone here that I have to entertain. It's my niece so I am glad to see her but her friend unexpectedly came out as well. So I am on entertaining duty. I really just want to relax.

Whine over.

Doesn't sound quite fair
  • riderfangal
    Options
    Total lurker here, been reading from day 1. Commented a few times. All of you guys are so amazing and supportive of each other. I can't believe the thread has been going so long. Confession time for me, it's late and I'm back at work tomorrow after 2 weeks off (looking after my Dad while my mum was on holiday) and I'm not looking forward to it. In the last fortnight I have eaten all of the foods, literally, there is now a chocolate and pizza shortage in my home town and it's all my fault.

Also KylerJaye, my boyfriend is 15 years younger than me and we've been together 3 years - if it works at the time for both of you, I see no issue. And I'm sorry for butting in, but I feel like I know you all :smile:

Welcome!!
  • KylerJaye
    Options
    *predate update*

Bwahahaha!

Wish me luck! Lol

*post date update*

First date #16

So....bleh

*predate update*

Bwahahaha!

Wish me luck! Lol

*post date update*

First date #16

So....bleh

*Impatiently waits*

*post date update*

first date #17

ok, let me try this again.... @Italian_Buju i'm 34. :)

and yes, @LBuehrle8 i totally felt like a cougar!!

give the dude credit, he lives an hour away and was totally like...that doesn't matter! i can't wait to meet you! how adorable.

BUT his profile said he was 21. which, even at that point i'm leery and expecting some type of fraternity hazing experience to be going down. but also to his credit, i was like dude, let go to this bar and he's like i cant, i'm only 20! to which, i was like dude, change your profile! and he was very sweet and apologetic. which was long before we met, so it wasn't quite the pull of the rug that i'm used to.

but still! he's like a sweet innocent baby boy! it was a cute first date, what do you like? i like this stuff! kinda thing...which was fantastic because when we tried to talk about music, he hadn't heard of any of my favs!! and that's when i felt ancient!

nine inch nails
    tori amos
    spiritualized
    franz ferdinand
    rilo kiley
    mumford and sons
    marilyn manson

NOTHING! lol
    so i gave him a stack of my burned cd's to educate himself. lol
    punkin....you need these more than i do...LOL

ok, so end of night, i went to do like the sweet kiss goodnight....and he DEVOURED my face! LOL
    it was ridiculous, but cute because i know how young he is....

can't imagine anything will come of this, but it was ridiculously adorable ;)
  • KylerJaye
    Options

It is in the Batcave. I changed it up tonight. I used red, white, and purple fingerling potatoes. I boiled them but didn't peel them. I can't have garlic so I always leave that out. (No, I am not a vampire, but garlic makes my joints ache.) As per my normal I didn't actually measure anything but the potatoes tasted fantastic. Daughter agreed.

potatos = love
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    *predate update*

Bwahahaha!

Wish me luck! Lol

*post date update*

First date #16

So....bleh

*predate update*

Bwahahaha!

Wish me luck! Lol

*post date update*

First date #16

So....bleh

*Impatiently waits*

*post date update*

first date #17

give the dude credit, he lives an hour away and was totally like...that doesn't matter! i can't wait to meet you! how adorable.

BUT his profile said he was 21. which, even at that point i'm leery and expecting some type of fraternity hazing experience to be going down. but also to his credit, i was like dude, let go to this bar and he's like i cant, i'm only 20! to which, i was like dude, change your profile! and he was very sweet and apologetic. which was long before we met, so it wasn't quite the pull of the rug that i'm used to.

but still! he's like a sweet innocent baby boy! it was a cute first date, what do you like? i like this stuff! kinda thing...which was fantastic because when we tried to talk about music, he hadn't heard of any of my favs!! and that's when i felt ancient!

nine inch nails
    tori amos
    spiritualized
    franz ferdinand
    rilo kiley
    mumford and sons
    marilyn manson

NOTHING! lol

ok, so end of night, i went to do like the sweet kiss goodnight....and he DEVOURED my face! LOL

I love this whole update, lol.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Confession: I went over on my calories today. I have a few regrets *glares at empty Sour Cream & Onion potato chip bag* but I vow to do better.

It's Sunday! A new week! I can do this! I will reach 175 by the end of October. Totally an achievable goal if I stick to my guns.

You got this! When you reach your goal which Fitbit did you want? I confess I had a few bad days with ice cream & even though I know better I only ate a little amount on Friday & tried the do the same Saturday to make up for it. I didn't binge yesterday, but I talked myself into eating a normal amount & getting back to the program.

Good on ya @kellyjellybellyjelly!
    I wish I could say I held back on ice cream but I ate 4 servings in one setting. "It was Blue Bell and I couldn't help it" excuse just isn't really working for me.

I have no idea which Fitbit I want. I'm leaning towards the Charge no HRM because I don't feel it necessary. We'll have to wait and see though.

I've never tried Blue Bell. I wonder if any of the stores in the Northeast get it?

You can always use the excuse that it just came back & you wanted to taste test it to make sure it was still tasty.

Let us know which one you end up getting. I had no idea the Fitbit Charge HR posted messages on the display screen until last night when it told me I rocked. Thanks Fitbit for the props.

It gives you props?! OMG!

@MelissaPhippsFeagins I think I will definitely take the Fitbit picture suggestion, it's a really great idea!

And I made great choices and moved some stuff around(mostly my body) and I recognized I wasn't drinking enough water. Point being: My dad's awesome stir fry totally fit. :mrgreen:
  • BodyByBex
    Options

Now that you're butting in you have to stay in. We have to get to know.you too. It's only fair.

(Standing behind and slightly to the right of @MelissaPhippsFeagins with my arms crossed and my foot tapping)

Mmmmhmmm, I'm with her. :smiley:

Me TOO! *hands on hips* :wink:
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    *predate update*

Bwahahaha!

Wish me luck! Lol

*post date update*

First date #16

So....bleh

*predate update*

Bwahahaha!

Wish me luck! Lol

*post date update*

First date #16

So....bleh

*Impatiently waits*

*post date update*

first date #17

nine inch nails
    tori amos
    spiritualized
    franz ferdinand
    rilo kiley
    mumford and sons
    marilyn manson

NOTHING! lol

I love this whole update, lol.

That update was wow. I'm laughing. I had NO idea you were 34. I feel like a baby now at only 26....that doesn't happen often anymore so I'm grateful. :grin:
    And to top it all off some of you 30's ladies look my age or YOUNGER! I hope I get that lucky. :blush:
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options

Now that you're butting in you have to stay in. We have to get to know.you too. It's only fair.
    Well will try to stick around and post more, love it in here, and am happy to share, sometimes overshare!
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    *predate update*

Bwahahaha!

Wish me luck! Lol

*post date update*

First date #16

So....bleh

*predate update*

Bwahahaha!

Wish me luck! Lol

*post date update*

First date #16

So....bleh

*Impatiently waits*

*post date update*

first date #17

nine inch nails
    tori amos
    spiritualized
    franz ferdinand
    rilo kiley
    mumford and sons
    marilyn manson

NOTHING! lol

All I can think is bless him lol. Me and my boyfriend have a lot more in common or we wouldn't have lasted as long as we have