Shoulders. DONE! tired now. :p
  • carbnite_bro
    carbnite_bro Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :)
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Took the dog out for a walk last evening. The leash was still really wet!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    Good luck cathliz!

Good job, sdereski.

Rest day for me, today.....diner en blanc tonight! if I get some fabulous photos of the "white picnic", I will post them, here.

BOOM!

Oh Beeps - I loved the pics from last year and thought that event was such a cool idea! Have a great time!

Ran / walked last night. the heat and humidity wore me down, so ended the run by walking. It's okay, got over 5 miles in. :smile:

Date with Esme tonight. <3 We'll do a bike ride, the park, dinner and then dessert at the local general store where they have the best ice cream. That's Esme's favourite place. She calls it "The Moose Store" as it has a large stuffed moose out front. A real one.

For all you Canadian's on here, check out this past week's "Still Standing" episode on CBC - it highlights my little town and yes, I even made the camera a few times. :)

http://www.cbc.ca/stillstanding/
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,958 Member
    Options
    Diner en blanc!!!

hmbtf4eyfn5g.jpg
  • Beeps2011
    Options
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Good Evening Cool Kids.

Sdereski, now that you are a big time TV personality, are you still going to talk to us?

Beeps, you guys look simply sparkling.

I have the rare Friday night off, and I spent about 80 minutes of it feeding and watering BIL's dogs, chickens, peacocks and pigs. Him and Sister are at the beach for a week, and his sons didn't seem interested in doing it, so Good Ole Larro volunteered. Tomorrow will be the only day it's a bother, and that is just because I have an early opening time at the Civic Center. I did get to see some new peacock chicks. They looked like they were just hatched. Of course I didn't have my camera.

I spent most of the day {and the week} in the garden. This morning I worked on transplanting the plants I had put in the pool last week. They turned out pretty good.

kbncpt2hk7ft.jpg
    do869wqgcz41.jpg
    sjsfh53gygog.jpg

Also got some of the cilantro transplanted. It is real touchy, so we will just have to wait and see how it does. I did have a cloudy, rainy afternoon, so that helps.

rlosbop0pgj2.jpg

Hope you guys have a good Holiday weekend,

Larro

PS: here are the numbers for the week.

19.5% Body Fat
    23.1 BMI
    165.5 Pounds

That is a loss of 1.5 pounds for the week, and a new low. I'm eating near or above 3K everyday, but the time in the garden is just washing it away.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Walked The Dog 7.53 mi on 9/5/15
    Distance
    7.53mi
    Steps
    Duration ?
    2:32:18
    Avg Pace
    20:13
    kCal
  • allenpriest
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Wedding anniversary yesterday. It was ok but we've had better. Too many things getting in the way all evening.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Chest & Tris DONE!
  • allenpriest
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Asbof yesterday I've logged in to MFP every day for a full year.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Great streak, allenpriest!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    LEGS! DONE!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Great pictures Beeps! As Larro said, you look absolutely sparkling!
    Larro - wow! Those are low numbers! I think I need to take up farming. :)
    gam - awesome work!

allen - congrats on 1 year of logging in!

Had an awesome day shopping in "the big city" with Esme.
    Below are a few pics of our day.

f829w8f01o1w.jpg
    8l0uicbvhfv7.jpg
    tkzm4vufebjn.jpg
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    sdereski - love the pics! Also love the shopping!

Well we spent the weekend at my familys up north, about an 8 hour trip north. I miss seeing my aunt and sister and we always have a great time, we should have spent more time up there but we went up Friday instead of Thursday as planned since I wanted to use that vacation day in November and I'm all out of vacation days!

We saw a baby bear beside the road my aunt lives on, munching away on choke cherries but we didn't see mamabear and we were in the van so we were safe. Saw a fox on the way home and came home down the Quebec side of the border so grabbed some cheap beer. We also grabbed back to school supplies for the kids and had a great lunch/dinner just outside North Bay.

Need to get in gear and go bake for the kids snacks for school too. Just spent some time at my oldest daughters helping to clean their new place since the old owners smoked and it's horrible! Got some grandbaby snuggles in too! Not sure if I'll be able to workout tomorrow night or not as we have a meeting at 5pm. I'll have to see if I'm up for a 7pm kickboxing class.

Hope everyone is having a great Labour Day!!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Sounds like you had a great time, 3furballs!

Awesome photos, sdereski! What fun!

Unexpectedly, a gf called and wanted to go for a walk....we did 90 minutes. ZOOM!

Tomorrow, I will go and lift. Kids go back to school on wednesday. Yahoo!!!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    BACK=DONE!
  • Tahlia68
    Tahlia68 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 47 and fitter now than I was 20 years ago. I have a fitbit, average 30-35000 steps per day. Workout for up to 2 hours a day cardio and weight's. Stick to a daily deficit, log all food daily. Have lost 5.5 kilos since March this year and life is great. :smiley:
  • Curiousgeorgianna
    Curiousgeorgianna Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Good morning Cool Kids,
    I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend.
    Nice workout streak Beeps! Zoom Zoom! The pics were dazzling! What a great event.
    Sdereski, you and Esme are serious power shoppers! Your running pattern is sounding great. Don't you have a race coming up?
    Furballs, that trip sounded wonderful! So full of wildlife.
    Larro, someone is going to have to tie bricks to your ankles to keep you from floating away! The plants looks really healthy. That's a neat way to start them.
    AP, congrats on your year-long streak! That's really fantastic!
    G3G - doing great! Did the dog have fun? When I had dogs, one loved the long walks, the other not so much. I got stretched in between the two leashes a lot!
    You go DeAnna! Show the kids a thing or two.
    We had a great kayak paddle Sunday - probably 6 miles, followed by long hours doing yard work. Down 1/2 lb for the week. Yesterday was more of a rest day with a few friends for a BBQ. We enjoyed the last of the meat chickens we raised last year - "Freedom Rangers" they're called. It's almost been long enough to forget what a pain in the butt that was, so thinking about doing it again this year.
    Gym time after work!
    Have a great one Kids.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Enjoy the gym!

I lifted this morning. BOOM!

And then I went to a meeting with a strong networker in town....and some of the things she had to say to me, while true, were not that easy to hear. So, I guess I need to get my head out of my *kitten* and figure out some new strategies to go find work. Not easy....but fair.