Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    CosmoTI wrote: »
    ONLY 8.5 hours?!?! That's like most of my country, lol.

HA HA I thought exactly the same thing! It took me 5 hours to get back to Kent from Liverpool and that was enough for me![/quote]

And this is one reason I can appreciate living in a country the size of the UK as I hate travel. Anything over 2 hours and I've had enough!
    Did you get up to anything interesting in Liverpool? Hope you weren't here over the weekend to experience the 'white man march' fiasco!

[/quote]

I can drive 8 hours in one direction and never leave the state of Texas!
  • bkhamill
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Who loves Harry Potter, loves to eat, got up at 4:45 am to workout, and has two thumbs?!? THIS GIRL! Woo haha it's been a long time since I've done this!

Wow, I'm impressed. My goal for this week was to get up at 6am each day to workout. I've failed completely thus far so all credit for getting up so early and getting it done.

I started Camp Gladiator this morning, had to be there at 6 am, will be doing that M,W,F for the month of September.
  • jthurman3
    jthurman3 Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Guys, guys! Raelynn peed in her potty!!!! She actually told me she needed to go pee, and then sat down and went!! Normally she just sits there or says she wants/needs to go and then freaks out. This is amazing, and I'm beyond proud of her!! This is the first time she's gone on her own without being prompted by one of us! :smiley:

YAY!!! Huge step forward!! This is wonderful news!
  • jthurman3
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Great Bonac Foot Race 10K this am... I do this every year. Wish me luck!

I had a killer run yesterday, even though I kept trying to slow it down every mile was mostly faster, and I had several miles at 8:10, 8:11, 8:14, 8:20, 8:44.

I am tired and sore today. So I'll either do great, or I will do terrible today!

@pofoster21 you will do super duper great! Keep chanting to yourself faces are good protein, faces are good protein, faces are good protein.

This is too funny. I wish I had seen it before the race.

I posted this in the NSV thread but I had a great race. It was a small race but even so I was 3rd female overall! Ran 7:53 average and finished in 49.04 minutes. I was thrilled.

Way to go! Which race is next?

This weekend. IM Wisconsin. Gulp.

Oh wow!! What day is the race? Where in WI? Good luck!!
  • jthurman3
    Options
    Who loves Harry Potter, loves to eat, got up at 4:45 am to workout, and has two thumbs?!? THIS GIRL! Woo haha it's been a long time since I've done this!

Great job!!! How was the first C25K?
  • jthurman3
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »

Wow, I'm impressed. My goal for this week was to get up at 6am each day to workout. I've failed completely thus far so all credit for getting up so early and getting it done.

I started Camp Gladiator this morning, had to be there at 6 am, will be doing that M,W,F for the month of September.

What is Camp Gladiator? Sounds interesting.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

Good for you! How did the first one go?
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

This is awesome!!
  • bkhamill
    Options
    jthurman3 wrote: »

What is Camp Gladiator? Sounds interesting.

It is a boot camp. High intensity interval training you might say.
  • bkhamill
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

Good for you! How did the first one go?

I will be feeling that tomorrow for sure. It was awesome, I really felt like I got a good workout!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Guys, guys! Raelynn peed in her potty!!!! She actually told me she needed to go pee, and then sat down and went!! Normally she just sits there or says she wants/needs to go and then freaks out. This is amazing, and I'm beyond proud of her!! This is the first time she's gone on her own without being prompted by one of us! :smiley:

Go Raelynn!!!

Happy dance all around
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I miss being able to work out in the wee hours of the morning. :'(
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Okay- I love fish, but don't eat it often because DH does the cooking. I usually have tuna with avocado whenever I go for sushi. I also eat canned tuna at least once a week.

On my trips home to Texas, it takes me 5 hours to get to Texas and another 5 hours to get where I'm going in Texas. 8 hour drive- piece of cake!

Good job on getting up early to exercise- I've been unable to do that lately. But I have been getting workouts in after work.

Dating is hard, I love reading your updates, though!

Good job Raelynn! (My daughter was awful to potty train, I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you.)

I'm sure there was more I wanted to comment on, but that's all I can remember now!
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd week of physical therapy for my rotator cuff. It's hurting worse now, and I'm assured it will get worse before it gets better. At least it doesn't interfere with biking or running. It only bothers me when I try to do things like brush my hair or take off a sports bra. :s

I had my first session as a Coach for Girls on the Run yesterday. 14 very energetic girls, grades 3 -5. It will be fun!
  • raymax4
    Options
    ejb060793 wrote: »
    I have a touch screen computer, which flies keep landing on and clicking buttons. I am trying to work on homework, and instead, I've spent the past hour just screaming at flies to "stop clicking on my *kitten* screen, you little *kitten*!"

I feel your pain. I think my Mac has got the Flu. The cursor is flying about on its own free will and I think its head is spinning. Which is causing me to become a cursor too.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    I'm in my 2nd week of physical therapy for my rotator cuff. It's hurting worse now, and I'm assured it will get worse before it gets better. At least it doesn't interfere with biking or running. It only bothers me when I try to do things like brush my hair or take off a sports bra. :s

I had my first session as a Coach for Girls on the Run yesterday. 14 very energetic girls, grades 3 -5. It will be fun!
    I know that pain. My mom was willing to brush my hair for when I really needed it.

I hope everything goes well with PT! I googled Girls on the Run and it sounds pretty great.

• raymax4
    Options

Ouch, are they giving you anything for pain?
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    tobistat wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    tobistat wrote: »
    Anyone everyone watch Property Brothers? Or any shows with the twins Drew and Jonathan? Ugh I'm obsessed with them they are my dream man...gorgeous, beautiful, twin men!!! Ahh <3

I love the Property Brothers too! I watch them every day when I'm on the treadmill. They are cute! I like their accents too :)

I do this too! But accents? Lol

Lol to me they have accents! I think they are Canadian? They definitely pronounce words different than I'm used to hearing haha

YEp Canadian! They are from around the area I grew up in, where are you from? :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Aannd I'm in patient financial services, so if anything is wrong and we don't get paid, we get to hear about it. The hospital has been double coding for months so hopefully they've got it all worked out. Whether the payors have it all worked out remains to be seen.

I work in insurance billing and no the payers don't have it worked out. They never do. It gives them an excuse to delay payments. (yep, I am a cynic.)

• Just_Ceci
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

Ouch, are they giving you anything for pain?

They said take ibuprofen as needed.