Replies

• michelleellis
    michelleellis Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    really Amazing!!!
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    So awesome and inspiring! This came at a perfect time for me! I have lost 45 lbs. in the past year and one month but have been kind of just maintaining and going up and down 3-4 lbs. I am happy I get it back off and haven't gone wild, but seeing your results reminds me not to settle where I am. Even though I am a 16w or a misses 18, instead of a 24 w, I would feel a lot better a few sizes and about 30 lbs. less! 24 to 4 -- wow! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! You are definitely paying it forward! Congrats!
  • ajgordo150
    ajgordo150 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hope I will be saying this one day
  • stephaniedcottrell81
    Options
    Wow!!! Awesome
  • BenJDarling
    BenJDarling Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great work
  • byrdiegrrrl
    byrdiegrrrl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your incredible story. You have no idea how much this has helped me! You look so fantastic (like a model!!!) And I love that you inspired your husband to get healthier too! Blessings on you and your lovely family!
  • lovemygirls55
    lovemygirls55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful !!
  • niki2b60
    niki2b60 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i have a question
  • niki2b60
    niki2b60 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Does the skin not sag after such extreme weight loss?
    I'm 280 pounds.. Plan to reach 130 pounds finally :smiley:
  • Gretchen_To_Be
    Gretchen_To_Be Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Incredibly inspiring transformation! Thanks and good luck!
  • bmele0
    bmele0 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Your story is the exact same as mine except I'm still working towards the goal. I was 292 (not pregnant) at my highest. I was a big kid, teenager, and through college. I tried to lose weight here and there, but it never completely worked. After having my son was what really kick-started this whole thing. I started about 2 years ago.

I'm 176 now, original goal 150, but I'd keep going if it felt right. I do all kinds of things now from cycling, weight lifting, jogging, to kickboxing.

Thank you for sharing your story, it lets me know I can make it too.
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the story and pictures, it really helps to know that it can be done. You look awesome and you have a beautiful family, congrats!
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the story and pictures, it really helps to know that it can be done. You look awesome and you have a beautiful family, congrats!
  • LexGN
    LexGN Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You look so good! Great job!
  • emmaanne98
    emmaanne98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Its now september 2015 haha , are you still very active and retained you body condition ? :)
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Have you kept the weight off?? Gayle Minneapolis
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    niki2b60 wrote: »
    Does the skin not sag after such extreme weight loss?
    I'm 280 pounds.. Plan to reach 130 pounds finally :smiley:

Toning... Doing workouts helps. I do have tummy skin
  • JaclynSPR13
    Options
    17761776 wrote: »
    Have you kept the weight off?? Gayle Minneapolis
    For the most part... It's a constant battle!!!
  • JaclynSPR13
    Options
    emmaanne98 wrote: »
    Its now september 2015 haha , are you still very active and retained you body condition ? :)

Active when I can. Work gets in the way. But I have to force myself to make time.
  • JaclynSPR13
    Options
    You look great! Was p90x hard at first? I previewed Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X yesterday. It wasn't terrible. I am doing Ripped in 30 right now and then I might try it out after I complete it. I tried a session with my husband when I was just getting back into working out and I couldn't do anything! I've seen some impressive results from it and I think I might give it a go.

P90X was a killer workout at first, it just gets easier the longer you do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!