Replies

• Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    Bump!!
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Okay, that's it! I just went out and got this, I'm starting today!
    Thanks for all the inspiring photos and testimonies!!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    Okay, that's it! I just went out and got this, I'm starting today!
    Thanks for all the inspiring photos and testimonies!!

Yup i am doing hte same!!:smile:
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I posted this in another thread, but I might as well join in! I lost 6.2 lbs and 11.5 inches from the Shred. :)

30dayshredresults.jpg
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing...great job...I'm on day 4 of level 2 it defiantly kicks my *kitten* but its worth it :happy:
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I posted in another thread but will post here too! Did the 30DS, 10 days at each level with one day off every week as well as running 4 times a week. Over all I lost 2kgs/4.4lbs and 7.5" off my arms, bust, waist, hips and thighs. I think you can tell :smile:

Before
    front1.jpg

After
    front2.jpg

Before
    side1.jpg

After
    side2.jpg

Before
    back1.jpg

After
    back2.jpg

You look great! I can totally see a difference, especially in your thighs.
  • Dessertstressed
    Options
    bup for tomorrow - day 1 of 30
  • Dessertstressed
    Options
    meant bump of course
  • FifiLea
    FifiLea Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kaysave
    kaysave Posts: 9
    Options
    Bump. Love this, so motivating - hopefully I'll post results that are just as amazing in 28 days!!
  • emmacummin
    emmacummin Posts: 23
    Options
    Bump! I just bought the dvd ... hopefully in a month's time I'll be able to post some photos!xx
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    fkbrrt.jpghrzat2.jpg

2wn213n.jpg29wwha9.jpg

I lost 9lbs & 12.5 inchs
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Day one, level one complete (plus 30 mins on elliptical) Nearly killed me, but I loved it. The only concern is that i'm going to be so sore tomorrow or the next day that it will be really hard to keep going. Thoughts?

I was so sore the 2nd day, I could barely move! But I still continued, and after a couple of days I wasn't sore anymore. I even went out of town and didn't do the workout for 4 days, and when I started up again, I still wasn't sore. Once your muscles get used to it, they must remember!
  • CellaBee
    CellaBee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    bump
  • north35
    north35 Posts: 70
    Options
    bump
  • meggamix
    meggamix Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me right now with all these results?! Whoa! I was so glad that someone mentioned that they have the 30DS on Netflix! I put it at the top of my queue!

Great job everyone for sticking with it! -I hope I have great results too! You guys are amazing!
  • meggamix
    meggamix Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me right now with all these results?! Whoa! I was so glad that someone mentioned that they have the 30DS on Netflix! I put it at the top of my queue!

Great job everyone for sticking with it! -I hope I have great results too! You guys are amazing!
  • GemUK84
    GemUK84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who posted, I actually opened the DVD I bought weeks ago the other day!! OMG did my muscles ache the next day!!!! It is wrong to say that this felt awesome (because I knew that it was working, not because I just like being sore!!!)?!?!? I'm determined to make my pooch just a bit smaller in time for my 4th of July vacation.
    Thank you all - you look amazing - :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!