21 CONSECUTIVE days of exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• Melinda1987
    Melinda1987 Posts: 130
    Options
    Alrighty group - it's our 2nd weekend of the challenge. The first weekend was a holiday and I know it was reallllllly hard for a lot of us to stick to challenge. How's everyone doing??

Day 12 (Sun 6/5):

1) What I did for exercise - walking at 2.5 mph pace in the mall + grocery shopping later

2) Duration - 40 mins

3) Calories burned - 268

4) How I felt - BEFORE - tired, lazy, negative. AFTER: Fantastic! Energized! Sweaty but happy! :D
  • hillview2
    hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Day 12 (Sunday 6/5)
    C25K W2D3 for 30 mins then 20 mins of fast walking (4.0 on treadmill)
    50 mins total
    Calories 520 calories no HRM but based on earlier in the week HRM
    I felt GREAT running which is insane because I don't really run; after walking for a while I got bored
  • BeCali
    BeCali Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Day 8 - Wednesday
    10lb slimdown blast workout - 22 min - 212 cal (still sore 2 days later )
    45 min leisurely walk - 142 cal

Day 8 - Thursday
    40 mins rockclimbing - great day - felt much stronger than i have past few weeks
    20 min walk - 63 cal

Day 9 - Friday
    Yoga - 25 mins 66 cal (because I was still sore from wednesday)
    20 mins walking - 63 cal

Day 10 - Saturday
    40 min walking with stroller in hilly area - 120 cal
    30 mins gentle walk - 95 cal

Day 11 - Sunday
    60 min family walk (slow) - 158 cal
    cleaning house - ? cal

Still going after 11 days. Feeling good. Next week will be difficult as I am at a conference all week. Will have to fit in exercise and watch those calories. Fingers crossed I keep it up.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Day 12

Wii Tennis

30 minutes

143 calories burned

Today is my day off from Insanity and wanted to do something relaxing and easy on the knees.
  • drachac
    drachac Posts: 15
    Options
    :( I just saw your post today! I sure wish I would have seen it on the day that you posted it! I sure do love your idea. It helps to have some accountability........I could really use that right now!
  • drachac
    drachac Posts: 15
    Options
  • Melinda1987
    Options
    :( I just saw your post today! I sure wish I would have seen it on the day that you posted it! I sure do love your idea. It helps to have some accountability........I could really use that right now!

I've had MANY people make the same comment since we've started. Please feel free to start a thread of you're own with the same topic! I'd suggest giving people a few day's notice. Like start the thread and tell everyone that you'll be starting the 21 days on the following Monday or something. This challenge has DEFINITELY made me get out & move on days I had no intention of doing so!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Day 12 (6/5)

Almost forgot to post my day.. Glad I remembered
    1) played tennis
    2) 2 hours
    3) 843 calories burned
    4) felt great! Love playing Tennis :0) its fun and a great burn
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Day 12:

Callestenics
    30 minutes
    210 calories burned
    I felt GOOD after the workout because my family is visiting from Chicago and I didn't let their visit interfere with my workout.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Day 13

Insanity: Core Cardio & Balance

37 minutes

365 calories burned

I felt the burning sensation and it feels good!
  • hillview2
    hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Day 13 (Monday 6/6)
    60 mins bootcamp and 75 mins yoga
    135 mins total
    731 calories
    Bootcamp felt ok (it is just hard but I am getting better) and I really just love yoga (never though I would)
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but I am officially dropping out of this challenge, as I have not been keeping up with it. Turning over a new leaf today. Good luck, everyone!!! :)
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    Day 12 (6/6)

1) treadmil. 4 minutes walking @ 3.5 speed 1 minutes runnign @ 6.0 speed consecutively on a 6.0 incline
    2) 1 hour
    3) 519 calories burned
    4) not bad for a Monday. feel good. but i totally need to get new workout shoes. theres no spring left. sucks. perhaps i will get some today...later
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    Day 12 (6/6)

1) Billy Banks Ultimate Taebo and turbo charged
    2) 2 hours
    3) 1068 calories burned
    4) feel great
  • only4me_lori
    only4me_lori Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Okay babes...I will start tomorrow.....
  • Melinda1987
    Options
    Day 12 (6/6)

1) Billy Banks Ultimate Taebo and turbo charged
    2) 2 hours
    3) 1068 calories burned
    4) feel great

Tanya - you started on the 25th with the rest of the group right? That should make today (6/6) your 13th day. Just sayin... :)
  • Melinda1987
    Options
    DAY 13 (6/6):

EXERCISE: Walking, playing, pushing 6 yr old on swing, climbing on playground, etc.
    TIME: 30 mins (well it was closer to an hour but I sat down here & there so I'll only take credit for some of it)
    CALS: unknown
    FELT: I felt great to be out & about with my niece! We were s'posed to do some other stuff too but once I got her home into the air-conditioning while I grabbed my pocketbook so we could leave again - she wouldn't budge. What cracked me up about this was, a month ago it would have been ME that would've planted my butt in front of the TV and refused to move. But I was rearin' to go!!! :happy:
  • Melinda1987
    Options
    QUESTION TO THE GROUP: Tomorrow (Tues, 6/7) marks TWO WEEKS done of the challenge! So only 1 more week before we have formed a new habit that we'll hopefully continue for life! My question is - do you feel you HAVE formed a new habit? Has this challenge helped you? If so how? If not - what would be more helpful?
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    This sounds like what I need. But may not have use of a computer again till friday. But will start and give you my stats when I'm home again.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Day 13:

Callestenics
    30 minutes
    210 calories burned
    I felt GREAT after the workout because even though its the same workout that I did the day before, I felt stronger!