Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Confession: I'm so far behind here and the batcave I've been avoiding the site since looking at all of it gives me anxiety :(

You know you don't have to keep up all the time. Sometimes you just have to jump back in. Don't even think of avoiding us...... <3

Do drop in.
  • hapaman
    hapaman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want on the weekends. I try not to go crazy, and do make an effort to eat healthier and modest portions on the weekends. But, nothing is off limits. M-F, I am very strict about what I eat. Working for me great, so far.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    *post date update*

first date #23

i'm not sure if i should even be allowed to call these "dates" anymore.
    more like casual meet and greets.

case in point, last night:
    chatting with dude, and he's like hey i'm over at this local bar, you should stop by. i kindly tell him no way, 'cause
    1. i've had a few beverages and didn't want to go anywhere and
    2. it's garbage night and i've got a lot of junk to do around the house!
    hehehe

so then he offers to stop by and help me do chores (lol)
    sure thing!
    which really just consisted of us moving from room to room chatting while i cleaned and he tried to befriend my dogs (this effort was in vain, my dogs hate everyone). still a fun time though!

nice enough dude, but prolly not for me.

You are totally my Dating Hero.

I don't think I've been on 23 dates within the last 30 years of my life.

I like the casual approach but there's no way I'd be comfortable with letting a stranger into my home on a first meet.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm so far behind here and the batcave I've been avoiding the site since looking at all of it gives me anxiety :(

You don't HAVE to catch up! Just jump back in and talk to us!! This thread isn't here to stress us, it's just the opposite. :)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Story time!

*Mr. Susie and I, sitting in the car in front of a small shop after buying him an ice cream bar*
    Mr. Susie: *takes a bite and then hands it to me so he can drive home* Here. Hold this. Don't let it melt!
    Me: That's not under my control. Tell physics not to let it melt!

*two minutes later*

Me: ... I think physics is melting your ice cream.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    hapaman wrote: »
    I eat whatever I want on the weekends. I try not to go crazy, and do make an effort to eat healthier and modest portions on the weekends. But, nothing is off limits. M-F, I am very strict about what I eat. Working for me great, so far.

This sounds like me. I am a little looser on the weekends with my food. I try to keep a closer eye on it through the week. I find that is easier to do because of work.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Story time!

*Mr. Susie and I, sitting in the car in front of a small shop after buying him an ice cream bar*
    Mr. Susie: *takes a bite and then hands it to me so he can drive home* Here. Hold this. Don't let it melt!

*two minutes later*

Bahaha poor Mr Susie :wink:
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I've gotten "used" to be being behind at times on the thread. I love it, but work and life obligations get in the way sometimes. :(

Thanks everyone! I couldn't leave its just hard because I want to know everything and respond to everyone but it's hard with work and such :/

And you're right @spacequiztime Its difficult I should probably just get used to it too!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Story time!

*two minutes later*

You two crack me up!! Such a cute couple <3
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I've gotten "used" to be being behind at times on the thread. I love it, but work and life obligations get in the way sometimes. :(

Thanks everyone! I couldn't leave its just hard because I want to know everything and respond to everyone but it's hard with work and such :/

And you're right @spacequiztime Its difficult I should probably just get used to it too!

I'm always behind. LOL I don't typically log into MFP from home so all of my activity is during work hours. I'm the best employee evar!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Story time!

*two minutes later*

LOL Darn physics!
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    *post date update*

first date #23

chatting with dude, and he's like hey i'm over at this local bar, you should stop by. i kindly tell him no way, 'cause
    hehehe

sure thing!
    which really just consisted of us moving from room to room chatting while i cleaned and he tried to befriend my dogs (this effort was in vain, my dogs hate everyone). still a fun time though!

Ha! Well, at least you aren't wasting a lot of time getting all dressed up for these guys. I will say this, though. Please be careful. You never know anybody's story that you meet online. I worry for you telling them where you live before you know them.
    ythannah wrote: »
    *post date update*

first date #23

hehehe

sure thing!

I like the casual approach but there's no way I'd be comfortable with letting a stranger into my home on a first meet.

yeah, one of my friends believes i'm a bit too relaxed with my boundaries. i don't disagree.
    but i do always let her know when i'm going to hang out with a dude. we also have an agreement, if i don't show up to work the next day, she's tasked to "AVENGE ME!!!" *totally with fist thrust into the air*
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Confession: I purposely scheduled my blood draw for our annual wellness program for this Saturday to trick myself into getting back on track so I don't screw that up for myself. I also have to NOT EAT after 9pm Friday until whenever I'm done Saturday (scheduled for 9:15am). Stupid lipid panel.

ETA: I usually have very good cholesterol/lipids/etc results because I don't live on "junk" anymore anyway, but I'm pretending like somehow I need to work at it. ;)

Is that this Saturday? Let me know how it goes

Yep. Should have the results back by mid-week next week. Sooner if I start harassing the lab in Lenexa (they have the test with the longest turnaround time). ;)

This is literally the 8th time I've participated and I've never had anything serious be wrong, but every year it gets me like suddenly THIS year I'm going to be super sick and not know it. I'm a bit of a spaz sometimes. It did help catch my impending anemia doom a few years ago though, so there's that!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    *post date update*

first date #23

hehehe

sure thing!

Ha! Well, at least you aren't wasting a lot of time getting all dressed up for these guys. I will say this, though. Please be careful. You never know anybody's story that you meet online. I worry for you telling them where you live before you know them.
    ythannah wrote: »
    *post date update*

first date #23

hehehe

sure thing!

yeah, one of my friends believes i'm a bit too relaxed with my boundaries. i don't disagree.
    but i do always let her know when i'm going to hang out with a dude. we also have an agreement, if i don't show up to work the next day, she's tasked to "AVENGE ME!!!" *totally with fist thrust into the air*

ROFL! You and I are cut from the same cloth, I'm not worried about strangers whatsoever. I'm confident in my ability to kick butt if need be plus adrenaline.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Confession: two donuts. That is all.

LOL
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

You know you don't have to keep up all the time. Sometimes you just have to jump back in. Don't even think of avoiding us...... <3

Yeah, or just work on one or the other, lots of ppl are in the Batcave mostly or only now anyway.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    *post date update*

first date #23

hehehe

sure thing!

THIS
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Story time!

*two minutes later*

Hahaha
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Story time!

*two minutes later*

Haha physics!! The ice cream would not have melted if I were you...I would have ate it :p
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Story time!

*two minutes later*

Haha physics!! The ice cream would not have melted if I were you...I would have ate it :p

LOL. But I had something better--chocolate! ;)