Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Put down 37 miles over 3 rides today. 7 to work, 13 back home and a 17 mile 'restless evening' ride. Funny thing is I've hardly ate anything today. No breakfast (normal for me) a tiny 220 calorie lunch and at home I had 3 whole wheat fajita tortillas filled with refried beans and some shredded cheese. Same exact goes for yesterday. I feel strong, no soreness and I stay hydrated so until I stall, I am staying the course because it's hard to deny the results.

Confession... It irritates me when people quote someone that posted a bunch of photos without removing said photos in their reply. Confession 2... IRL I would totally judge some of the decisions people make then whine about. You're an adult and you made an adult decision so deal with the adult consequences and shut up. :naughty: (But I am not judging so I will be like Kermit and sip mah tea)

Oh and I found my mom (dang her!) left a huge fresh cooked brownie here at my house. I can't deny it as I am powerless against food that somehow made it's way into my safe haven away from temptation. And I am too frugal to throw it out. Whatever... I'm about to eat the thing so it will be gone. (<-adult decision) NO RAGRETS
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    Put down 37 miles over 3 rides today. 7 to work, 13 back home and a 17 mile 'restless evening' ride. Funny thing is I've hardly ate anything today. No breakfast (normal for me) a tiny 220 calorie lunch and at home I had 3 whole wheat fajita tortillas filled with refried beans and some shredded cheese. Same exact goes for yesterday. I feel strong, no soreness and I stay hydrated so until I stall, I am staying the course because it's hard to deny the results.

Confession... It irritates me when people quote someone that posted a bunch of photos without removing said photos in their reply. Confession 2... IRL I would totally judge some of the decisions people make then whine about. You're an adult and you made an adult decision so deal with the adult consequences and shut up. :naughty: (But I am not judging so I will be like Kermit and sip mah tea)

Oh and I found my mom (dang her!) left a huge fresh cooked brownie here at my house. I can't deny it as I am powerless against food that somehow made it's way into my safe haven away from temptation. And I am too frugal to throw it out. Whatever... I'm about to eat the thing so it will be gone. (<-adult decision) NO RAGRETS

So you want us to delete photos... I'll try and figure out how. I don't see what the big deal is frankly I just skip by them but will try in the future. Might screw up quotes but I'll try.

Good job on the ride.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    RAELYNN JUST PEED IN HER POTTY FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!! Yes, that deserves yelling, I'm so happy and proud of her!!!!!!

Congrats!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

pofoster21 wrote: »

So you want us to delete photos... I'll try and figure out how. I don't see what the big deal is frankly I just skip by them but will try in the future. Might screw up quotes but I'll try.

Good job on the ride.

I will try as well
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

Heal quickly @kellienw335 ! I went nuts earlier this year when I couldn't really use my legs to even walk.

Thank you! You've never, that I remember, said exactly what happened in your accident. It sounds really bad. Care to share?
  • kellienw335
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Yeah today's the day I'm giving up on keeping up with this thread...

I don't believe you!
  • m1xm0d3
    edited June 2015
    Options

Good job on the ride.

Please don't take what I said as a passive personal attack or anything. It's not that big of a deal but IMO it adds clutter to the threads. I try to zoom by them while at work because photos stick out way more than text does.

Thanks pofoster. I am working up to a century, not sure if it will be this season but I am trying, just need to gain some support by way of riding friends. 4 years of cycling and I've never joined a group or have friends that carry the interest so I guess in the immortal words of the Geico commercial... I am a loner... and a loner's gotta be alone! (I am changing that this season though with the help of a new co-worker that's a board member of the local cycling group RABA)

The brownie was gooood. :blush: And now it's gone so I can have some peace of mind. lol

• kellienw335
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    My son and I were playing outside a little earlier and I noticed just how bad our rose bushes and flower garden have gotten overrun with weeds. I started pulling the weeds and of course, he wanted "to help"...so I let him toss the pulled weeds into a pile. Anyway, some neighbors walked by and started chatting with him and asked what he was up to. His reply? "Just doing weed with Mama"!! I almost died....and quickly cleared it up that we were WEEDING not doing weed.

This is so funny!!!

And I LOVED the furbaby photos!!!

I've mentioned before that I still smoke cigarettes, which I do in the garage. One day my son and the neighbor kid were in the garage and the neighbor kid said our garage was stinky. My son said, "yeah, mom smokes drugs in here". Uh, no!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    My son and I were playing outside a little earlier and I noticed just how bad our rose bushes and flower garden have gotten overrun with weeds. I started pulling the weeds and of course, he wanted "to help"...so I let him toss the pulled weeds into a pile. Anyway, some neighbors walked by and started chatting with him and asked what he was up to. His reply? "Just doing weed with Mama"!! I almost died....and quickly cleared it up that we were WEEDING not doing weed.

This is so funny!!!

I've mentioned before that I still smoke cigarettes, which I do in the garage. One day my son and the neighbor kid were in the garage and the neighbor kid said our garage was stinky. My son said, "yeah, mom smokes drugs in here". Uh, no!
    LOL
    Kids are so funny!!
  • m1xm0d3
    Options

This is so funny!!!

HAHAHA! Better nip that misconception and quick!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I am watching Friends, and I have thought this a couple of times, but is it just me or do they have WAY too many recap/flashback episodes??

I am on season nine and love this show so far.
  • kellienw335
    Options
    I messaged @ShibaEars earlier. She was the one that went to Arizona. She said she was busy doing renovations on the new house and was having a hard time keeping up, but is doing well.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I am watching Friends, and I have thought this a couple of times, but is it just me or do they have WAY too many recap/flashback episodes??

I am on season nine and love this show so far.

We are at the end of season 4:). It's been fun watching it with my daughters.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options

This is so funny!!!

That is freaking hilarious. I almost spit out my drink and compromised by choking a bit instead. :D

• pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    RAELYNN JUST PEED IN HER POTTY FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!! Yes, that deserves yelling, I'm so happy and proud of her!!!!!!

Yes! Did she get to pick a prize out of the potty prize box?
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

This is so funny!!!

Just spit my coke zero all over my laptop..priceless
  • Oberon21
    Options

Good job on the ride.

Please don't take what I said as a passive personal attack or anything. It's not that big of a deal but IMO it adds clutter to the threads. I try to zoom by them while at work because photos stick out way more than text does.

Thanks pofoster. I am working up to a century, not sure if it will be this season but I am trying, just need to gain some support by way of riding friends. 4 years of cycling and I've never joined a group or have friends that carry the interest so I guess in the immortal words of the Geico commercial... I am a loner... and a loner's gotta be alone! (I am changing that this season though with the help of a new co-worker that's a board member of the local cycling group RABA)

The brownie was gooood. :blush: And now it's gone so I can have some peace of mind. lol

Too bad you aren't local I'd ride with you. But I am really slow. I might have taken the photo thing as a 'hint' but I wasn't offended by it. No biggie.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Apparently they don't want newbs to find us! Oh well

Just starting my journey backwards but I guess our thread got bumped again? Well, for the folks who monitor other threads, you'll just have to start to recruit people here for fresh blood and advice. :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I tripped and fell during my run this morning. I am thankful that my dog showed geniune concern for me instead of laughing.

I fall all the time when I run. I don't pick my feet up enough. I have broken several walkman/discman over the years. Thank God for iPods. Although I did break my iPod when it fell off my waistband in a portapotty once. :(

I have banged my knees up and scraped my hands, but most of the damage was to the portable players.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    POF: sorry you are feeling sad. You should try to address it with your boss. If you can

Thanks. Its pointless. My company is just not like that. I am over it now. Just more ammunition on why the culture of this company is terrible. But I appreciate the sentiment.