Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Options

Replies

• RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    I just watched a rock climber win a million dollars on the last obstacle of American Ninja Warrior. That show has been on for 7 years and no one has ever finished the course...so, this was an amazing feat of athleticism.
    @Laurie - keep it up! We should ALL be following your lead!
    When ever I've watched this show, I cannot eat!
    I HATE exercise, but this show gets me going - its the ONLY thing that has gotten me excited to the point I give a darn about doing exercises- I even exercised while I watch -because I feel too lazy sitting. I do little chores and turn them into either a weight-lifting moment or some other challenge. Got a lot put away and moved furniture tonight, as well as ankle exercises and wrist exercises.

@StrawbC - Welcome to our world here. From your story, you've had a major loss of weight so that must have taken a big chunk of time and a lot of discipline. Good for you.
    I also have fought emotional eating. You might also have fatigue from the steady dieting and part of your mind and body is in rebellion -saying "Hey, the old times were great - remember these tastes and these sensations of fullness, the heavy, heavy fullness, go ahead, lets eat to that point, its not all bad"
    Emotional eating and fatigue from dieting is hard to fight but you can do it.
    First you have to step outside yourself and evaluate yourself fairly. Do you need to add something to your daily routine as a reward? Like Laurie suggested - would it work to add one treat you want if you set up an exercise for that treat plan?
    You mentioned at first it was a monthly urge then got more frequent. Maybe evaluate that. Maybe you had control over it when it was just a monthly indulgence.
    Do you log your food? sometimes that helps a person see whats too stringent about their diet.
    I've found I do better with higher amounts of protein - then I crave less sweets...
    Just some thoughts. Hope you stick around for more info - Robin

@20paws and @moonlight - hey - 2 chili eaters here - thats funny - I gonna laugh at the coinkydink! But seriously chili IS good for you! But @moonlightsonata , yes, you should be eating more. Can you try adding a bit of protein day by day? Is eating a difficulty for you?
    I'm not an anti-pop person, but do you at least drink the diet kind? And how about water, are you drinking that as well?

@Skinny - thanks for doing the groundwork for the Shamrock Shuffle.

@Newbies - The Shamrock Shuffle is a 5K race in Chicago for those that run or walk, but also a gathering for those that sit and watch (that's me and others)....I'm on the fence right now about going - Please consider coming if its at all possible - always a great time to meet others in person.
  • sistermargret
    sistermargret Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations big Aug 100 lbs is wonderful. I like your celebration. I went to a party a party today where everyone complained they were fat but me and an elderly woman. Funny, all of us ate cake. I bet they devoured your doughnuts too.
  • Morgori
    Morgori Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Happy National Thank You Day

Every person that you have faced in your life–whether good or bad–deserves a ‘thank you’. Everyone that you encounter and has made an impact on you in your lifetime deserves this simple act of kindness. Instead of having your day consumed with timed pills, injections, doctor appointments and pain, take the time on September 15th to thank all of the people who have made a difference for you in your struggle with an invisible illness.
    It’s a day to give our appreciation to those that love us…who suffer silently beside us…who would give anything to take away some of our frustration. Although we deal with unimaginable pain on a daily basis, thanking them for all they do for you will make you feel better in so many ways. It is also a day to thank those in our lives that stood in our way or turned away saying that ‘we don’t look sick’. Sometimes it’s the ones that you hurt us the most, that, in the end, give us the most empowerment.
    We should take a moment and thank loved ones–the people who have been there through it all and who have proven their dedication through unconditional support and love. It is most important to let these people know how much they truly mean to us, and how they have made a positive and significant difference in every part of our struggle.

Bad is never good until worse happens. ~Danish Proverb

11857432.png

Tom
  • jtconst
    jtconst Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Well things are ticking right along here. I did take a very part time job. It isn't in my field at all but I am enjoying it. The job title is merchandiser which is a nice sounding word for stocker, lol. I work for a vendor company that contracts out to local stores. I work 2 days a week stocking books and magazines at 3 of the local stores. It is lots of walking and bending and lifting so bonus workouts those days lol. I have logged over 20000 steps both days so far. So far I am enjoying it though I did hurt my knee on Friday but it seems to finally be healing. I was squatting down for quite awhile reaching some low back shelves, I know who knew I could squat like that lol, and I think my knee must have locked. I went to stand up and the knee went snap crackle pop with some fairly intense pain. That pain faded pretty quickly and just left it sore and achey. It has been slightly swollen and if I bend it to far it still hurts. So no more squatting for awhile. Oh well. I hope to get back to walking the doggies this afternoon. I am calling the trainer though and seeing if I can reschedule our workout from Wednesday to Saturday to give it a little more time to mend. My doggie was driving me nuts this morning. There were two raccoons playing in the backyard on the fence. I hate raccoons by the way but I still wouldn't let him go out even though he very vocally wanted to. I just had to shell out 5oo to the vet for the stick incident. Racoons are mean when cornered and I wasn't ready for another vet bill. Otherwise my life is ticking along. My food is good more then its bad so The weight is slowly creeping down. I am willing for the slow creep as long as the trend is down :)

@aug congrats on the 100 pounds. I am just 3.6 pounds from joining you. Love that you brought your coworkers donuts to celebrate. that was awesome :)
    @laurie I feel your pain on the milkshake habit. I was having some issues with that earlier in the summer. I hope you are able to get things squared away with your dad. Then you and your mom might get to relax a little.
    @Karen I am pushing to maybe join you all for the race but I wont know til after the first of the year when my husband knows what the rotation will be for work. If I come though it will be for a week or so since 90 percent of my family lives about 100 miles or so south of Chicago. I am really hoping to be able to work it out and see all of them and get to maybe meet some of ya'll face to face :)
    @kaye good luck at the hubbys dr apt today. I hope they have some good news for you guys.
    @Robin congrats on the new job. I think it is a perfect fit for someone as caring and giving as you.

Well I better finish getting ready for work. I hope you all have a great day. :):)
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!! Yesterday was good food wise, but just a long day. Our new hire started so I worked with him quite a bit on our systems and processes. He seems like a real go-getter hence one of the reasons we hired him. I think he’s going to be just fine. The rest of the day was a scramble. Cyrus had a football game on the other side of town. Atlanta’s traffic is bad enough, but at rush hour. . . who does these schedules?? GRRRR!! Unfortunately, the team lost. It’s been a rough season so far. Plus, I’m watching and my son is just pushing and not tackling. My poor giant is a big teddy bear. Hopefully, one of these days something will click and he’ll start to ATTACK!!! I mean that in a good way of course. LOL!!! After I drop Cyrus off at practice tonight, I plan on hitting the gym for a class. Time to sweat.

@Kelley – I had to chuckle at your November dates. Your birthday and the 13th? I totally agree – oh hell no!!! Knock on wood, but I’ve never been in a cast of any kind. Hopefully, the recovery is as quick as the doctor thinks and you’ll be back to normal sooner rather than later. You know how we all have a kitchen junk drawer? Well, I have a downstairs junk closet. I don’t know how it got so out of control, but that’s my goal this weekend to tackle that closet. Good job tackling some of yours.

Regarding Cyrus, as you read my post above, he’s a softie I’m afraid. This is his first year so he’s learning, but the coaches are dying for it to click due to his size. He’s HUGE at 13. Unfortunately, his feet are a disaster and have been for months. Flat footed is a major problem, but major pain on the bottom and heels. He’s been in PT about 2 months plus we’ve been to a pediatric orthopedic and got him fitted for orthotics. We actually went this morning to get them adjusted as they were rubbing the inside of one of his feet. We’re really hoping the orthotics make a difference. Plus, we’ve bought him better shoes to give him a solid heel. He’s in constant pain, but pushing through it with football. I’ve been so proud of him.

@Sistermargret – Where did you live in PA? I’m originally from there (Union City just south of Erie), but as soon as I was 18 left for college and haven’t really returned. Where in FL? My parents are in Sarasota, which has my favorite beach, Siesta Key. Love it there!!

@BigAug – WOO HOO!!! 100 lbs is awesome!! I know it’s been slow and steady, but you did it!! I know you’ve got more to go (don’t we all), but you’re going to do this!!! I always chuckle about you bringing in the donuts. You’re so bad, but sooo proud of you.

@Jnfer98 – No problem at all! We’re here to encourage. Sometimes we give a “little” kick in the butt to get folks back on track, but everyone is super supportive. As I mentioned above, I think the new hire is going to work out great. I’m just glad to have the help especially as we gear up for the holiday season. Glad to see you again. Keep checking back in for support.

@RobinsEgg – Tell me how you like the mushrooms if there not sold out. I love mushrooms especially sautéed in my eggs, pasta, steak, etc. . . so yummy!!!

@StrawbC – Boy, we’ve all been there so many times. You just have to pick yourself back up. Put that binge day behind you. It’s only a 24-hour day. Get right back on track the next day. I know you can do it!!! For me, I normally work something into my day or calories. For a while, it was one square of Dove Dark Chocolate, which I ate slowly and savored. Some people can’t stop at one. I couldn’t do that with ice cream because I would eat the whole pint. I found this yummy snack that’s been my go to snack in the evenings and it hits the sweet spot. From Whole Foods, they are these Rainforest Crackers. I sprinkle just a little goat cheese than drizzle with a little honey. Lord have mercy!!! They are so good and I don’t feel like I’m depriving myself. Don’t deprive yourself, but with everything moderation or like Laurie said increase your exercise to cover the extra calories. You’ve got this!!!
    @Laurie – I’m so glad you enjoyed your day off. You really needed it.

@20paws – I eat dinner for breakfast all the time and breakfast for dinner. To me, food is food and it doesn’t bother me one bit when it’s eaten. The chili sounds really good right about now.

@Moonlights – 6 lbs is awesome!! Congrats! You’ll definitely hear it from this group, but you’re right you need to eat more and make better food choices. I love to make a game of my food combinations. When I can make a nice breakfast with a big omelet filled with veggies and some protein, which has less calories than a stupid bagel. It’s amazing how much healthy food and quantities you can really eat.

@Skinnyjeanz (Karen) – Let me make some final decisions about the race and will definitely let you know. I’m also wondering if I can get a condo for us FREE. A past vendor of mine who I’m really good friends with lives in Chicago. Well, his company has a condo they allow people to use. I’ve stayed in it before and it’s awesome. It has 3-4 bedrooms, but I’ll get the exact address or area of town. It’s probably not close enough to downtown so that could be the only hiccup. It’s down there somewhere, but I’ll find out.
  • jnfer98
    jnfer98 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @RobinsEgg Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words :) . I'm looking forward to learning more about you as well! You have such a personal touch on this forum, and you've definitely made me feel welcome.

@susan2396 Yes! The holidays are near and I'm gonna need all the kicks in the butt I can get, LOL!
  • grandmakaye44
    grandmakaye44 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    We saw the neurologist today. I didn't really get any answers. She has ordered MRIs on DH's neck and lower back looking for possible damage from the fall. The next appointment is in 6 weeks. We are starting physical therapy as soon as we can get an appointment.
    I finally got my new partial today. It seems to fit really well, but I will have to get used to having the hardware in my mouth. I had my teeth pulled at the end of June so it has taken a long time.
    Welcome to all of the newcomers, and a big congratulations to Big Aug for making the 100# loss.
    Onward and downward. Kaye
  • jnfer98
    Options
    @grandmakaye44 Thanks for the welcome! Partials take some getting used to. My brother has one and it took a while for him to adjust. You'll definitely get there :)
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    @jtconst - how exciting for you to be just shy of a 100 Lb loss! I can't wait to party that day you weight in on that loss! I have big woot in the wings just for you, young lady! Next post tell us how much your activity changed - its inspiring to me.

Your dog stories are always interesting. One time we had a raccoon get into our chicken coop - I went in and could not find it - and there's no place to hide - finally I saw it flattened its entire body length sideways and upside down - 3 coops high -in a little gap between the coops and the walls, where the coops had started to pull away. When the raccoon and I made eye contact, it wrinkled its nose, bared its teeth and hissed at me....well, I backed out of that coop pretty darn fast, as I only had a broom and my face seemed like its target.....I left the door open, went into the house and then, like a chicken, waited til the hubby came home hours later and sent him in, but by then the raccoon had left, and we were one chicken short.

@Susan - I'm so happy your new employee is working out - it sounds like you are really settling into a groove in your new job. Its sad Cyrus is in so much pain due to his rapid growth, and that the coaches almost want to exploit him. I know every sport ortho docs intent is to get his patient back to sports but I hope someone listens to him when he says he's in constant pain. My dad talked about constant foot pain, and none of us listened. That's something I really regret.

A free condo possibly - OMG WOWSERS - o I won't get my hopes upbut that sure would be fun!

@jnfer - oh those Holidays - we usually use October as a challenge Month to bank a few extra pounds to lose because of all the holiday treats that start for people in November and December, and start planning ahead.
    A lot of strategic planning happens then - like for a big family meal, such as eating very light one or two days earlier that week...

@GrandmaKaye - boy I thought about you a lot today. Hope the MRI's come soon, and glad your DH will get PT. He sounds a bit blue and that might pick him up.
    When I went thru my mouth changes I went thru getting used to brushing my teeth every time I ate something, which I admit, is a good thing to learn. I kinda pouted at first, but I got over it.

AFM -
    I got my mushrooms bought. Two kinds:Trumpet Royale and Maitake Frondosa. Decided each 4 oz. pkg combined with chicken and all fixings could be a big meal, so I called John - and suggested (since I don't have a dining table) we do a meal together - he didn't get excited over the idea of mushroom but he's going to ask Ann tonight and it'll be tomorrow or never. They're leaving on vacation the next day. In that event, I'll make a mini pizza with most of the Frondosa's and just cheese, and next day chicken with Knorr Noodles in butter sauce with 1/2 of the Trumpets..I read they have a long shelf life, so will last many days and I can try a different recipe.

• GOINSTD12
    GOINSTD12 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, just a quick check-in, I've been keeping up with everyone but haven't been able to post. DH is home from the hospital again, this time on blood thinners to prevent future blood clots. He's doing better and worse-determined to get better but so anxiety-ridden sometimes. He wants to do things to help but only able to supervise. I do the best I can to help and to take care of him but we get on each other's nerves. He's so easy to rile up, any wrong word sets him off then he gets an anxiety attach & has problems breathing, and of course for him it's always my fault no matter what started it. I know it's just the illness talking but it still hurts and he never sees things from my perspective.
    Well I'm just venting. Better go - too much negativity & I need to go to sleep anyway. Goodnight all!
  • 20paws
    20paws Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love the wordy nature of the voices here... Helps to not feel so isolated in the process- especially at the start. Last night I learned about the remaining equipment at the fitness center. I've been attending every other day, and now have new ways to mix it up. Free weights... Hmmm... "I pick thugs up and put them down...." But I do feel stronger than a month ago!
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    @Kaye~I’m sorry you didn’t receive the answers you and DH were seeking from the neurologist, but its par for the course on a first visit. They always want MRIs and then they schedule the follow-up so far out (never understood that) when results are usually within 24-hours (at least they are where I work). I hope they can be scheduled soon. One of my co-workers teaches a PiYo class, :love: it!

@Susan~Cyrus is growing at the speed my cousin did, he was always so much taller than his classmates. He’s in his 30s now, 6’5”, a former Army MP, and a big ole teddy bear. :wink: I’m sorry for his continued foot pain, I hope the orthotics help and that he is able to find his inner linebacker soon. :lol:

@Karen~Thanks for all the info on the hotel and handling everything, I really hope I can make it.

@Tammy~Yay, for a new part-time job. I know it isn’t what you were looking for but you can continue to look while working—meanwhile it’s good way to increase those daily steps! :wink:

@AFM~Not much to report, I did get to the gym yesterday and planning same for today. I’ll be benched for at least 6 weeks after surgery so need to get in what I can while I can. Heard from the surgeon’s office and surgery center regarding my cost after insurance, yikes! So stressing over that now, it’s double what I thought it would be. :frowning:
  • Morgori
    Morgori Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Happy National Guacamole Day!
    Celebrate National Guacamole Day with Hass Avocados
    It's the holiday you've all been waiting for! September 16 is National Guacamole Day and November 14 is National Spicy Guacamole Day. Show your true green colors and impeccable good taste with Hass Avocados, the choice of professional chefs and guacamole connoisseurs. Serve them proudly throughout the day and for the remaining 363 days for breakfast, lunch, dinner and more. The possibilities are endless with always in season Hass Avocados. Try our tips and recipes for a perfect guacamole celebration.

National Guacamole Day

11857432.png

Tom
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone-
    Just a quick check in and time to do a few personals.

@kaye, laurie, and tracy (goins)-- you guys are all in my thoughts as you deal with being caretakers to others in your lives.

@susan-- keep me posted about the condo--that could be fun. Even if it's not right near Grant Park (where the race starts/ends), it will save so much on hotels that the cost of cabs or Ubering will be negligible.

@robin-- can't wait to hear how your new job goes! Congrats! Did lori visit you yet? Or is that coming up soon?

@Bigaug -- sorry I missed your milestone--congrats on hitting 100 lbs lost!! Woohoo!!

@kelley-- it stinks that your surgery is going to cost more than you anticipated. I hate the way our medical system/insurance work in this country. I hope you can make it to Chicago in April!!

@all interested in the Shamrock Shuffle-- Registration opens tomorrow 9/17 at 1 pm Central time. First 8,000 registrants get a discounted price ($40 vs $50), so if you KNOW you're coming, register right away to save a few bucks. ;)

Here's the link again:

https://www.shamrockshuffle.com/participant-information/registration/

• susan2396
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!! Well, I barely made it to class last night. I wanted to strangle my son. I'm about to drop him off at 6:45 so I can make my 7:00 class. "Mom, where are my cleats? There not in my bag." Of course, he forgot them at home. We drive back home, grab the cleats, take him back to practice and I get to class about 7:15. Sigh. I still jumped in and did 30 minutes, which is better than nothing. KIDS!!! Eating was good minus the two Rice Krispie treats. Oh well. Logged and moved on. This morning was busy as Cyrus had physical therapy, drop him off at school than work. I already had a vendor waiting for me plus Marketing has asked that I sit in on the interview process for a new Sr. Marketing Brand Manager. I've got 6 of those over the next 3 days. Crazy week, but determined to stay on track with eating and exercise. I'm slowly losing so it's working!! I think my guy friend is coming over tonight for a little visit. Woo Hoo!!! Life is good.

@jnfr98 - I mention the holidays because my company makes 70% of our annual sales between November and December. Have you ever heard of HoneyBaked Ham? Well, I work at their corporate office. This time of year is CRAZY for us as we're preparing for the busy season ahead.

@grandmakaye44 - Hugs to you and DH. I know it's so hard without answers. Hopefully, the PT will help and answers will come soon.

@RobinsEgg - I definitely need to talk to the coaches. I know they want Cyrus due to his size, but they really have to remember the pain he's experiencing. Last night was really tough on him. I don't want to be a helicopter mom and trying to toughen him up a bit, but if we don't fix this now he'll never make it to high school football or possibly even college for that matter. Let us know how your mushrooms turn out. It all sounds yummy!

@GOINSTD12 - Hugs to you too my friend. You and Kaye both have so much happening right now with your DH's. I'm so glad DH is home, but I also know the toll it takes on the caregiver. You've got so much on your plate right now and trying to hold everything together. I'm so proud your keeping up your logging though and still trying to eat well even with the stress around you.

@kah68 - I know we have insurance for a reason, but I get so riled up. I know after my procedure in June it was not what I initially budgeted either. It's never lower that's for sure, but always higher. Very frustrating.

@morgori - Yes!! Love me some guac and actually going to have some with lunch today. Can't wait!! Hope you and Ms. Amy are doing well.

@skinnyjeanz - I'll definitely check on the condo and let you know. Thanks for the link. Early registration does help to save some $$.

• jnfer98
    Options
    @susan2396 WOW! Of course I've heard of HoneyBaked. Matter of fact, the holidays aren't the same without a HoneyBaked ham. I've stood in lines for up to an hour just to have one. They're seriously that good (and I've got a ton of extra pounds to back this up, lol).

Good luck during the holiday rush
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    Hello again,

This is becoming a very busy week again. I will be glad when it slows down. Well, my dad was suppose to come home today but that did not end up happening. We are having problems getting home health care to come to do PT, meds etc. My mom is agreeing to put him in a different home that looks more like a home and see how he does. She went to visit it today with someone from the company we hired to help with my dad. This guy has been great in helping her to figure things out. It looks like Dad will be in the hospital a few more days then the transition to the new place. Hopefully he will like it. I must admit this is a relief for me since my dad will be a handful to take care of especially with his mobility problems.

Karen-The shamrock shuffle is the week after my spring break, we get off the week before Easter plus that Monday. I need to decide if I want to take off on that Friday and Monday. I am looking forward to seeing Chicago.
    I will register this week for the run and thanks for the link.

I hope everyone has a good night I am off to bed.

• AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    @susan2396 thanks for the encouragement, wishing you peace of mind during your busy season.
    @kah68 good luck with your deep cleaning. It sure is nice when you know where everything is...someday I will get everything put away, we are approaching the anniversary of moving into the house and I hope to get the last few packed boxes dealt with before then.
    @sistermargret I have lived a lot of places too, I like living near mountains and thought Florida was too flat.
    @bigaug congrats on your 100 abandoned pounds.
    @RobinsEgg the foster rules in our state say no "details" on social media until after adoption is final. My second son is 17 and he is an exchange student from Paris. He is having a great time and he is a good kid, and a great big brother too.
    @StrawbC The only way to fight a bad habit is swap it for a good habit. I was an emotional eatter too, I had to learn to swap eatting for walking or working with my hands instead. If you have a hobby that occupies your hands (makes it impossible to eat if your hands are busy.) try to consciously work on your hobby when you are emotional. If you are chronically upset by the same things over and over consider getting counseling to unplug the trigger.
    @morgori Thank You day is everyday. It is something everyone wants to hear, everyday. Thank you for posting I love the quotes you find. I am glad I didn't know it was National Guacamole Day, love that high fat dip more than is good for me.
    @jtconst ..as long as it is going down, is absolutely right.
    @GOINSTS12 prayers for you and your hubby.
    @Lauriek70 Having a parent in care is so draining, praying for you.
    AFM I had a bad week food wise. I hope my weigh in tomorrow isn't too painful. I have a big sewing project to work on the next few days. that should keep my hands busy.
  • susan2396
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Thursday!! Boy, I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. It's been a good week, but super busy at work. I just need to find some extra rest this weekend. Definitely not getting enough sleep that's for sure. Food choices and water intake was good yesterday, but no exercise. My friend Greg came over and building that relationship is important to me. It's so hard finding time to spend together so I take every day we can find. I'll definitely go to class tonight though while Cyrus is at practice. Hope everyone has a great day!!

@jnfer98 - Thank you for being an AWESOME customer! I've been with the company about 9 months and love it! It's nice to work for a company who believes in quality first and foremost. The product speaks for itself. Have you made good choices this week?

@Laurie - I know you're family has had some tough decisions. Keep taking care of yourself too. It's so important. Hugs to you my friend.

@AngelikaLumiere - The week isn't over yet. You know how to get right back on track. Weigh in and move on. You've got this!!
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    @Laurie~Thinking of you while you and your mom make some difficult decisions :heart:. Facilities that are in homes are nice—my uncle, who had advanced stage Alzheimer’s, stayed in a memory care facility that was set up like that. It’s a different atmosphere, so much less clinical. They can be hard to find, but there are organizations that can assist in helping you find a top-rated facility.

@Karen/Susan~I think the only shining light in this is that I will meet my out-of-pocket with this surgery, so when I start physical therapy 8-10 weeks post-op it should be paid at 100%.

@Susan~So glad you’ve found a great guy, it’s hard to build a relationship when you’re both in the middle of your career and raising children—but you’re finding a way to make it happen, that’s what’s important. Proud of you for getting your workout on while Cyrus is doing the same. :wink:

@AngelikaLumiere~I've been in my house since 2008, still have boxes in the garage I haven't unpacked! :lol::flushed:

AFM~SO glad its pre-Friday, I’m ready for the weekend—wish it was going to be cool but no. :frowning: My boss has been in/out all week (his mom is in declining health), so I’ve had a lot on my plate. Didn’t make it to the gym yesterday, but will today.