What do your meals look like? (Let me see pics)

Options

Replies

• bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I really should upload some of my meals, but I don't know how :frown:
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    bump!!! will be taking some pics tonight!
  • HealthierIn2011
    Options
    bump
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Bump for when I can log on from home.
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    bump- great ideas~
  • KarenPopoff
    KarenPopoff Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    bump... I'm gonna try to figure out how to upload pics here... anyone care to help??
  • cubanita28
    cubanita28 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Love your posts. I really enjoy food and love to see what others are eating. It is hard for me to lose weight when I eat boring food so I would love to see what healthy meals others are eating. I would love it if you could add me to your friends list. I will post pics of what I eat as well.

Thanks!

3285990.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Mung bean, spinach and tomato spanish omelette, with lettuce and cucumber with a dash of balsamic vinegar and a bit of grated low fat cheddar. 295 for the plate. Delicious.

100_1219-1.jpg?t=1307361692

This is my idea of a perfect summer lunch, preferably eaten outside on the patio. :happy:
    It looks so fresh and light but also filling.
  • bethy73
    bethy73 Posts: 39
    Options
    Now that pizza is looking really good!! :tongue:

~Beth
  • bethy73
    bethy73 Posts: 39
    Options
    Nicolerah, I didn't know how either. They walked me through and it was really easy. I just uploaded my picture to photobucket [you can get a FREE account over there]. Once you upload a picture over there it will ask if you want the "img code" as one of the options. Click yes. Then come over here and paste that code into this box. The only thing you'll need to change is that the "img" at the beginning and end of the link will be in capital letters and you'll want to change them to lower case letters. When you click on "post reply" your picture should be here instead of the code. Hope that helps. =o)

~Beth
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love this post. I've seen some really great ideas that I will definitely be trying out ASAP. :wink:

Oven-fried Pollock with Homemade Garlic & Parmesan Potato Wedges

whitingwedges-02.png
    whitingwedges-01.png

Without the glass of lemonade (one serving of mix with Splenda) it comes up to about 350 calories including the cocktail sauce. The potato wedges were a new recipe that I was trying out, but I've been making the oven-fried fish for a couple of years now since my family loves fried fish and I needed a healthier alternative for myself. It's simple and tastes great, so I recommend it for the folks that are low on time.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Mini Pancakes with Banana Slices, Sugar-Free Syrup, and 2% Cottage Cheese (363 cals)

imadddge.jpg

Screenshot2011-06-06at11911PM.png

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich with Baby Carrots and Chopped Green Apple (407 cals)

imsssage.jpg

Screenshot2011-06-06at12129PM.png

*I use real grape jelly instead of sugar-free, because sugar-free jelly makes my taste buds sad. :frown:
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Here is a picture of my loaded baked potato soup!

2crm6nl.jpg

I used Gina's Skinny Recipes for this soup. (I used turkey bacon)

Baked Potato Soup
    Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
    Servings: 5 • Size: 1 cup • Old Points: 4 pts • Points+: 5 pts
    Calories: 207.6 • Fat: 7.8 g • Carb: 22.5 g • Fiber: 2.4 g • Protein: 11.9 g

2 russet potatoes, washed and dried
    1 small head of cauliflower, stem removed cut into florets
    1 1/2 cups fat free chicken broth
    1 1/2 cups 1% reduced-fat milk
    salt and freshly cracked black pepper
    1/2 cup light sour cream
    10 tbsp reduced-fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese
    6 tbsp chopped chives, divided
    3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (you can use turkey bacon if you prefer)

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/02/baked-potato-soup.html
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    Potato, chicken and pea patties, seasoned with cayenne pepper and tumeric for a little colour (using up some of yesterdays dinner leftovers! just got the chicken carcass to boil now to get some lovely stock), with roasted red/green peppers and carrots with garlic, and (home-made) red pesto hummus. I could only manage 1 and a half of the patties so in total what I ate came to 375. Very very reasonable as it tastes like it should be really fattening! Feel like I've been in the kitchen all day but it was defo worth it, my partner scraped his dinner plate clean and said "You HAVE to make this again" Haha.

100_1220.jpg?t=1307381486
  • rosa1582
    rosa1582 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump for later :smile:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    That Lentil Stew over Quinoa that was posted a few pages back looks absolutely wonderful and I wish I could pull it off my screen and taste it!

Now I am hungry. I'll go see what I can whip up for lunch. I'll take a pic if I don't eat anything too boring.
    :laugh:
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    It was a simple meal, but I thorougly enjoyed it!

2z4zdq1.jpg

Dinner
    Chicken Wings (No Skin), 3 wings 129
    Walmart Great Value - Plain Bread Crumbs, 1/5 cup 96
    Generic - Egg White, 1 egg 16
    Del Monte - Fresh Cut Sweet Corn Cream Style, 1/2 cup 60
    Del Monte - Whole Kernel Corn (No Salt Added), 1/2 cup 60

Approximately 360 calories....
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    bump for later