Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    'sup, y'all? Greetings from The Garden State.

Confession: I'm enjoying this training experience way more than I thought, and it's actually making me think I should look to transfer within the company way sooner than I'd planned to think about doing so (rather than look outside the company).

That's exciting!! Hope everything goes wel!'
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Did anyone's cat lay in their cat circle?

What? lol
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I'M GETTING A FITBIT!!!!!

For those of you who haven't heard I had lost my jawbone UP last Sunday when I went to visit my sister :( I was super upset as I loved having it to help me track everything. Well I told my dad what had happened and that I was going to start saving up for a fitbit since that's what my friend (ie- internet friends) have and I could participate in challenges with them. He called today and told me he bought me one since I'd been doing well going to the gym almost every day and he could tell how sad I was about losing my UP. I have the best dad in the world!!! <3

Once you get set up, find me, or send me a link to your page and I will add you to the challenge list!!

what a nice dad!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Ahh! I forgot...I'l try in a bit and report back!

Why does everyone seem to know what this is but me? Am I in the twilight zone?
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    You guys, I've done something really stupid. I've gotten sucked into Yahoo Answers. I keep answering the dumbest people on the planet, and I can't stop. I keep looking at it. This is what happens when I'm home alone.

Hahahaahahaha!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    I should probably put this in the Fitbit thread. But anyway, my Fitbit bit the dust this weekend. It wouldn't sync to anything. I have the One. It would show my steps on the One, but wouldn't sync to my phone or computer.

My husband bought it for me two Christmases ago. And even though it was past its 365 day warranty, they are sending me another one!!! I thought for sure I was going to have to buy another. I'm freakin' pleased as punch right now!

They really have great customer service.....they are currently sending me a new band for my flex because my split...again....second time!

Another company that has great customer service is Apple. Last year my iPad was almost out of the one year warranty (I think I had a week left), & I started to experience weird glitches with the screen & apps. Apple said that if I sent in my iPad they would try to fix & refurbish my old one, & if they couldn't get it fixed they'd send me a brand new one. They couldn't fix the glitches, & sent me a brand new one a few days later.

I have had issue with Apple in the past :|
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options

What? lol

I posted this a few days ago. My cat couldn't care less, so some people said they were going to try it!

ilodbjoal530.jpg
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I seriously cannot believe the sheer number of people who ask the internet if they are pregnant.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Confession: I was MAJORLY upset on my 'official' weigh in today when I got on the scale and saw 179.4.
    I was like "I've been at 179 FOREVER! I'm doing EVERYTHING RIGHT! WTF?!"
    Well, turns out I can't read because my mom says get on it again, so I do, and she walks up behind me and I realize it says 178.4. I'm useless for anything before my first cup of coffee....

That's awesome! I would kill for 178.4 right now!

Me and you both lol!

Agreed!
  • riderfangal
    Options
    @raelynnsmama52512 Hopefully you can get you medications sorted and working for you.

@Just_Ceci Long nights are tough. Hope your husband gets better soon.

Ditto!
  • riderfangal
    Options

For those of you who haven't heard I had lost my jawbone UP last Sunday when I went to visit my sister :( I was super upset as I loved having it to help me track everything. Well I told my dad what had happened and that I was going to start saving up for a fitbit since that's what my friend (ie- internet friends) have and I could participate in challenges with them. He called today and told me he bought me one since I'd been doing well going to the gym almost every day and he could tell how sad I was about losing my UP. I have the best dad in the world!!! <3

Yay!!! That is super great!
  • riderfangal
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I think I ate every sweet thing I came across in my house today. I was kept awake last night by a buzz saw next to me. I tried to sleep in another room, but we only have theatre seating in the living room. Those things are NOT conducive to sleep. I have been tired all day. I did make myself walk on my treadmill for almost two hours, so I did try to do damage control with the all the junk I ate today. Give me strength to do better tomorrow.... :(

I find those ear plugs you get at Home Depot, for working with power tools work well. They are little foam bullets that you squish the air out then put them in your ear. They expand in your ear blocking all moised

I sleep with a buzz saw also and I tried those... in the highest industrial-strength decibel rating I could find... I could still hear him. :/ Plus I would wake up in the middle of the night with wicked sinus pain, I guess they were preventing my ears from draining properly.

Oh my, I am so dense. So I thought @crosbylee had a construction zone next to her house and I was so confused as to why they were still working at night - all ready with "why don't you call to complain about the noise - there must be a law against that!" Yeah. I'm quick today. I totally laughed at myself once I figured out we were discussing a snoring person. Sorry, clearly I need a bit more sleep too :)

Omg I am so glad I wasn't the only one lol
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

What? lol

I posted this a few days ago. My cat couldn't care less, so some people said they were going to try it!

ilodbjoal530.jpg

Oh. I may have to try this.

Did anyone do it and it work?
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I forgot to make a circle for my cats AGAIN! I will do this today.

Good luck with your possible transfer, Shannon.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options

Awww that's really nice! All that hard work does pay off!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    After leaving the hospital and getting prescriptions filled, I slid into bed at 4 AM. Up at 6 AM for a 7:30 AM physical therapy appt (if you don't give 24 notice of cancellation, they charge you anyway). Apparently my husband passed his stone just before we left the hospital. He slept in the car while I waited for the meds and was up before me getting ready to go to work. This was the fastest, least painful stone he has had since we've been together. I am sliding through today on caffeine and loud music blaring in my head phones. I don't think I'll have any problem sleeping tonight, especially after I ride with my girls' bike group this afternoon!

This is amazing news!! Glad it is all over and done for you and your husband!
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I wanted a fitbit charge with the HR monitor but then a colleague told me that his wife had complained when he checked his heart rate when he, er, was *in bed*.

I just don't want to know!

I've decidedthat I prefer my fitbit flex. I can change the wriststrap to match my oufit but the only downside is I have already have 8 and I need at least another 20 different wriststraps. Some of them are so pretty.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    caddir wrote: »
    I wanted a fitbit charge with the HR monitor but then a colleague told me that his wife had complained when he checked his heart rate when he, er, was *in bed*.

I've decidedthat I prefer my fitbit flex. I can change the wriststrap to match my oufit but the only downside is I have already have 8 and I need at least another 20 different wriststraps. Some of them are so pretty.

That's the one thing I miss about the Flex was changing the band whenever you want.

I think it was @Glinda1971 that said there were more bands on Amazon that had different patterns.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

Woah.... On the one hand, it IS exercise. On the other hand, it's almost like checking a text....

If I had a guy do that, I would want one too and then we could make it a fitness challenge. Now THAT'S a workout I would look forward too. :wink:
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

That's the one thing I miss about the Flex was changing the band whenever you want.

I think it was @Glinda1971 that said there were more bands on Amazon that had different patterns.

I know I have the purple and I don't even like purple. I would love to be able to change bands!