What did you say "NO!" to today?

Replies

• Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    I said no to some yummy sprouted tortilla chips that were on sale at work. I had a coupon too...but the coupon doesn't negate the calories!

...On another note, I tried to say no to going on to work altogether since it was cold and rainy. I ended up going anyway. :(
  • pierremignon
    pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
    Lemon bars, chips, donuts.
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    No to cookies and ice cream, yes to chicken, and going to church.
  • GETU1N
    GETU1N Posts: 1,811 Member
    Tinabob777 wrote: »
    Kale. I always say no to kale.
    Cooked Kale iz friggin awesome!!!
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    I said no to the birthday cake from the boss. I know what the plans are for today and I cannot fit it in without compromising my goal today.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Coconut chocolate ice cream ..knew I'd probably go over calories and eat the whole tub so just put it back at the grocery store.
  • entwife
    entwife Posts: 134 Member
    I was at the shops and hungry (4 hours since brekkie). I ate a slice of the bread I'd bought for the kids instead of buying lunch in a cafe (or worse - coffee & muffin), and had a proper lunch at home :)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    I haven't said no to anything yet...but the rest of my world is still sleeping...lol...won't be long!
  • TacoTina
    TacoTina Posts: 81 Member
    I said no to ice cream last nite
  • mrsdrshot
    entwife wrote: »
    I was at the shops and hungry (4 hours since brekkie). I ate a slice of the bread I'd bought for the kids instead of buying lunch in a cafe (or worse - coffee & muffin), and had a proper lunch at home :)

You could totally make that a two-for-one by putting the $$ you would have spent on that unhealthy lunch into a jar and save it for something special! :smiley:
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    I said no to about 2/3rds of the piece of chocolate cake a client brought us (we each got our own slice) because he's evil. :)
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    I have my lunch brought in from a restaurant every day from the drug reps that come to my office. Today I turned down a loaded baked potato bar and instead came home and had a turkey wrap and popcorn. I have turned down so many bad foods these last 2 weeks it is crazy. Chicken tenders, cookies, pasta, you name it. I even threw a burger away the other day! B)
  • Leslie4834
    Leslie4834 Posts: 111 Member
    I said no to the double fudge brownie with m and m in it. I took my water bottle out and went straight to the treadmill and ran till my lungs hurt and the craving went away.
  • 46HealthyMe
    46HealthyMe Posts: 25 Member
    I said No to rolls at Logan's today.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    I don't think I've had to say no to anything yet today! And the day is almost over here, so BONUS!
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    My work has a little store in the cafeteria. I hate it... the Swedish Fish, Snickers and Milky Ways always call to me when I take my lunch break. Any day I say no, I am happy. Today is one of those days.
  • vegemitesandwich
    vegemitesandwich Posts: 66 Member
    Biscuits.

Every time I calorie count, I always seem to want biscuits as a snack. They're only 80-100 calories (which is good) but who can have just one, right? The main supermarket we go to has some awesome choc chip ones, and I was stood infront of them for a good 4 minutes staring, and wanting them. Then the other supermarket had McVities Dark Chocolate Digestives for half price, which they never are usually :(

Oh well. New offers are out today, and Chobani and beef jerky are both half price. That's.. that's the same, right? :neutral:
  • Nathy_F
    Nathy_F Posts: 40 Member
    Before I go there I eat healthy & also drink lots of water, that place is >:) lol
    kriskrey wrote: »
    I said no to all of the wonderful looking junk food in WalMart. Don't go there when you are hungry because the temptation is ridiculous!

• MonicaSmith98
    MonicaSmith98 Posts: 66 Member
    I said no to pastries at lunch, soda, and chips. I said yes to a walk and I drank water all day.
  • mrsdrshot
    Said NO to the McDonalds fries my husband brought home, but yes to the grilled chicken sandwich.