What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• luvwords1996
    luvwords1996 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My belt is 4 notches tighter! I am wearing a couple of shirts that have been in the "skinny me' part of the closet for a long time! Feels good to see these changes along the way.
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Jillish23 wrote: »
    I... my brain needs stats to see progress so today I measured my thighs (also known as my tree trunks!) and I'm down 4.5 inches per thigh since my highest weight.

Wowwie Kazzzowwiee - hooray, you! That's great!

Ha! "Wowwie Kazzzowwiee" makes me now think "Holy inch loss batman!"
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Such great NSV's everyone. My daughter works for a small boutique store, and has a discount, a couple times a year they get a little more discount and we went shopping. I got several new shirts and tried a lot of them in small and medium and if there was very little difference, I got the small, knowing I will be 10 lbs less in a few months. I don't want to invest money in clothes that I will soon outgrow. I usually hate shopping, think nothing looks good or right on me. I usually try it on and all I see it fat, but now I see the clothes and not every problem with myself. This is a huge victory for me.
    Tomorrow I am taking 5 totes of clothes from me and my daughter to a consignment store.
    I am still 15 lbs away from my goal, want to get a little more strict on my calories and try to stay away from chocolate, it seems when I eat one piece, I just have to have more. I have been at a stand still the last month or so, but I haven't been eating as well as i should be. I know I can do it.
    I almost like exercising now. Used to totally hate it, now I don't hate it, glad when it's done, feel ok while doing it, and sometimes feel like I could of done more. I will add 5 more minutes to the eliptical time tomorrow.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    375 day streak.
    WELL DONE! I am so bad at logging in and sometimes I mess up my streak. Makes me so mad! haha

• jenmovies
    Options
    I usually try it on and all I see it fat, but now I see the clothes and not every problem with myself. This is a huge victory for me.
    Well done!!! And with the chocolate thing, try individually wrapped pieces. Take out one piece from a hard to reach place, put the packet back, walk away and THEN eat your choc. Good luck!

• jenmovies
    Options
    For weeks I have been in a bad place with diet and exercise. The good thing is, I've barely gained. I'm mostly 'at maintenance'. Bad thing is, I still need to lose about ten kilos. So today was my plan to turn it around a bit and it has worked really well. I told myself what I could have today, and I have stuck to it! So here's hoping this is day one of the next phase. Again, again, and again. But this one may stick. Here's to being sexy for Halloween too!
  • jenmovies
    Options
    I ran 6.5 miles with the local run club today! I usually run 4 miles, so this was a real stretch. Averaged 11 minutes/mile so I'm feeling pretty happy about it. It's been about 25 years since I ran 6 miles.
    svw1y29d25g9.gif

• jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Three years ago I bought a really nice Berghaus softshell jacket in UK size L. It was a bit small for me but was an end of season bargain and I thought I would drop weight to fit in it by the following autumn.

I did not and it has hung unworn in the closet ever since. It is getting a bit chilly where I live at the moment so I tried it on and it fits great now. I now have a nice jacket to wear this winter :)
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Went running yesterday and my shadow was so slim! This really makes me look at myself differntly and I can see the progress better :-)
  • RGannam
    RGannam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Size ten jeans! I've worn the same style of jeans for the last five years - I just keep buying new pairs when the old ones wear out. Well in January I wore a 14, in June I bought 12s for the first time in years, and today I am wearing a brand new pair of size 10 jeans! I haven't worn a ten since early high school when I first started wearing misses sizes instead of juniors, and I almost immediately switched to 12s then. This is such a good feeling!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    When I got out of bed this morning I was stunned by how much thinner my upper legs looked as they appeared coming out from under the covers.

70044776.png
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Went to buy a new skirt, picked up three sizes (UK10-14) because my brain is having size disconnect and the waist on the 10 looked impossible...guess which one was the best fit :)
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Went running yesterday and my shadow was so slim! This really makes me look at myself differntly and I can see the progress better :-)

I love this! I used to avoid looking at my shadow but it was one of the first things I noticed when I lost weight!

• sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I've only just started tracking again after having 2 kids and have lost 8 lbs in 12 days; yesterday my pants fell down :P. Good thing I was at home when that nsv hit!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,293 Member
    Options
    Last night while looking at the computer screen ( ;) ), I leaned forward and put my hand around the side of my thigh. The thumb was on the top center, and my fingers went waaay around to the mid-underside. Weird!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I decided I wanted an anniversary band for our 5th year married /10 yr together present, which is next year. BUT I realized that I dropped half a ring size when my engagement and wedding rings kept falling off more frequently. So instead of re-sizing, I just got a smaller banded ring to keep the others on until I loose the rest of this weight. That way I can get them all re-sized at the same time...I should look at shoes if that's what happened with my hands maybe my feet are a different size too!(I wear a LOT of sandals so I haven't noticed if my shoe size have changed yet.)
  • JoRolleNola
    JoRolleNola Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring slides off my finger with no effort whatsoever.
  • Blackdawn_70631
    Blackdawn_70631 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I can sit cross-legged on my kitchen chairs!! I didn't even realize I had done it until I tried to stand up. . .

Yay!
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I can now fit in a pair of shorts that I havnt worn for years.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!