CARB CYCLERS UNITE....

Options

Replies

• AmberBelandria
    AmberBelandria Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am just curious about the carb cycling. How well does it work? How fast do you lose? I ordered the book today on amazon so I have to wait until it arrives just looking for a but of information from some of you who are actually doing it now..

My name is Amber
  • Db8688
    Db8688 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Angle and happy belated birthday!
  • Db8688
    Options
    Hey everyone I am just curious about the carb cycling. How well does it work? How fast do you lose? I ordered the book today on amazon so I have to wait until it arrives just looking for a but of information from some of you who are actually doing it now..

My name is Amber

Hi Amber I think most of us agree that CC works when you stay on plan. We all ahve hurdles and trigger foods that get in the way occasionally. I've lost about 14lbs in three weeks. You cab also browse through bodybuilding.com for additional info while you're waiting for your book to arrive. Wishing you much success!
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Yes YOU DO ROCK ANGEL !!! Way to go ! Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing your photo !!
  • AmberBelandria
    Options
    Can you do this diet with just cardio? I really don't want to lift weights right now. I do want to in the future but right now I just want to do cardio. Does this program work with just cardio?
  • pwrfl1
    Options
    Amber, yes, I believe it will work with all kinds of exercise and with no exercise. This diet cycles low carb with high carb days, and watches overall calories. As long as you're eating at a deficit, you will most likely lose.
  • AmberBelandria
    Options
    I am reading through the reviews on Amazon about the book. I am reading a lot of people don't understand about how many carbs grams to eat each meal. Can someone tell me how you calculate your carbs per meal?
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber ...I wrote it all out on page 10 or 11 ....scroll back a few pages on here
  • AmberBelandria
    Options
    Awesome ms_Smartypants....helped a ton thank you
  • pwrfl1
    Options
    Megan - Happy Birthday to your daughter !
  • pwrfl1
    Options
    OCTOBER GOALS :smile:
    Lose 8 pounds! - it will be a push but I'm confident
    Weigh my food - no more guessing on the food diary
  • AmberBelandria
    Options
    Have you guys thought about making this a group so its easier to find. I use to have a place that let me click if I commented somewhere but that is now gone. I have to search this thread every time i want to comment or read.
  • pwrfl1
    Options
    That is a interesting thought. I put it here thinking it would be more visible to people. If the others agree that a Group setting is preferred, I'm up for that.
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    pwrfl1 wrote: »
    Laura - what is a Mio Slushie??

Oh I just blend up ice until it's a slushie/sno-cone consistency and then put that Mio no calorie flavoring on it. It's delicious!
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    Awesome ms_Smartypants....helped a ton thank you

You're very welcome :)
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    Megan - Happy Birthday to your daughter !

Thank you so much Sue :)
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Oh btw the red dress did not fit me initially I looked like a sardine when I finally got it on! Then it got to this pic where I fit it! Now its loose:( ok onto red dress number 2! Well itl be awhile as its a small!

Congrats, Angel! Thanks for sharing the photos- you're doing fantastic!
  • tiffkittyw
    tiffkittyw Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    That is a interesting thought. I put it here thinking it would be more visible to people. If the others agree that a Group setting is preferred, I'm up for that.

If you'd rather form a group that is fine with me.
  • Db8688
    Options
    tiffkittyw wrote: »

If you'd rather form a group that is fine with me.

I'm in group or board Im just thankful for the support!
  • pwrfl1
    Options
    Good Morning Peeps! Had a great low carb day yesterday.... Still investigating my sweet spot, where there there is fat loss and no hungries !! Lol. Hope you all are killing it today !!!