From a size 20 to a size 8 with strength training, in one year! PICS!

Replies

• jrevis001
    jrevis001 Posts: 505 Member
    Omg! You're amazing! Awesome photos and what a journey!
  • Congrats on your progress! You've just shown what hard work and determination can do! I love that you did it at home. No gym needed and no personal trainer. That's awesome!
  • hudajor
    hudajor Posts: 9 Member
    Waw you look perfect
    I hope to have a body like yours when I reach my goal en shallah
  • Ari1974
    Ari1974 Posts: 11 Member
    Awesome. ..congrats. what kind of strength training
  • Ari1974
    Ari1974 Posts: 11 Member
    Just read what you do thanks.
  • You look amazing, girl. You truly inspire me!
  • GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    Thanks all, truly means a lot! :heart:
  • GenElizabeth
    Spent some time updating my personal website that I made, in hopes it may motivate someone else to start their journey as well. Hope you guys check it out! You can also make a website for free yourself!!! :smile:

http://genesiaelizabeth.wix.com/journey-to-fitness
  • Sassyk35
    Sassyk35 Posts: 113 Member
    Damn Girl you look amazing
  • vegankiller
    vegankiller Posts: 8 Member
    Check you out! Amazing transformation! I don't want to be weird, but you have an amazing butt!
    Lmao!!! I'm sure a lot of people are thinking that also!!!
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Awesome!
  • GenElizabeth
    Thanks guys!

Update! Had my first ultrasound this morning and I am officially 14 weeks along, which makes baby due on my birthday!!!! March 31, 2016. Pics on my Facebook for those who want to see. :smiley:

https://www.facebook.com/genesiaelizabeth

Started morning walks also, which are helping me feel TONS better. Hope you all are well! Just wanted to post an update. :heart:
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    You look AWESOME! ! I'm going to bookmark this page for inspiration. To look this way is my goal!
  • GenElizabeth
    You look AWESOME! ! I'm going to bookmark this page for inspiration. To look this way is my goal!

You can totally do it!! Just start lifting weights now and train legs like you mean it! :wink:
  • So inspirational! Thanks for sharing your amazing results!
  • anitaz2014
    anitaz2014 Posts: 4 Member
    thank you!!!
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Congratulations you did an amazing job ;)
  • boobles
    boobles Posts: 8 Member
    You look fantastic, well done!
  • GigiOshun1
    GigiOshun1 Posts: 11 Member
    Wow .. Inspiring .. Amazing!
  • Congrats on the baby! I have a question. I have been doing different exercises and moves sort of designing different routines so I don't get bored. I feel like I'm working my muscles good but am done sometimes in 20/25 min. (Not including stretching just the actual lifting and compound moves). Does that sound too short? I am aiming at 4 days a week and hopefully will move to more. How long are your average lifting sessions? Thanks!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!