New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• last_jennifer
    last_jennifer Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am big Mrs. Dash fan. I was excited to finally a bottle of marinating sauce. However, I heard there are Mrs. Dash seasoning packets to make dip . Has anyone seen that?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I am big Mrs. Dash fan. I was excited to finally a bottle of marinating sauce. However, I heard there are Mrs. Dash seasoning packets to make dip . Has anyone seen that?
    Yeah, I've bought a ranch packet for a recipe once.

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I just tried Burger King's Pumpkin Spice Oreo shake and was incredibly disappointed. It had a pumpkin taste to it that you couldn't miss, so I'll give it that, but it was very waxy and tasted like I was drinking a candle! Definitely not something you should save 500 calories for (and that's a small).
    This past week I've also been trying some of Arctic Zero's newer flavors since I've seen them start popping up in my local Shoprite store finally. The creamy pints still don't do anything for me (just a quick low calorie fix when I really want ice cream but don't have the calories). I was hoping for a lot more out of the salted caramel flavor especially, and while I'll say I definitely noticed it seemed creamier, it was overall very unimpressive and lacked real flavor for being $4.69. That being said, the chunky pints are fabulous! I got their cookie dough version and there were probably more mix-ins than frozen dessert; every spoonful had about 3 chunks of cookie dough and 5 chocolate chips. The frozen dessert base was probably still hardly impressive, but the mix-ins were really really good and made this something I'll be getting again!
  • roxyish71
    roxyish71 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    "hgycta wrote:

I've never had their minute muffins, but I've tried several of their Flapjacks on the Go (that you microwave for one minute) from Target and loved them! I've had the blueberry, cinnamon, and protein version each made with real maple syrup. So good! Where did you find this specific one? I noticed online they have a Pumpkin Dark Chocolate one, I really hope I'm able to find that!

I found them at Giant (grocery store). They were in a weird spot like with pancake mix. They had a blueberry and apple one too.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    My mom gave me these to try. I've never tried this brand before. They both have a crumbly texture, which works. The wafers were super good crumbled on some pumpkin ice cream! The cal count isn't horrible either 130 for 5 cookies or 28g since mine were all in pieces lol
    9rczklm6cnqa.jpeg
    3q0ms8kbuxh3.jpeg
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    A few days ago at Wal-Mart I bought Rothbury Farms Cinnamon Swirl bread.

cinnamon-swirl-bread.png

The bread has an amazing smell of cinnamon without being overwhelming & the bread holds up well when you add toppings like a spread or ice cream. Of course tonight I took a slice & added 30 grams of Biscoff Crunchy Spread & some Talenti Caramel Apple Pie.

Have you ever tried this gelato @vinegar_husbands

th?id=OIP.M2fbbdd8dbeec11e929e651dedeea4cf7o0&pid=15.1&rs=1&c=1&qlt=95&w=102&h=102

The apple fritter and Monkey Bread from Rothbury Farms are awesome too. I wish they weren't so high in calorie for such a small piece but it's a nice treat.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    image1.jpg?resize=550%2C550

I just checked the Impulsive Buy and saw these. Thankfully, these aren't supposed to come out until January. I would have been miffed if these and cinnamon bun were released so soon together.

Those peppermint star pops are so dang cute.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

I just checked the Impulsive Buy and saw these. Thankfully, these aren't supposed to come out until January. I would have been miffed if these and cinnamon bun were released so soon together.

It is mind boggling how many different flavors of oreos they can make omg
  • patrikc333
    patrikc333 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    you guys in the US live in paradise! better if I skip this thread...
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    apple cider donuts from our grocery store are in season. delicious. definitely cidery
    appleciderdonuts-main_full1255368218.jpg

mmm a little pumpkin and definitely the pumpkin spice. i'm glad i waited till i got to work to taste them. i don't know if i could have resisted getting a second otherwise
    Thomas-Pumpin-Spice-English-Muffins-e1350600901596.jpg
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I tried the P28 buttermilk buckwheat pancake mix again today. This time I added some oil, cinnamon, and vanilla. It was much tastier this time, and adding the oil made it pancake texture instead of the biscuit texture it was without it. Precisely, I did 45g mix, 1/4 cup water, 1 tsp canola oil, 1/8 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp vanilla. It makes a salad plate sized pancake, cooks nicely, and this time was fluffy and tasty.

Not counting the oil to cook in or the toppings, that comes out to 200 calories, 14g protein, 22g carbs, 7g fat.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I like this a lot. Similar to TJ's.

k2-_03721797-ee11-4254-9b07-94dedfbb37dc.v1.jpg

Found these also, but it might be a while before I get to open it. (got the turtle one)

th?id=OIP.M5bac0335526e2bdfce970f2ecf3ca8c2o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Given up my search for the Yoplait limited edition flavors at this point though.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

These I will probably pass on, but I will end up trying the Cinnamon Roll ones eventually.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I like this a lot. Similar to TJ's.

k2-_03721797-ee11-4254-9b07-94dedfbb37dc.v1.jpg

Found these also, but it might be a while before I get to open it. (got the turtle one)

th?id=OIP.M5bac0335526e2bdfce970f2ecf3ca8c2o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Given up my search for the Yoplait limited edition flavors at this point though.

The Oatmeal one was pretty tasty & I also bought the Turtle one, but haven't opened it since I still had a can of the Blue Diamond Pumpkin Spice.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I understand that this Oikos Triple Zero (Greek yogurt) is supposedly pretty good. Can anybody offer their opinion?

I love the Oikos triple zero-they are thicker than the other greek yogurts (I think). They remind me of yoplait custard style, which I used to love until I saw the calorie content.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Has anyone ever tried the gelatos by Giant?

They resemble the Breyers gelato.

If they're good I might buy the Tiramisu or Pumpkin Pie ones.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Over in the UK we sadly don't get many of the US market Ben & Jerry's flavours. However, this has happened...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/news/benandjerryspumpkincheesecakeicecream/

yr0fd6209d6i.jpg