axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 17: Jillian's BR cardio 2 again today
  • Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Alright KILLER workout DONE!

7 minute warm up
    33 minutes HIIT (which I modified to low impact, so it really was 33 minutes low impact aerobics)
    10 minutes abs
    23 minutes strength training
    10 minutes cool down and stretching

for an estimated 500 calories burned. This was a fitness blender 1000 calorie workout, so even though my estimated 500 is just an estimate, I feel really good about it. :):):)

Great Going and I think you burned more than 1000.
  • Speyder
    Options
    Day 16: stationary bike for warm up (1 mile); deltoid and biceps; another mile on bike.

So I am very irritated because I wanted to bench press and use free weights for all exercises and do abs on a mat and all the body builders are using the space. I guess I should only go late at night and early in the morning to get my workout in. Now I want to go get my gloves in the car and hit the bag, but the trainers are hogging. Sometimes I get so aggravated :s me screaming
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Speyder wrote: »
    Day 16: stationary bike for warm up (1 mile); deltoid and biceps; another mile on bike.

So I am very irritated because I wanted to bench press and use free weights for all exercises and do abs on a mat and all the body builders are using the space. I guess I should only go late at night and early in the morning to get my workout in. Now I want to go get my gloves in the car and hit the bag, but the trainers are hogging. Sometimes I get so aggravated :s me screaming

Ugh, that's frustrating!
  • Speyder
    Options

Ugh, that's frustrating!

Yes, I am quencing my jaw, I wish you lost weight using that muscle.. Lol :D
  • mysarah2015
    mysarah2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join

Nope. :) Welcome.
  • Speyder
    Options
    Is it too late to join

Everybody is welcome anytime :)
  • WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    8.7 mile run felt good and I'm happy with the time 1.29 mins.. making the most if this gorgeous autumn weather. Training going well . Really enjoying this challenge and seeing everyone else enjoying and doing so well.

I love this challenge! I already had a personal goal of 30 minutes of some kind of movement every day, so I've really enjoyed finding like minded folks!

I set a goal to work-out twice a day.

A couple of years ago, I was all gung ho and doing an hour workout goal. Life got hectic, I got stressed and I neglected my workouts and put the weight I had just lost back on. I'm trying to be more moderate this time. Make it truly a lifestyle change, so that when I get busy, I go, I only NEED 30 minutes, I can do 30 minutes! And then if I do more, great and if I don't that's okay too.

I couldn't do twice a day, but I couldn't get up before dawn either for a workout! Really, you're amazing!

Thank you and I hope I achieve my weight loss goal and achieve my dream to MMA train and body build.
    randomsue wrote: »
    WillsRN wrote: »
    Weight training and zumba. It was just what I needed. I couldn't make it to the gym to lift before zumba but I needed both today. :) This challenge is making me move!

How is Zumba? Do you have to work up to it? I'm afraid to try it in a gym, but want to try it @ home.

I love it. I'm not a dancer and I sometimes face left when everyone else is facing right. Lol It doesn't matter because it burns a ton of calories and it's fun. Try it a couple of times to really get a feel for it. You can modify moves to suit you. There's a learning curve for the moves but just keep moving. That's what I hear all the time, just keep it moving. When you see moves using your arms, definitely move your arms. That makes you sweat. If you ever try a class, look for a class where the instructor shows modified moves as well as the complex moves and is able to motivate you to do your best effort no matter your condition. I do suggest wearing the right footwear. Something that will let your feet move and not catch on the floor. Try it and let me know what you think.

Thank you. I'm going to test it out when I get back.
  • WillsRN
    Options

I would be frustrated too. It's a pain to schedule around everyone and your own life as it is. Keep your chin up, someday they will see you coming and get out of your way!
  • WillsRN
    Options
    Day 14: stairs up & down 5 flights and 35 mins walking. Stairs are getting easier. Day 15: walked all over this huge hotel & back from restaurant 1/2 mile or so. Over 11,000 steps. Goal here is 12,500 each day and "no escalators!" Not too bad for 1/2 day @ conference and 2 hour flight, & waiting @ the airports. Day16: here i come...
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi all and new comers!
    Day 15 Monday my car decided to get poorly so did a lot of walking with 2 moaning unhappy kids so had to carry my little one a few times because his legs got tired!! So 3 miles to school and lots of moving rooms around Monday. Day 16 car still not home so off we walk again .much to the delight of my children and in good old British weather too!! So another 3 miles... and I did an hour crossfit later lots of weights ring pull ups and wall climb.. (my car is safely home.. :) )

I'm writing all the exercise down on a calendar have been doing it all year with running and other exercise bit it does give you a little boost or something ...feeling good 2 weeks in exercise everyday looks pretty good.

Well done guys your all doing fantastic still and hope your enjoying it has much as me :):)
  • Speyder
    Options
    Hi all and new comers!
    Day 15 Monday my car decided to get poorly so did a lot of walking with 2 moaning unhappy kids so had to carry my little one a few times because his legs got tired!! So 3 miles to school and lots of moving rooms around Monday. Day 16 car still not home so off we walk again .much to the delight of my children and in good old British weather too!! So another 3 miles... and I did an hour crossfit later lots of weights ring pull ups and wall climb.. (my car is safely home.. :) )

I'm writing all the exercise down on a calendar have been doing it all year with running and other exercise bit it does give you a little boost or something ...feeling good 2 weeks in exercise everyday looks pretty good.

Well done guys your all doing fantastic still and hope your enjoying it has much as me :):)

Wow sorry to here about car and your little ones. Glad you are ok and kept moving. Keep up the great work.
  • Speyder
    Options
    Day 14: stairs up & down 5 flights and 35 mins walking. Stairs are getting easier. Day 15: walked all over this huge hotel & back from restaurant 1/2 mile or so. Over 11,000 steps. Goal here is 12,500 each day and "no escalators!" Not too bad for 1/2 day @ conference and 2 hour flight, & waiting @ the airports. Day16: here i come...

Great job walking and glad your safety home :)
  • Speyder
    Options

I would be frustrated too. It's a pain to schedule around everyone and your own life as it is. Keep your chin up, someday they will see you coming and get out of your way!

Lol, my daughter told me to tell them that I need the weights too. Or stare them down and they will move.
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Elliptical yesterday, 20 minutes. Today is a new day and hopefully this bug that's going through my family will go away. Keeping it moving has helped though. It cleared my head..Who knew it would do that? Lol
  • RedSuki
    RedSuki Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! So Monday 5 miles running, Tuesday 45 min of Insanity workout and today is my rest day, so that means walking my dogs for an hour. Today is my day 13 :) Never ever thought I would train 13 days in a row!
  • Speyder
    Options
    Elliptical yesterday, 20 minutes. Today is a new day and hopefully this bug that's going through my family will go away. Keeping it moving has helped though. It cleared my head..Who knew it would do that? Lol

Yes exercise helps stress and illness .. You sweat put the bugs :)
  • Speyder
    Options
    RedSuki wrote: »
    Hi everyone! So Monday 5 miles running, Tuesday 45 min of Insanity workout and today is my rest day, so that means walking my dogs for an hour. Today is my day 13 :) Never ever thought I would train 13 days in a row!

Great Job!!!
  • axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 18: jillian's br workout 3