Options

Replies

• ShrinkingStephanie
    Options
    bump
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Have any guys done the 30 day shred??? I ordered it, I'll have to see if it's as effective for me as it is for the ladies!
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Have any guys done the 30 day shred??? I ordered it, I'll have to see if it's as effective for me as it is for the ladies!

I haven't seen any guys that have finished the program before. I would be interested in seeing those results as well! I think you should totally try it! Circuit training is very effective for men as well. :o)

I made my boyfriend do level one with me to see what it was like and he didn't even make it through (he was trying to use 20lb weights...not a good idea I told him but he wanted to show off a little). He gives me a lot more credit now when I do it. He said he would never do it again but he is also tall and thin and doesn't have to work too hard at it. 12 more days and I will post results! I finished level 2 day 8 today!
  • Koalaboo
    Koalaboo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow! You all look incredible. Great job!

I have done level one on and off for a couple of days, but I plan on committing myself to it either tonight or tomorrow. I have a question for everyone who has posted results... Were you all on only 1200 calories per day? I decided to take my weight loss a little slow as I am only set to lose about one pound per week according to MFP. However, I chose one pound per week just so I could ease myself into the eating habits and not have more temptation. I have around 1770 calories per day at this point and usually have about 200 left over. Would I still get decent results with that calorie intake, or do I need to lower it?
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm around 1500 cal/day. I'm on day 7 so I haven't really measured myself but I already noticed that I lost more weight the past week than normal.
  • divades
    divades Posts: 145
    Options
    Bump - Amazing results everyone. I am on Day 4 right now.
    481471 Posts: 95
    Options
    Fantastic piccies EVERYONE! You all look so amazing and different in your after pics!
    I have just started C25K, but am also going to kick in the 30DS as well, its really inspiring seeing these photos - ill take some photos too and i will post up here in the next month or so...!
  • aportillo8
    aportillo8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • anume08
    anume08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Great job.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
  • HeatherFeather10
    Options
    Amazing Job Everyone!!!!
  • iwlizz
    iwlizz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    wow. I may have to look into this!
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!! Such amazing results!!! I'm going to buy this asap from walmart or rent it on netflix. I think I'd like to own it after seeing these results!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    This thread is sooo inspirational to me right now! I'm on day 5 of the Shred. I hope I can have results like some of you!!!
  • fgnm11
    fgnm11 Posts: 6
    Options
    Good job, everyone!!
  • poizonivey
    poizonivey Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just started day 1 of this DVD (thank you to the amazing person who mentioned it was on Comcast demand!) hoping to stick with it, this thread and pictures should be my motivation!
  • bubblie117
    bubblie117 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • CuzImaCowboy
    CuzImaCowboy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow morning but I'm so out of shape that a 20 min fast paced walk kicks my butt. Hope i can do this
  • AdGalicia
    AdGalicia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!