100 Day Exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of Leslie Sansone today.

I wanted to make sure my activity was extra light after yesterday's mega workout. Leslie was perfect!
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Short and sweet 5.k feeling good 2.5 weeks until my race..
    Great work everyone :)
  • Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Short and sweet 5.k feeling good 2.5 weeks until my race..
    Great work everyone :)

Good luck..I have only walk/run a 5K
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of housework..
  • Speyder
    Options
    Day 17: 44 mins of cardio mixed with circuit workout with weights.
    I am bad though because I only had a protein shake this morning and half was suppose to be for lunch, so I only drank tea until after work and I had a salad and grilled some chicken and was still hungry and ate ramen noodles.. Haven't had grains or any simple carbs for 10 days...
  • WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Day 16: 14,800 steps! Took stairs at Every opportunity, conference was on 4 different levels. I had sessions at one end or other, & always 3-4 levels apart. Lost count of how many flights of stairs. Only took escalator 2x, & then only to not loose group in this conference of 9300 nurses. Not even counting guests & 44,000 sq ft of exhibitors! My dogs are bark in'. I see pedicure w/massage soon in my future...
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well!

I had to work this morning but after getting home, I did 40 minutes of Leslie Sansone. I was really in the mood to get my blood pumping, so low impact it was! Tomorrow, I think I'm scheduled for weights, :)
  • RedSuki
    RedSuki Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day 14: running...tired...sleep
  • randomsue
    Options
    Cycling 20 minutes, lifting-chest, triceps, abs and zumba. Good end to a sucky kind of day :)
  • Speyder
    Options
    Day 18: 56 min of strength training and cardio
  • axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WillsRN wrote: »
    Day 16: 14,800 steps! Took stairs at Every opportunity, conference was on 4 different levels. I had sessions at one end or other, & always 3-4 levels apart. Lost count of how many flights of stairs. Only took escalator 2x, & then only to not loose group in this conference of 9300 nurses. Not even counting guests & 44,000 sq ft of exhibitors! My dogs are bark in'. I see pedicure w/massage soon in my future...

That's wonderful!
  • axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 19: 45 min walk
  • WillsRN
    Options
    axesesh wrote: »

That's wonderful!

Thank you!
  • WillsRN
    Options
    Day 17: another 12,500+ steps today. Chose stairs when possible. Got a little nervous to feel the round staircase move with people walking up & down. I kept hoping it was built to hold >100 people! Got up to my floor in a jiffy. Only 2 classes tomorrow before flying from Atlanta to home. Both places great opportunities to get more steps in.
  • Speyder
    Options
    Day 17: another 12,500+ steps today. Chose stairs when possible. Got a little nervous to feel the round staircase move with people walking up & down. I kept hoping it was built to hold >100 people! Got up to my floor in a jiffy. Only 2 classes tomorrow before flying from Atlanta to home. Both places great opportunities to get more steps in.

Great for you in doing all your walking :) Spiral staircases scare me , too.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    I have to do a little rearranging, today is a scheduled leg day but since I'm hiking on lava rock tomorrow and climbing into caves, I'm switching today to arms, chest, upper back right after I pick up my tween from school. (About two hours from now) Seeing what everyone else is doing is helping keep me motivated!!!! Thank you all!
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Poorly child meant my run I wanted to do had to take a back seat so did kettlebells and dumbells . And today I did crossfit for am hour. Great work everyone :)

Have a great weekend all :)
  • randomsue
    Options
    I have to do a little rearranging, today is a scheduled leg day but since I'm hiking on lava rock tomorrow and climbing into caves, I'm switching today to arms, chest, upper back right after I pick up my tween from school. (About two hours from now) Seeing what everyone else is doing is helping keep me motivated!!!! Thank you all!

I want to live where you live. :)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    About 40 minutes of a workout done! warm up and cool down with stretches and 30 minutes of upper body weights alternating with cardio bursts.

Yay!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    randomsue wrote: »

I want to live where you live. :)

Truthfully it's taken me a long time to appreciate the beauty of lava fields. It's about an hour and a half drive for us, we're going to Craters of the moon national park, hiking across lava fields, crawling through caves (lava tubes!), my kids LOVE IT and it's a great work out, lol!