Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    today i am so VERY grateful that, for most of the day, my two youngest daughters (9 and 11) actually cooperated and did not push each other's buttons.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I'm so grateful that my new senior companion client is an artist! Her paintings are on all of the walls and her easel is in the living room.
  • 68myra
    Options
    i am so grateful for the yoga teacher i met in July of this year. She has a wonderful spirit and i feel like she is supposed to be in my life. it is very unusual for me to feel this way about people i have just met (face-to-face, anyway)
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I have been able to control my temper and have patience with my 15 year old daughter over the past few days.

• 68myra
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    Today I am grateful that I have been able to control my temper and have patience with my 15 year old daughter over the past few days.
    :smiley:
    when i read this, a skit from Saturday Night Live came to my mind.... i think it was "wayne's world" where one fella is bowing down to the other and exclaiming: "i'm not worthy, i'm not worthy" LOL :)

well done, Bri. I've survived raising one girl..... i've got two more to go. OH, the hormones! ;)
  • bri170lb
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    :smiley:
    when i read this, a skit from Saturday Night Live came to my mind.... i think it was "wayne's world" where one fella is bowing down to the other and exclaiming: "i'm not worthy, i'm not worthy" LOL :)

well done, Bri. I've survived raising one girl..... i've got two more to go. OH, the hormones! ;)

This one's my third daughter, I have two boys also. I'm older now and don't have as much patience with drama queens as I used to. So when I hold it together, I just have to say, "Thankyou God!"
  • Greenline30
    Greenline30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I am making an effort to better myself and my life.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I have been able to login for 414 days. I've been wobbling lately, but haven't fallen over yet!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I have been able to login for 414 days. I've been wobbling lately, but haven't fallen over yet!

keep it up :star::triumph:
  • 68myra
    Options

wowsers! kudos to you!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today, I am grateful for a clean bill of health from my primary care physician. he suggested i start swimming, but go SLOWLY. i'm trying to talk myself into that ;)
  • ALISONF28269
    ALISONF28269 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    Today, I am grateful for a clean bill of health from my primary care physician. he suggested i start swimming, but go SLOWLY. i'm trying to talk myself into that ;)

YEAH!!!!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful for MFP! What an incredible tool and blessing it is to me. I could not reach my goals without it!
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    I am grateful today, for another pound down!
  • MtnGirl38
    MtnGirl38 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love reading through this! I'm grateful that I had today off and got to sleep in, worked out then drove into town surrounded by beauty and sunshine. Oh and that I got back home just before the snow started.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    bitxbit wrote: »
    I am grateful today, for another pound down!

Woo Hoo!

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    Some days all i have is the basics.
    that i woke up today and that my dog loves me
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my umbrella, on top of the fact I had a great job to come to this morning.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I stopped taking my blood pressure medicine a few days ago---and my blood pressure is perfect!

Bri, this is fantastic! Good for you!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a new day and new hope.